It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence Emerges On Obama's Background!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Interestingly enough, dozens of people HAVE taken it to court and they have either found them to have no standing or they rescind orders so the grounds for the case no longer apply - that in an of itself is fishy! Next, how can one compile any evidence for fact when the man has taken every step to lock down his entire life - the first time in the history of the presidency that this has been done.

Oh i see, so despite you claiming to have evidence it turns out you have none and you having none proves he has taken steps to prevent you from having none. You understand this is circular reasoning yes?

The few FACTS that we have been able to substantiate have to come from sources that you folks don't like but seem to connect alot of dots that any sane person wouldn't like!

I can provide you facts from several sources which suggests the Usa is run by the chinese and that the chinese control the world. I am sure you wouldn't much like these sources but by your reasoning we must accept such sources simply because they are distastful. All i ask sir is that you provide evidence i can substantiate.

Anyone can use a source that has no evidence, i could invent a web page right now that has absolutely no evidence and yet make all sorts of claims. That is why certain sources are respected over others. Actually why has wikileaks not proven this? Wikileaks is an organisation that is extremely dedicated to the truth.

Let's just look at the pattern here... A complaint was lodged against him in IL with the IL Bar Association and rather than answer the complaint and address the charges, he decided to "Retire" and surrender his Law License. Is that something that innocent people, with nothing to hide - is that what they do?

No but it doesn't prove whether he is or is not a legitimate president. That is the argument here, whether he should be accepted as a president according to his birth. If you have evidence of corruption then please provide it and supply it to media sources. You will easily find media sources who will happily trash the man.

People who walk around and swear that they will have the most transparent administration ever and then go and lock down every single record about themself - is that something open, honest, transparent people do? Or would that be something that someone who is hiding something would do?

Where were you when Bush did the same, when Cheny did the same? Throughout history this has happened. Now i am completely with you that government should be transparent but from the beginnings of your country the governmenbt has been a hidden entity. Are you unaware of your own history? Even Kennedy kept things from the people.

When the members of the military challenged his legitimacy in court, the Pentgaon magically saw fit to simply rescind the orders so that there could not be a court-mandated discovery process that would subpoena his records - the records of the MILITARY Commander-In-Chief. Nothing fishy there at all.

Odd but hardly unique and so i don't get why you attack him and forget previous presidents. It suggests you have an agenda.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

You can say that all you want...but just take a look at your avatar and your signature. Then look at your post history.

It is quite clear who you will be voting for...or shall I say...which party you will be voting for.

Like I said in my previous post...I fully expected you to deny it...you don't want to look like a party line republican...you would like to call yourself "independent"...but there is nothing independent about you.

Why are you so afraid to admit to what you are???

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by expat2368

McCain was born in Panama; would you rail against him?

EXCELLENT POINT! Ironically enough, they even held a full Congressional hearing to discuss EXACTLY that!

Google results on the matter

Funny how Congress wouldn't leave any stone unturned - when it was a Republican.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by treemanx

Are you really disagreeing with the fact that Bush is a homophobic mass murdering creep?

Then I guess that says it all folks. lol

link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

And you believe the most ridiculous things because you love Obama so much.

Good job, you have been easily manipulated by the progressive far-left.

Really?

What ridiculous things do I believe? Tell me...what statements have I made that are sourced from a far-left blog and have stated them as fact???

I've seen your opinion posted here and in other threads that lead me to this conclusion. Why? Can't take what you dish out?

link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I know...I mean if I lied about my official title...how can anyone really even trust I have a degree in computer science????

I probably have never even seen a computer.

No doubt this logic is air tight.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Obama's birth certificate was also checked.

As I said before, we need to expose Obama and every puppet ruler, but this is not the way to do it. This makes us look bad.

link   

It is impossible to respond to this because... well, because it is perhaps the single most ignorant thing that I have been exposed to this day!

Yeah, things are "Changing" but remarkably, things are staying EXACTLY the same!

To all the rest of you pouring your adoraction on the annointed one... I already addressed the fact that you don't like the source. How come no ones wants to tackle the issue of him surrendering his law license???

Oh, my post is ignorant, I love how you call him the anointed one. Your Fox news is showing. No wonder you made this thread. Why would he need to surrender his law license, nothing has been proven here. As said hundreds of times already this is a none deal.

link   

Originally posted by treemanx
Damn right I would. If he hid his birth certificate after being questioned as to where he was born.

Neither did Obama, he released his birth certificate and it was later verified by Hawaiian officials as authentic. They further confirmed his birth in Hawaii from his long form in a statement:
hawaii.gov...

But thats not good for you obviously. The black man has to show you a picture of his birth as well right? Im sure of it.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
No but it doesn't prove whether he is or is not a legitimate president. That is the argument here, whether he should be accepted as a president according to his birth. If you have evidence of corruption then please provide it and supply it to media sources. You will easily find media sources who will happily trash the man.

WTF!?!? Perhaps you have a reading comprehension issue or short-term memory loss... But the thread was about Mr. Obama's ability to be honest. It focuses on a claim that he held a position that he did not, in fact possess. It was also to point out a pattern of lies - such as how he surrendered his Law License - which none of you liberal apologists will touch with a ten foot pole - preferring to harp over and over about the source of the first claim!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Are you really disagreeing with the fact that Bush is a homophobic mass murdering creep?

Then I guess that says it all folks. lol

I don't believe Bush to have been any better than our sitting President. I have defended Bush in the past, but he has done to much for me to defend him any longer. Obama and Bush are brothers, or didn't you see kosmos avatar? .

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

I don't know if the claims in the OP's link are true. But I do know that Obama is the only President that has strictly sealed his records.

Wow it only took you two sentences to spread disinfo.
Nice!

President Bush told Tim Russert all his military records were made public in 2000, but there's no evidence to support his statement.

www.salon.com...

I didn't bother to keep reading. Please deny ignorance.

Get real. Obama was never in the military to have a military record to hide! If he ever was, you can bet we wouldn't be able to view it!

Did we have access to Bush's birth certificate? Did we see his college transcripts? Get real man.

So that is how you dispute FACTS? You make a grandiose claim the when someone presents CREDIBLE EVIDENCE otherwise you ignore them? Do YOU have Bush's BC or
college transcripts?

Did you just fall out of the ignorant tree and hit every branch on the way down?

[edit on 5-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

WTF!?!? Perhaps you have a reading comprehension issue or short-term memory loss...

Maybe you can stop your hypocrisy and admit to us you have absolutely no credible source as to whether Obama spent millions on anything, as to whether he lied about being a professor. Come on now, you saw the link from the university clarifying that he was a professor there, cut the gutting and admit your accusation was false.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by VintageEnvy
Why would he need to surrender his law license, nothing has been proven here. As said hundreds of times already this is a none deal.

He ALREADY surrendered his Law License - in 2008!
Because he didn't want to have to answer to the charges being levied against him - because he knew they were true and there was no way h could allow that to see the light of day.

But, what am I thinking... You're an Obama supporter... So you already know ALL about that and you're completely comfortable with it - apparently!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I have defended Bush in the past, but he has done to much for me to defend him any longer.

And exactly what was that might I ask?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I've seen your opinion posted here and in other threads that lead me to this conclusion. Why? Can't take what you dish out?

If you are going to make an accusation against me...then back it up...or look like an ignorant troll...your choice.

So go pull a quote from me that believes ridiculous things that only has a source from a far left blog.

Because that is what I am laughin at kozmo for...and you seem to suggest that I do the same thing.

So the ball is in your court...show all the fine users here at ATS that your claim is true. Or admit you are an ignorant troll just attempting to attack me thinking I won't call you out on it. OR...just crawl back in your hole and ignore this post because you know you have nothing and that you are talking out of your backside.

It's your choice...it'd be easier if you would just admit that you have no facts to back up your slander...but I'm expecting you will just continue with your baseless attacks.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

Exactly. He wasnt ELECTED he was SELECTED by the NWO goons and microchiped and Bush ( a joke in his own right) passed the batton to him...and so it continues.....

If there is a next president, i shudder to think what form he/she would be in.

So far stupid liars rule.
Maybe they are giving us dummies with no credentials for when the AntiChrist comes, we'll have had ENOUGH and welcome him/her with open arms!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

I have defended Bush in the past, but he has done to much for me to defend him any longer.

And exactly what was that might I ask?

No, actually, you may not. I wont contribute to the further derailment of this thread.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Why is either side wasting their breath. The individuals on this thread trying to make their point are wasting their time defending ANY politician right or left, black or white, dem or rep. Many have said that this is what they are trying to cause. Get the normal folks fighting with each other and they won't look behind the curtain to see whats really going on.

btw for those who seem not to know. Democrat,Republican or Independent

politician=liar

-people still debate over this????????????

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

Originally posted by Anthony1138
who cares? really think about it, hes a human being that is trying to fix america of her probelms. Kenya is just another country who cares where he was born, it doesn't change who he is.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Anthony1138]

I CARE because the Constitution clearly states that one must be a natural born citizen to hold the office of President. Obama was born in Kenya, a fact that was stated many times in the past and totally ignored.

Obama is a lair, a thief and an impostor. He has his past locked up like NO previous President. The only good thing about him is that he will ultimately destroy the Democratic party and those who illegally put him where he is.

Hey expat,

I think you missed my reply in the other thread when I responded to your questioning the legitimacy of the freely available birth certificate proving Obama was born in Hawaii.

Here is what I wrote when you explicitly stated that Obama's birth certificate isn't proof of his birth certificate:

For comparison's sake, please provide a Hawaiian birth certificate for anyone born in the same year as our commander in chief to validate your questionable claims. If you cared about integrity, you would be disappointed after conducting your research.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c8250226535e.jpg[/atsimg]

I anxiously await this simple evidence that can either give credence to your claim, or put your mind at ease and allow you to stop sounding so traitorous.

Best,
Skunknuts

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join