It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence Emerges On Obama's Background!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
No source? Come back when you have proof from the officials themselves

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Greetings, kozmo, thank you for sharing the article.

Originally posted by kozmo
...he has spent nearly $2Million dollars to seal any and every imaginable record.

Yes. The question becomes, how many millions of our tax dollars will be spent to squelch the investigators, and to silence the Chicago Law School staff and faculty?
Will they have to explain themselves to Rahm Emmanuel?

In light of what you posted, what if those investigators could see his college transcripts, especially the nationality block? What if it reads "Indonesian?" Gasp! Isn't it common knowledge that Barry Hussein Soetoro immigrated to Indonesia to attend school there? Indonesia honored this with a statue of obama.

Kozmo, would you hire someone who lied on a resume? Zombie voters didn't seem to mind. Acorn employees didn't seem to mind. Are false statements politically correct, - hence, acceptable?

Many thanks for the enlightening message/posting.
Respectfully,
Adonsa

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrbarber
I don't have a dog in this hunt. I didn't vote for Bush, McCain, or Obama because none of them represent what America is all about. I don't care about Obama's past, I care about his present. Based on his rhetoric and the Marxist ideology of most of his closest advisors, I think his intent is clear. He reads off a teleprompter so he doesn't inadvertantly say something he doesn't want others to hear. I don't care who he is or what he was, I will fight everything he and his people stand for. I don't think people voted for a Marxist regime to be installed in Washington. And before someone here gives me the old,"you don't care about the poor and downtrodden", crap, it would be wise to look at millions of poor and downtrodden living under other Marxist governments around the world today.

Ah, one more 'independent,' that is rationally against Obama because of his being a 'Marxist.'

Please explain what is Marxism?

What are some other Marxist nations 'around the world?'

Name even one 'Marxist' policy implemented by Obama. Please remember, if something supports the banks, insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, etc., etc., it really is completely asinine to call it Marxist.

You really shouldn't throw around words that describe complicated philosophies of which you seem to have no actual knowledge. However, you would likely get an 'A' in professor Beck's course in delusion.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Well, we knew the guy was a liar! Pretty much everything he promised while campaigning turned out to be lies.

*BUZZZZZ*

Incorrect! Would you care to backup that statement with your facts?

Out of 503 campaign promises 17 have been broken. The rest have either been completed, a compromise has been worked out, or it is in progress.

Try google before your start making ridiculous claims.
From the Pulitzer Prize winning site politifact.com

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I don't know if the claims in the OP's link are true. But I do know that Obama is the only President that has strictly sealed his records. So much of this speculation of credentials and birth certificates could be laid to rest one way or the other if he only would open them for public scrutiny. So far, though, it appears he has no intentions of doing this.

With that in mind, I will continue to be interested ANY speculation or information surfacing no matter how many times it does so, until the President releases this information.

Yeah, some may say, "well, if he releases that info than everyone will just say it's fabricated!" Let them say it. Many people are not so hungry for Obama to be a liar in regards to his birth place or other records, but rather for the information to be out finally whatever it is. The fact that he wont release it only propagates more controversy and speculation.

I dont care if Obama is half black. There was a time when I would have loved to see Colin Powell run for the Presidency. I just want the man to be honest, and if he campaigned with the slogan "change" then I believe that he should be held accountable for any lies.....more so than any other President. The things he promised in his campaign were not the regular Presidential campaign BS and rhetoric. He promised REAL change in the White House, and so far, the only "change" I've seen from him has been commemorative coin collections.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by treemanx]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

What "evidence"?
A right wing blog? The "Blogging Professor"?
Please. Yawn.

Pretty much.

It seems these morons will go out of their way to find flaws (or make up some) about their president.

You know what really proves their lack of intelligence? They're McCain supporters

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

What "evidence"?
Please. Yawn.

Dude, you are so closed minded that you wouldn't know truth if it hit you in the face. Attacking the source is a pretty cheap cop-out. If any of us want to get anywhere, we are going to have to stop ignoring evidence just because we want to be closed-minded. The Democrats during Obama are doing the same thing the Republicans did during Bush.

Look at the civil liberties we lost because of this, and also, look at how Bush and the Republicans' reputations suffered. Try not to participate in the exact same thing, or you will get the exact same result.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by darkbake]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

What "evidence"?
Please. Yawn.

Pretty much.

It seems these morons will go out of their way to find flaws (or make up some) about their president.

You know what really proves their lack of intelligence? They're McCain supporters

You know what really pisses me off? Whenever anyone questions Obama, his brainwashed supporters resort to personal attacks rather than addressing the issue. Its called AD HOM. Pick up a book and read about it some time. You are no credit to your party with posts like this. Get the HE!! over yourself.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Apparently a number of you think I am speaking as a Republican. Probably many of you see me as some right-wing extremist - you know, the ones the media are all propagandizing about!

Also a great many of you apparently see only in black and white, no shades of grey. And finally, a great many of you have scoffed at the "Sources", not because the sources are wrong, but because it flies in the face of your political ideology. OK, cool... whatever.

For the record, I am an Independent. I lean Libertarian. I condemned Bush and the Republicans when they had the con. I condemn the Democrats and Obama because right now, they have the con, and they're fracking it all up!!! Obama, a political rookie by any and every stretch, was elected to enact some fundamental changes in government - just NOT the ones he's chosen to enact!

Now, any intellectually honest person would have to admit that when there is smoke, there is likely fire. There is smoke around Obama - a TON of it! And when I see reports like these, some dots start getting connected. So I apologize if it offends a great many of you who are too busy idolizing the man instead of employing the good sense that God gave you!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient
Try google before your start making ridiculous claims.
From the Pulitzer Prize winning site politifact.com

And MY sources get questioned???
Now, I'm just wondering... were the same people on the Pulitzer committee the same ones on the Nobel Peace comittee?

Well, I guess that just comes down to what you think a promise is.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Any intellectually honest person huh, well i'm in the UK, i'm English, i have absolutely no axe to grind. I am neither republican or democrat, i have no racial bias, indeed for those who care, i am white and yet here i am defending Obama's election. Why do i do this? Because i go along with the evidence, because i am intellectually honest.

If you had a case, i mean a case you can supoprt with evidence then please take it to court. If your evidence is quality stuff then you could be the one to remove Obama from his position of power and yet you dont' seem willing or able to do this. Odd that when doing so would bring you incredible fame. Oh hey maybe you aren't interested in fame, i would understand that because netiher am i but you could at least provide the evidence anonymously.

You're all talk, just like every other person who doubts Obama's legitimate claim to the presidency. If you could prove it then he would be gone, so why exactly are you unwilling to prove it and take him to court? I'm sorry but as you can't do any of this i will simply ignore you.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
who cares? really think about it, hes a human being that is trying to fix america of her probelms. Kenya is just another country who cares where he was born, it doesn't change who he is.

Maybe America (her appernt "great" nation) needs to grow up.Evolve. Barrack Obama is doing a great thing, and you people are too stuck in the past to see that.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. "
Albert Einstein

America needs to CHANGE. and Obama is trying to do that, and you guys think " change oh no the military is going to control my mind, or military control or some bull#" most of you are probally paranoid as hell because the # the goverment has pulled in the past

Change can be a good thing, think of a differnt world where we live as one nation in peace, no unwilling control. Just people getting along as they should. no more lies no more compiracies, no more paranoia, no more poverty, no more famime, no more hate, no more injustice.

The world is in a critical state, we are entering a new age, lets do it differntly then all the others. Let us enter this new age thinking only with peace and open arms.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Anthony1138]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
i think i can speak for a lot of people around here... Personally I am tired of reading these threads about people just shouting at the mouth about nonsense with no proof or facts behind what they say...thank you to those of you who actually provided us with some intelligence...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Senior lecturers are often considered to be professors. It's a weak argument to say he is lying about his career. I believe Obama is not who he appears to be, but that has nothing to do with him. It has everything to do with the people behind him.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by treemanx
I don't know if the claims in the OP's link are true. But I do know that Obama is the only President that has strictly sealed his records.

Wow it only took you two sentences to spread disinfo.
Nice!

President Bush told Tim Russert all his military records were made public in 2000, but there's no evidence to support his statement.

www.salon.com...

I didn't bother to keep reading. Please deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
who cares? really think about it, hes a human being that is trying to fix america of her probelms. Kenya is just another country who cares where he was born, it doesn't change who he is.

Maybe America (her appernt "great" nation) needs to grow up.Evolve. Barrack Obama is doing a great thing, and you people are too stuck in the past to see that.

America needs to CHANGE. and Obama is trying to do that, and you guys think " change oh no the military is going to control my mind, or military control or some bull#" most of you are probally paranoid of hell because the # the goverment has pulled in the past

Change

Who cares? The US Constitution does! The majority of the American populace does! Are you for real?

Maybe there are some things about the Constitution that could be changed to reflect our modern Nation, but the fact is, there has been no change! Every President is required to live up to a certain set of standards, and if Obama was born in a different country, then he DOES NOT QUALIFY TO BE PRESIDENT. Period.

And you mentioned "change." Please review my first post to this thread. The only "change" Obama has brought so far has been commemorative coin collections.

link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

What "evidence"?
Please. Yawn.

Pretty much.

You know what really pisses me off? Whenever anyone questions Obama, his brainwashed supporters resort to personal attacks rather than addressing the issue. Its called AD HOM. Pick up a book and read about it some time. You are no credit to your party with posts like this. Get the HE!! over yourself.

First off sweetie, I'm not a Democrat and I don't represent their party. Thanks for the compliment though.

Second, did you just not resort to a personal attack? Instead of derailing, you can feel free to PM me and we can discuss this further.

Thank you.

As for someone else who said "oh but Democrats bashed Bush when he was president!"

Yes, it was Bush. How could you not bash a man who lead this country to TWO wars? The man who collapsed this country economically and now Obama has his mess to pick up.

There's a fine difference between Obama and a moronic redneck mass murdering homophobic creep.

link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. "
Albert Einstein

This is an obvious statement and yet the USA still applies some of the harshest drug laws in the world, even though they went through prohibition. 60% of prisoners are in there for drug offenses. Imagine for a moment how much money could be saved by releasing them and then consider how much could be made from taxing drug production and sale, then consider how much could be saved by providing legal drugs.

Yet Obama is against all of this, which suggests he is simply another corporate tool and why would corporations field a candidate that people can prove should not have been eligible for election?

[edit on 5-4-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

I don't know if the claims in the OP's link are true. But I do know that Obama is the only President that has strictly sealed his records.

Wow it only took you two sentences to spread disinfo.
Nice!

President Bush told Tim Russert all his military records were made public in 2000, but there's no evidence to support his statement.

www.salon.com...

I didn't bother to keep reading. Please deny ignorance.

Get real. Obama was never in the military to have a military record to hide! If he ever was, you can bet we wouldn't be able to view it!

Did we have access to Bush's birth certificate? Did we see his college transcripts? Get real man.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Kozmo...you are funny. You believe the most ridiculous things because you hate Obama so much.

So here is your big argument...Obama said he was a Professor...when really his offical title was "Senior Lecturer"...in which the school he taught at they call "Senior Lecturers"...."Professors". So that makes him...a 100% liar.

You know what...I used to work at a place and my offical title was "Senior Software Engineer"...but when people asked me what I did...I said I was a "programmer"...but I in fact never held a position of "programmer"...EVER. OH poop...I guess I am a liar and my WHOLE background is now false.

Apparently a number of you think I am speaking as a Republican.
For the record, I am an Independent. I lean Libertarian.

Doesn't really matter what you are...you will vote republican in 2012. They could put up ANYONE...and you will vote for them...just because they will be against Obama. Sure...you can say you won't and that you aren't a republican...but actually you are the worst kind. You vote AGAINST a candidate...not for a candidate. You are exactly what is wrong with the voting population...you vote on ignorance...and you are exactly the type of person republicans are targeting.

Good job...you have been easily manipulated by the GOP.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join