It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence Emerges On Obama's Background!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Ugh before this thread devolves into another huge ridiculous Obama background thread, is there any verification of this story on an actual news site?

The "article" links to unsubstantiated blogs that eventually circle back and link to that article ad nauseum, or use "screen captures" as evidence (because it's completely possible to use even rudimentary editing software to alter a jpeg in 5 minutes).

Of course, it's completely obvious the OP had no intention of even doing a cursory fact check of the information he/she posted, seeing as how they mentioned the widely discredited and completely false rumor that Obama spent "2 million dollars' hiding his background (wasn't it 1 million dollars? In June is it going to be 10 million?)

Epic Fail. This is what's wrong with the contemporary political environment.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Avenginggecko

No! What is wrong with the contemporary political environment is the fact that people like you insist on drinking Koolaid from a firehose! THAT is the EPIC FAIL!!!
People like you are so excited to see your liberal ideology imposed that you wouldn't care if it was Satan himself doing it, killing babies along the way, you'd all find ways to applaud it every step of the way.

What is so ironic and hypocritical is the constant whining and bitching the world dealt with while Bush was in office from the liberal pukes!
They dug into every corner of Bush's life and paraded it all around for the world to see. Most of the "Dirt" was common knowledge as Bush's records were revealed whether he chose them to be or not. Obama, on the other hand, can put every facet of his life on lockdown and the hypocrites don't bat an eye! And to make matters worse, NONE of you liberals see a problem with that!

Back on topic - he was a Sr. Lecturer, not a Professor - another lie!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
So, this thread is about Obama being called a professor or not? Yeah, I remember posting about that a couple years ago. Yeah, here's a thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's what the school where he taught has to say:
www.law.uchicago.edu...

From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers has high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

Everything else in that source is just one person's word that he heard from someone else.

I can't believe the examiner is using a blog that sourced another blog that sourced the first blog.
Now, that's FUNNY!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
All of the standard Obama apologists and admirers showing up I see.
This man could literally piss on your heads, tell you it was rain and you'd believe him!!!

See, I think this is the crux of much of the blind defensive hatred illustrated by you and your ilk. Your 'piss on the face' comment perfect reflects the relationship you all had with Bush. He did worse than piss on your face, he used the constitution as toilet paper. Remember his comment about the constitution being merely paper? This was your man.

Now, as a liberal, I, and many others, have voiced much displeasure with Obama for being too idealistic about trying to work with republicans towards bipartisan compromise. However, I realize that, unlike your totally unfounded and wildly inaccurate slanders, Obama is turning out to be one of the most highly pragmatic presidents of all time.

If you can't see that, it has more to do with the burning blindness left from the acrid corneal ulcerations resulting from Bush's urine, not with anything Obama is doing.

Best,
Skunknuts

P.S. Flagged, as yet another 'smoking gun' has been thoroughly debunked as another weak attempt in the ongoing, increasingly desperate grabbing for straws aiming to defile our commander in chief.

[edit on 4/5/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avenginggecko
Epic Fail. This is what's wrong with the contemporary political environment.

This is what's wrong with a lot of stories on ATS these days. Stories like this bring ATS down.
---------------------------
Doesn't it occur to any of you budding conspiracy theorists out there to ask WHY, all of a sudden, there are THE VERY SAME personal smear stories popping up in the "news" that we were discussing 2 YEARS ago? Since the health care bill passed, I have seen at least 5 smear stories against Obama circulating through the news.

Are you so eager to jump to the attack that you believe ANYTHING you read on some blog? If only people were HALF as skeptical and discerning of these stories as they were about his birth certificate, etc., we'd probably be discussing something REAL right now instead of this BS.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
VintageEnvy said

A good detective goes about trying to prove his suspect innocent, if you cant do that, then you need to prove him guilty. So instead grasping at straws trying to find one little teeny tiny piece of something that may be a little incorrect (and this story is not that case) why dont you all just realize he's not as bad as you want him to be.

It's not that simple. He CAN NOT be working first and foremost for the good of the people, it simply can not be so. He wouldn't be allowed to compromise the massive infrastructure of government, the military industrial complex, trans-national banking cartels.

When you understand the stark reality behind the seat of the US presidency, it becomes clear that he is compromised. So any story, regardless of authenticity, which questions the legitimacy of Obama, is going to get a lot of attention.

If he actually lied on a resume, that would be worth stirring up a frenzy over. But as is, this thread is only detailing that he made an exaggeration during a campaign speech. I'm still waiting for the smoking gun that he's anything other than what he says he is.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Southern Guardian

Let's just get something straight - right away. This thread is not about Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Kennedy, James Madison, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln or ANY other President. This thread is about Brack Hussein Obama, so please dispense with the usual red herrings and straw men!

Secondly, there is no propaganda.....Close Gitmo? End the wars? No lobbyists in his administration? No tax increases for anyone making less than $250K? End executive signing statements? I could go on and on. The man is a liar - that is what we call people who lie!

Yeah right. Is there a reason people who might disagree with your trolling propaganda aren't allowed to consider/compare/mention history as a reference??? Speaking of logical fallacies:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aad145c774f0.jpg[/atsimg]

Best,
Skunknuts

[edit on 4/5/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well, I did not flag thread until everyone jumped onto defend, so..............flag.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Avenginggecko

No! What is wrong with the contemporary political environment is the fact that people like you insist on drinking Koolaid from a firehose! THAT is the EPIC FAIL!!!
People like you are so excited to see your liberal ideology imposed that you wouldn't care if it was Satan himself doing it, killing babies along the way, you'd all find ways to applaud it every step of the way.

My liberal ideology? Ooookay. I assume you mean HCR, which does not fall within "liberal ideology" no matter how much Glenn Beck and WND say it does.

And yes, you are right. I would applaud the devil running around killing babies.
And I'll get your little dog, too.

Whether you are aware of it or not, I believe you've very nicely proved my point.

As I said, OP is a fail. Just more unsubstantiated rumors or jumping rabidly over the fact that they used the well-known term of "Professor" instead of "Sr. Lecturer", which according to the school itself were not mutually exclusive terms.

Seriously?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Well, I did not flag thread until everyone jumped onto defend, so..............flag.

Please do flag it. Pretty soon, with enough of these threads their side will tire out of making desperate grabs and start making their point of view look even more shameful then it already is. If you cry wolf again and again nobody will take you seriously, not like many do anyway. Just enough to warrant all the fact checking on your op to prove it wrong.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Well, we knew the guy was a liar! Pretty much everything he promised while campaigning turned out to be lies. Now it looks like a HUGE part of his background has been fabricated as well!

Lol. every politician does this, well nearly every politician that can get away with it. They all promise the best and deliver the least. Forgive me if i don't take the posting of someone who has Bush changing into Obama seriously. That suggests an agenda don't you think?

You know when people delved into Bush's past they found many lies and yet he was not hounded like this. They found he was not a succesful business man as he claimed, they discovered he was not a good student as he claimed, they discovered that he was not a good trooper as he suggested. He was a scumbag, a spoiled little rich boy and yet we rarely heard the reports on this. Only those of us who looked into such things discovered them.

Yet here we are attacking Obama. While i am happy for all corruption to be bought to light, i am saddened that those who supported Bush are so ready to tear down Obama. The only two reasons to do so are because you are an extreme Republican and defend your political view like a religion or you are a racist. If you attacked bush and equally attacked Obama then i would respect you.

This last paragraph was meant to apply to all people and not just you Kozmo, i thought it needed clarifying.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Surely you can do better than this. What a joke!

FYI, just because you say something doesn't make it true, no matter how many times you repeat it. I'll have to file this one away with the birth certificate and the fact that you probably think he's a muslim. Wow, what a bunch of garbage. It's no wonder that the republican party is incapable of intelligent debate.

It seems as though you are proving that the term, "intelligent republican," is an oxymoron.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Never let it be said that you let the truth stand in your way of supporting a lie...

That's just so sad... That you would support a lie (because it serves your agenda) to make it to the front page of ATS or whatever - rather than look for the truth... That's is just sadder than I can express. :shk:

But like Vintage said, go ahead and flag it. Then people can find out that it's just another desperate cry of wolf.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Obama is your president, no legal challenge can be succesful against that ffact becuase the evidence is not there to support it. As for him lying about his CV, well come on people, every politican lis about what they have done. If you don't like it then start vettign their CV before they become president! Or how about changing your laws so that any election claims must be fufilled?

Politician after politician have claimed so much and yet delievered so little. This is standard practice in modern politics. It's not nice, it's not good but it is what happens.

I again state that if a white man had come to power he would not have had to suffer such intensive scrutiny. Indeed Bush lied about so much and yet no one here who hates Obama seems to also hate Bush. Anyone who did hate both men i would have respect for and i would listen to their opinion.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

YOU QUOTED THE EXAMINER FOR THIS?!?

Here's the Bio of the author of your article:

"As an original foot-soldier in 'the Reagan Revolution' that led to the election of Ronald Reagan, Anthony G. Martin is no stranger to politics, particularly in the state of his birth, South Carolina."

This is hardly credible... why don't you point to some real insider sources instead of the FRIGGIN EXAMINER.

*slaps forehead*

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Actually you know what? all of these problems could be solved by changing government so that any election poliies must be upheld. This should be applied to all countries and not just the USA. Politicaians know the pressure points of the populous. It is about time that the populous held them accountable.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
hey i know the truth about obama

click the link

cinie.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I don't have a dog in this hunt. I didn't vote for Bush, McCain, or Obama because none of them represent what America is all about. I don't care about Obama's past, I care about his present. Based on his rhetoric and the Marxist ideology of most of his closest advisors, I think his intent is clear. He reads off a teleprompter so he doesn't inadvertantly say something he doesn't want others to hear. I don't care who he is or what he was, I will fight everything he and his people stand for. I don't think people voted for a Marxist regime to be installed in Washington. And before someone here gives me the old,"you don't care about the poor and downtrodden", crap, it would be wise to look at millions of poor and downtrodden living under other Marxist governments around the world today.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Isn't lies, deception, deceit the American Way of Life.
Any honest Banker will tell you that.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by VintageEnvy

reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Sorry, I watch people back this guy when he does the exact opposite of what you guys stand for and all you do is keep backing him.

Whatever happened to your own ideals. I quess they just get left at the door when your party or your man is getting hacked.

So frelling what. This guy went from a congressman and then president in only 4 years. Hell, 2/3 of his term as a representative was spent campaigning. The rest of his history starts about the year 2005.

Hell, I have never been in the public eye and you could come up with 50 times as much info on me than you can on this guy.

What are people supposed to believe?

Never held accountable.
Never been vetted.
Never researched by the media.

Does exactly the SAME crap as Bush yet you guys back him like he is the second coming.

The congresses numbers drop everyday yet Obama's numbers SUPPOSEDLY only drop a little. Bull pucky.

Yes, not everything is his fault. But all he has to do is open that well endowed mouth and do something.

BUT NO. He has got to give the people the bribes that brought him into the position.

Hmmmmm? Who were those people again? Oh yeah, lobbyists, big bus, unions, banks, etc etc etc.

Yeah, when the SHTF, you will blame everyone but your man or your party.

Snippity doo daa

Mod Edit: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join