It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence Emerges On Obama's Background!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Someone should tell Michelle Obama that Barack's home country is the U.S.A.
IF, in fact, it is....
(innocently whistling while I whittle)
www.youtube.com...
C'mon.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I think it's funny to hear him say they showed his birth certificate already but they didn't show the long form birth certificate that shows the doctor that delivered him. They can't show that because he was born in Kenya and his Mom flew back a day or two later and got something from a hospital in hawaii but it wasn't an official long form because he has NEVER shown this. The one on the website didn't show the doctor! But go look at yours! Your birth certificate will have the name of the doctor that delivered you!

Barry Soetoro (Obama's real name) also paid millions to seal all his birth records and his college records which anybody with a brain knows he did because he wants to hide all the info from you. Nobody pays millions to do that without some MAJOR things to hide.

Barry Soetoro is nothing but a shill for the new world order. He wants to kill lots of people because he loves Eugenics, loves to kill babies, loves war, love to torture people and he loves that we are a slave to the Rothschilds who own our Federal Reserve bank.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
Well I am interested to find that this is in the "Paul Bunion???" forum

I think the OP should have filed this incredibly frightening information in a
P O L I T I C A L forum, a place where we talk about politics, not lumberjacks.

Anyhow OP awesome, between people like you and FOX news, well I AM VERY WELL
informed.

I wonder what libtards will say to this one?

the savior isn't so saviorish now is he is?

What type of creature is a Hoax???

Some the lumberjack guy and his HOSTILE AXE, or what?

Part Hawk part OX?

That would be a HAOX

BTW why is this not in a political forum?

BTW thanks OP for being so much for freedoms (even if you don't know which forum to post in)

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

If you read the whole thread, you'll discover it has been moved to the HOAX section because the OP article has been demonstrated to contain nothing but semantics, hearsay & innuendo. None of those can be considered as "evidence" of anything other than the writer's desire to smear the target.
I realise that it's a long read, but there are some classically funny contributions. Thanks for yours btw.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

If someone uses their title to know their self-worth...and are offended by someone else using that title...then that is a self-confidence issue they need to work out themselves.

Blah, blah blah, blah, blah... What the heck are you talking about?... Stop obscuring the topic please... This has nothing to do about "self worth" and all you are doing is trying to sound smarter than you are, but in fact you are just making up an absurb red herring.... Stay on topic and stop the blabbering please.

He didn't go around calling himself a Doctor when he is a Lawyer.

How can he be a lawyer when both Obama, and Michelle have been barred from practicing law?... When lawyers are barred from practicing law is because they have done something really wrong.

He called himself a "professor" when he was a "senior lecturer"...do you know the difference??? One is going to be a lifetime teacher on a tenure track at a college...the other does not have plans to make teaching their career. They do the exact same job, they have the exact same credentials. Having an official title of "professor" does not grant someone magical abilities that Obama was trying to claim he had.

BS, being a lecturer, and a professor are two different things and they DON'T have the same credentials...

BTW, in case you didn't know the term lecturer is different in the U.S. and UK. Just in case you are from England, which would explain why you would claim they have the same credentials.

Your hate of the man blinds you...and it clearly shows it affects your logical thinking skills.

You people keep hiding behind claims of hatred, and racism simply because you have no argument....

On my part I don't hate Obama, and in fact I like Emmanuel Rahm even less because of the statements he has made.

We don't like what Obama is doing to the United States...that's the reason why so many of us are against everything he is doing which is NOT helping the people.

Obama himself has declared that "we need a new Declaration of Independence" which would mean a new Constitution, and that WE DO NOT NEED....

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Obama thus far kept 105 of his promises, compromised on 35 promises and broke 16:
www.politifact.com...

Sorry but that website is wrong...

Obama told Americans that his first action, or one of the first would be to bring all our troops home.

He also claimed that under his administration there would be transparency in government.

He also claimed that healthcare would be for the good of the people right?... Well, his administration was caught making deals with Big Pharma that does not help the people.

Not to mention how many times he claimed the economy was fixed, or getting much better when it has only gotten worse...

Oh, he also claimed there would be X amount of jobs saved, and in fact there were 500k jobs lost every month for what 6-7 months or more? and there are still a lot of jobs being lost.

Those are at least some of the promises he made he did not keep, and that do not appear on that website as "broken promises."

So thats the first piece of disinformation out of your mouth right there.

In fact I say what you claimed above is the first piece of disinformation coming out of YOUR mouth.....

As for him breaking promises? The one thing Iv learned over the years is that no president ever keeps all of his promises.

Yeah well Obama is King in breaking promises....

Anybody who holds a president to that much scrutiny is naive at best.

Anybody who would imply a President should not be accountable for what he says and does is naive at best....

BTW, do tell me what "professor, and or person with a degree in CONSTITUTIONAL Law would state TWICE on television that there are 60 states in the Republic?....

The examiner which is known to be a conservative biased website has sourced this information from a blog of all places:

.....Lots of good information have come from similar sources, and who are we to believe Obama's MSNBC?.... or some other Obamatron news source?....

Oh, and btw we have a video on another thread showing Michelle Obama stating that Kenia/Africa is Obama's home country..... hummmm

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by debunky
... and here you can read the anonymous bar complaint.

factsfirstok.blogspot.com...

The short of it:
In his book he admits to have taken some illegal substances. (Dont know if true, haven't read it)
So Mr complainant, having read the bar application form, notices that it asks if you have ever been convicted for use or possession of drugs, and if said convictions exceed 200$.

Mr Complainant of course knows, that thats not what the illinois bar meant with that question, they really wanted to ask if he ever did drugs. "HE LIED!"

Can you explain that, please. If they specifically ask about a conviction and not use, then how did he lie? He was not convicted of possession yet he admitted to use. What was the lie?

Exactly. Thats the argument the person who filed the complaint made:
He admitted to using drugs, yet answered the question if he was convicted with No.
He answered the question if he there are any open fines other than from traffic violations with no,
wait for it
*despite* having open tickets from traffic violations, that exceed the 200 dollar they set for drug use.

Oh, and he answered the question if he had a lawyer help him fill the application out with no, even though he *knew* a lawyer!

I can't say I am suprised the guy who wrote it didn't want to put his name under it, yet is totally okay with using someone else

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

He admitted to using drugs, yet answered the question if he was convicted with No.

You are still losing me here. Convicted of and admitting to use of are two different things. What are you talking about?

He answered the question if he there are any open fines other than from traffic violations with no,
wait for it
*despite* having open tickets from traffic violations, that exceed the 200 dollar they set for drug use.

What???

Oh, and he answered the question if he had a lawyer help him fill the application out with no, even though he *knew* a lawyer!

I can't say I am suprised the guy who wrote it didn't want to put his name under it, yet is totally okay with using someone else

Buy a coherent thought and get back.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Personally, I am curious if this is truly a hoax. I thought I remembered seeing something similar from a different source. Wish I could remember where though.

Guess it doesn't really matter, we all know he is a liar and not a legit president anyway.

A lot of my friends in high-school used to have this saying when people lied, it went something like this...

"Lying is a sin and sinners go to Hell."

Good luck with that one you political scoundrels you...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Sorry but that website is wrong...

Obama told Americans that his first action, or one of the first would be to bring all our troops home.

Nope you are wrong again. Obama promised during the primaries to withdraw all troops from Iraq by 2011 and increase troops to Afghanistan. He made a statement of withdrawal by 2010 in 2007 at the beginning of his campaign but changed it towards the primaries.

He never once claimed he was to bring all US troops home, so if you can prove otherwise with a reference, your claim is as of yet, false.

He also claimed that under his administration there would be transparency in government.

Really? Not even I believed that claim from Obama and I generally support his policies. That is unrealistic to all politicians in general, dont be naive. If you can put any confidence in any politician you think will allow the cameras everywhere he or she goes, by all means do so, but it is unrealistic.

He also claimed that healthcare would be for the good of the people right?

Well thats your own personal opinion is it not? To me his reform bill is not strong enough to put the healthcare system right, but allowing the private sector to sort itself out has come and gone.

Well, his administration was caught making deals with Big Pharma that does not help the people.

Inorder for the healthcare plan to work there had to be cooperation with the private health sector. By your account as Im sure you oppose government involvement, its no different to leaving big pharma to do what it wants under a free market.

Not to mention how many times he claimed the economy was fixed,

Thats a lie.

He never made any such claim, infact he stated time and time again the economy still has a while to heal. Unless you have evidence to the contrary that he stated so, such a claim is false.

Oh, he also claimed there would be X amount of jobs saved,

There is clearly a difference between saving jobs and creating jobs. In anycase no amount of government effort was to save the economy last year from its after effects.

In fact I say what you claimed above is the first piece of disinformation coming out of YOUR mouth

Nope it wasnt. Kozmo stated that Obama had broken all or most of his promises even though over 100 of them could be accounted for, even though he still had 380 promises and 3 years to go. Kozmo was wrong in his assumption and you are in the wrong for covering his ass even after the fact his accusation was found to be outright false.

Yeah well Obama is King in breaking promises

Obama has not broken as many promises as many previous presidents, and as for breaking promises in general, they all have, but people like you who happily kept shut during the last administration decided to pull a fuss now. Why might I ask? Its got little to nothing to do with the law of the land and plenty to do with personal issue.

Anybody who would imply a President should not be accountable

And this is another lie out of your mouth. I never made such a claim and I was clear in stating that just like all the other past and current presidents, future presidents will break promises as well. If you insist there will be a perfect president that will keep all his promises in the future you've got to pull your head out of the sand.

"professor, and or person with a degree in CONSTITUTIONAL Law

Clearly your personally angry about how I held Kozmo accountable and how he ended up gutting from participating in this thread. It really is not my problem and if the truth hurts for you, so be it. The OP was a lie and you are again trying to cover up for it by attacking.

As for whether Obama requires this or that he was considered a professor by the Chicago law school establishment and he was offered a full time tenured position as a professor before he refused it. If you can't deal with that or the fact your buddy here was caught with his pants down in the OP thats not my issue.

.....Lots of good information have come from similar sources, and who are we to believe Obama's MSNBC?

I never once mentioned MSNBC as being a credible source. Thats just you derailing again and putting words into my mouth.

Obamatron

I dont know what is up with this name? It sounds rather childish. Am I supposed to be offended?

Michelle Obama stating that Kenia/Africa is Obama's home country..... hummmm

Ok, its 'Kenya' not 'Kenia' and yes we know its in Africa. Michelle did not say Obama was born there neither is she the authority over Obama's birth records. That responsibility lies on Chiyome Fukino, director of the health department for Hawaii and the one who has access to Obama's records:
hawaii.gov...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Ok. So, I've read all the previous posts and I have to say my two cents here. IMO, I think people only like Barack Hussein Obama because he's black. Period. He won the election off the backs of "guilt-ridden" white people, black Americans (most have never voted before and were never into politics in the first place), and TPTB. If Bush had done all of these things that Obama has done, everyone would call for his head.
Has anyone ever thought that this was all set up? Why would the Democratic Party even put BHO up against Hillary Clinton? Hillary had WAY more experience than BHO. They ran him, along with the MSM's help, KNOWING they could play the "race" card on Americans. Otherwise, they could claim that America is still racist. Let's be real.
Can ANYONE disagree with BHO without being deemed a racist? In this society, no. So, America is giving into this BS idealogy that "hey. You better agree or else..." and Americans are saying "OK, you're right. I MUST be racist if I don't like BHO's agenda. You're right!". This is what's going on. You see legitimately NON-racists (like myself) being labled unfairly. So, BHO has free reign to do whatever he wants, IMO.
BHO. Was he born in America or not? Personally, I believe that if someone accused me of not being a "natural born" citizen, I would come on National TV and show everyone my ORIGNAL, SIGNED AND SEALED-RAISED Birth Certificate. That would end it all right there.
No, Michelle Obama was right. His "home" country is Kenya. Along with anyone else who calls themselves AFRICAN-American. Blacks who call themselves this are NOT African-Americans (UNLESS they were actually BORN in Africa and immigrated to the USA) I am so sick and tired of hearing this term. Why do you not like to be JUST American? Don't give that proud-of-where- I-come from crap. That's BS. Most of you haven't even been to Africa. Most of your ancestors going back at least 3 generations are AMERICAN. MY grandparents came from Ireland in 1959. Most of your families have been here WAY longer than mine. Yet, I don't go around calling myself Irish-American. I am American. I fought in Afghanistan for blacks, whites, yellow, brown, red AMERICANS.
Sorry for the rant.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
((big ass snip))
I anxiously await this simple evidence that can either give credence to your claim, or put your mind at ease and allow you to stop sounding so traitorous.

Best,
Skunknuts

Dude, sorry but that's not a birth certificate.

It clearly reads "certification of live birth".. certification . No, they are not the same. The certificate Vs certification issue is a not so clever play on words... and it's become blatantly obvious most people have fallen for it.

Certifications are nothing but print outs, that came from data input that someone typed in, hopefully correctly, while presumably looking at the long form. .. not only do mistakes exist, but illegal aliens / criminals have been using fake certifications for years.

BTW if you look into it, you will find that in 1961 a birth in hawaii could be "registered" by mail... once the mail was received by the health dept they generated a list that was sent to the papers who in turn printed a birth announcement... a kid plopped out at home, or some remote area of an island, could be "registered" born in hawaii by mail. Keep in mind hawaii only became a state in 1959 and was still in the process of registering people as citizens, which could also be done by mail in those days.

Just like a kid born in kenya could be registered hawaiian born by a grandmother living in hawaii that wants US citizenship for her grandson. It doesn't have to be a CIA scheme or long running ancient conspiracy by TPTB, just a granny looking out for her new grandson. Who here wouldn't do the same? fudge the rules a wee bit so your grandson is a citizen who can live with / visit granny & enjoy US citizenship?

A "long form" birth certificate might not even exist, back then if a kid was born at home there was no "long form" birth certificate form for the parents to fill out, just mail in a registration form and that was that. The "certification" you like could very well be based on gandmomma obamas mailed in "registration" form.

I don't know for sure, and frankly don't care because nothing will ever come of it regardless.. all I know for sure is that if the establishment that supports obamas story can bold face lie about reasons for wars where millions suffer & die.. they can lie about a print out.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

"Just like a kid born in kenya could be registered hawaiian born by a grandmother living in hawaii that wants US citizenship for her grandson. It doesn't have to be a CIA scheme or long running ancient conspiracy by TPTB, just a granny looking out for her new grandson. Who here wouldn't do the same? fudge the rules a wee bit so your grandson is a citizen who can live with / visit granny & enjoy US citizenship? "

Even if he was born in Kenya, he is automatically a US citizen because his mother is one.
No grandma making bogus birth announcements needed.

Do they even teach civics in high school anymore? This is basic stuff here.

But it doesn't make a damn bit of difference. They could release a video of his mother popping him out on the steps of the Hawaiian state capitol building with Don Ho singing "Tiny Bubbles" and it STILL would not satisfy the birthers.

They WANT it to be true. And despite their claims of wanting "the truth" nothing will ever satisfy them.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Nope...

Birthers just want verification of the credentials

confirmation the dude is who he says he is

after using several different names, and no real clarification of a long form BC...it just looks funny

and after all of the lies about his family, and past...

some folks just want to proof

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Really? Not even I believed that claim from Obama and I generally support his policies. That is unrealistic to all politicians in general, dont be naive. If you can put any confidence in any politician you think will allow the cameras everywhere he or she goes, by all means do so, but it is unrealistic.

I must say that we need to hold our elected leaders to what they promise.
If you suspected that he was lying when he promised transparency in government and you are okay with that, fine. You really shouldn't expect that to be an excuse for his lying though.
We held George HW Bush to his promise "Read my lips, No new taxes.".

There is nothing wrong with expecting honesty from someone who is entrusted with executing the law of this great land.

If you voted for Obama, then you are telling us that you voted for a man that you suspected was lying on the campaign trail. That was your decision.
I would tend not to vote for a candidate, POTUS down to Dogcatcher, if I suspected that they were lying to me in order to get elected.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu
Dude, sorry but that's not a birth certificate.

Uh 'dude' yes it is a birth certificate by all means, according to the state of Hawaii as further confirmed personally by Health director Fukino vai records:
hawaii.gov...

To verify we did indeed have the correct document, we contacted the Hawaii Department of Health, which maintains such records.
"It's a valid Hawaii state birth certificate," spokesman Janice Okubo said June 13, 2008.

www.politifact.com...

Further clarification over Obama's short form birth certificate:

"They're just words," said spokeswoman Janice Okubo. "That (what was posted on the Internet) is considered a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii."

"There's only one form of birth certificate," she said, and it's been the same since the 1980s. Birth certificates evolve over the decades, she said, and there are no doubt differences between the way birth certificates looked when Obama was born and now.

"When you request a birth certificate, the one you get looks exactly like the one posted on his site," she said. "That's the birth certificate."

www.politifact.com...

Certifications of live birth are considered birth certificates in Hawaii and when there is a request for a birth certificate, short forms are issued. Infact I know of no state as of yet where they do not accept long forms as birth certificates.
www.hawaiibirthcertificate.com...

Infact when I look at my own birth certificate, it is a certification of birth and I have had no issue using it over the last few years.

Just like a kid born in kenya could be registered hawaiian born by a grandmother living in hawaii that wants US citizenship for her grandson.

Thats another birther lie.

1. In the State of Hawaii, back in 1961, there were three different birth certificates that were obtainable:

a. If the birth was attended by a physician or mid wife, the attending medical professional was required to certify to the Department of Health the facts of the birth date, location, parents’ identities and other information. (See Section 57-8 & 9 of the Territorial Public Health Statistics Act in the 1955 Revised Laws of Hawaii which was in effect in 1961).

b. In 1961, if a person was born in Hawaii but not attended by a physician or mid wife, then, up to the first birthday of the child, an adult could, upon testimony, file a “Delayed Certificate”, which required endorsement on the Delayed Certificate of a summary statement of the evidence submitted in support of the acceptance for delayed filing, which evidence must be kept in a special permanent file. The statute provided that the probative value of the Delayed Certificate must be determined by the judicial or administrative body or official before whom the certificate is offered as evidence. (See Section 57-18, 19 & 20 of the Territorial Public Health Statistics Act in the 1955 Revised Laws of Hawaii which was in effect in 1961).

c. If a child born in Hawaii, for whom no physician or mid wife filed a certificate of live birth, and for whom no Delayed Certificate was filed before the first birthday, then a Certificate of Hawaiian Birth could be issued upon testimony of an adult including the subject person) if the Lieutenant Governor was satisfied that a person was born in Hawaii, provided that the person had attained the age of one year. (See Section 57-40 of the Territorial Public Health Statistics Act in the 1955 Revised Laws of Hawaii which was in effect in 1961).

2. In 1982, the vital records law was amended to create a fourth kind of birth certificate for children born outside of the Territory or State of Hawaii. HRS Chapter 338 was amended to add a new section authorizing the Director of the Department of Health to issue a birth certificate for a person NOT born in Hawaii either as a Territory or State, upon sufficient proof that the legal parents of such individual had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth of such child.

hawaii.gov...

Nobody could merely issue a birth certificate for a foreign born child with the place of birth in Hawaii on it. That is an full blown lie and people like you continue to spread it.

It doesn't have to be a CIA scheme,

Because you here are to assume the CIA, FBI, NSA and Clinton/McCain campaigns never bothered to into it. As if the Bush administration didnt bother either. I mean seriously? For all the talk on this website about the big bad federal agency, what do you think they are clueless of such matters? Obviously when it doesnt suit your conspiracy right?

And by the way heres Fukinos statement again with her contact details (if your determined enough, give her a call yourself):
hawaii.gov...

But yes I invite all of you to continue to spread the same old debunked birther arguments. One by one I will happily expose them and you.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

You are still losing me here. Convicted of and admitting to use of are two different things. What are you talking about?

wait for it

What???

Buy a coherent thought and get back.

Follow the link my friend.

Ok, slowly: somebody filed an anonymous bar complaint (not me)
In this this thread it was suggested that Obama rather surrendered his licence than face the "serious charges" in the bar complaint.

I found the bar complaint.
And it is the incoherent stuff you read above.

(It's really a funny read: He cites the "is there anything but traffic violations" bit, goes "Oh, Yes there are." and starts listing... traffic violations.)

So any incoherence you found is there (in the complaint) and I am glad to say it aint mine

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by nycfrog27
BHO. Was he born in America or not? Personally, I believe that if someone accused me of not being a "natural born" citizen, I would come on National TV and show everyone my ORIGNAL, SIGNED AND SEALED-RAISED Birth Certificate. That would end it all right there.

I am officially accusing you of NOT being natural born. Now, when can we expect to see your press conference or will you be doing Leno?

It is fun to just say nonsense you have no intention of actually meaning, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hoax!? Really??? Pfffffffft! Whatever...
This is completely factual! The only "hoaxy" thing about it are the semantic games Obama supporters choose to play.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Hoax!? Really??? Pfffffffft! Whatever...
This is completely factual! The only "hoaxy" thing about it are the semantic games Obama supporters choose to play.

In case you didn't get the memo. Site owner deemed this tripe a HOAX.

Admin edit

This thread is based on false information from DUBIOUS sources. In other words, it's a HOAX. Not a very good one at that.......Accordingly this thread has been move to the ATS [HOAX] Forum.......Springer...

Wear your HOAXER badge like a Red Scarlet letter. Credibility = 0.

Ego shrinkage?

[edit on 7-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join