Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Why so many hoax's and cover-ups?

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Recently many people noted a thread where a poster proposed that the Earth is going to be hit by some massive meteors sometime this month.

Many ATS members found some out of the ordinary events that gave further credence to this theory.

Suddenly today we have a meteor that may or may not have hit in WA state.
This hits the major news, and then is purported to be a hoax because some professor that did not exist found the crater.

All of a sudden meteors over WA is a hoax.

Coincidentaly a memeber found a camera in antarctica that showed an "Anomaly" member did not propose that it was a meteor.
Suddenly within 24 hours the view of the camera has changed so that the "anamoly" cannot be seen. hmmm

Oh bye-the-way Aussie Bloke has been outed as a hoax.......IMHO this cannot be done until 1. The southern hemisphere sky has been scoured by telescopes and radar to prove that nothing is in-bound. or 2. June passes by without any bangs.

Could it be that ATS has been told to cover up the whole A.B. thing??

Are the mods controlled by "The HAND"??

Will this post last more than 30 seconds before being deleted??

The pupose of this thread is this......make a list of news/events that would support the possible A.B. "hoax" (Which has not been conclusivly proven as such)

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What you summarized just shows that as with nearly all conspiracies - as long as they sound interesting, it is a self-runner.
People will try everything to keep the mystery alive.

But don't expect to hear anything on this topic after the important dates when nothing happened.

The same people that were pretty confident about it will search for another topic to concentrate on and the games begin again.

I somehow feel there are a lot of very bored and unemployed people here and especially on the boards visible at "BigBoardsList"(!!!!) that try to make their living a bit "important" or more interesting

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by shoo]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
see this post... www.abovetopsecret.com... [Edited on 3-6-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If the end of the world was to be anounced or that any of the subjects on this site were to be proved it could seriouslty threaten the way of life and balance of power on the planet.There will always be a need for secrets.
By the way this site could be part of the game.It is very well run and collects alot of info from around the World.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
People really want something like the end of the world, or what ever.

People like bad things. Its hard to believe, but its true.

There is one thing to remember. You get what you look for.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
S.O. I can understand denying ignorance but why are we dismissing all this as a hoax simply because someone named Aussie Bloke confessed that it was a hoax?

If A.B.'s original posts were true then wouldn't it make sense that there would be a MASSIVE cover-up that would include assuming his identity to recant his findings??

How about we start a thread titled "interesting events in the month of June that appear to be more than they appear to be? (lol)

Did anyone notice the DATE of George Tenets last day on the job...???
4-11-04

411??
Weird weird.

Again, please don't believe everything you hear over the internet, but do take note when weirdness becomes persistantly consistant.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
4/11/04???? where did you get that date from?
that was two months ago and Tenet is still on the job and will continue to be on the job till mid july?

anyways carry on with the thread, that just caught my attention

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Good point weirdo.

Do you think that the Govt is not aware of ATS??

Wouldn't this board be a wonderful psy-ops tool??

By the way I salute the flag or cross my heart when the pledge is said, WITH MY HAT OFF MY HEAD, and I believe that America stands for more than the freedom to wear my underwear in public and fornicate with whomever, whatever, wherever, whenever I want.

Guess what? It also stands for the freedom to worship Jesus Christ, and live with integrity and honesty before God and man.

(I think I got sidetracked there, thanks for bearing with me!!!)

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
4/11/04???? where did you get that date from?
that was two months ago and Tenet is still on the job and will continue to be on the job till mid july?

anyways carry on with the thread, that just caught my attention

opps sorry i meant July (4) 11th...

6-11

i will post link momentarily...
'

Edited to say..it has been a long day and yes it would be 7-11 not 4-11 or 5-11 or 6-11 but 7-11.....www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by ab2tw]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
you mean 7-11-04

7-11 hmmmm

i think i want a slurpee

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ab2tw

By the way I salute the flag or cross my heart when the pledge is said, WITH MY HAT OFF MY HEAD, and I believe that America stands for more than the freedom to wear my underwear in public and fornicate with whomever, whatever, wherever, whenever I want.

Could you tell me more about the fornicating with whatever part?
Still can't seem to get that part of the Amerikan experience right.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ab2tw
S.O. I can understand denying ignorance but why are we dismissing all this as a hoax simply because someone named Aussie Bloke confessed that it was a hoax?

For me it has nothing to do with AB saying it was a hoax but that the information he provided does not check out. Just using that information, it does not support what he is saying.

new topics

top topics

join