It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Doctor Who....... lets talk

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
ONI !!!! The angels scared me too! They are totally freaky!

I say just enjoy the doctor, who ever plays him, My favourite is probably Tom Baker, then I think Christopher Eccleston is possibly tied, he revived the character and made him what he is today! David just fine tuned it

This new Doctor, is really really like "the Doctor" to me...he's doing great....even if he didnt regenrate his eyebrows.

Now I hope she didn't kill the doctor!!!!!!!!
But if she did ...and he regenerated, I hope!

Pond was funny last night trying to give him one....no way he wouldn't have tapped that...thats why they brought in his future wife and her fiance is in it next week, I think to get us off the sexual tension thang....

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
ONI !!!! The angels scared me too! They are totally freaky!

Tell me about it

I tell you what I noticed his eyebrows and was like... hmmmm. Okay, what's going on there!

OMG! She was really going for him, I was sort of shocked. But if you noticed he actually did kiss her back, then pushed her off him...

And normally the "attraction" between sidekick and the Dr happens late in the series but this is only the 5th episode!

She seems lovely and I think she is really the only person so far that has kept him on his toes start to finish!

Plus have you noticed this doctor is very short with people and tells them to shut up a lot... lol ... I... I like it
xx

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Oni x x]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I was so jealous when she kissed him
lucky Doctor!!! should have seen my nephew, he actually squeeled at the tv

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Haha. Lucky Doctor!? Tell me about it

Yeah...I love the whole spark how he thinks he is so great (which he is.)

The angels...I mean the beginning bit in the corridor was scary....and when you could see their heads moving o_O

Me and Ayana were saying how we don't really like Pond taking all the shine from Matt. I guess it's all 'cause it's "all about her."

That end scene was hilarious:
"I'm 907 years old! Do you know what that means?"
"It's been a while?"

XDD

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
That end scene was hilarious:
"I'm 907 years old! Do you know what that means?"
"It's been a while?"

I was crying with laughter!! x

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by valiant

Quoted for posterity.

*DROOOOOOOOOOOL*

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
still enjoying this new doctor, he seems wiser than the last, though the crack thinngy scares me

LOL twin tesla coils...fun

[edit on 31-5-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You know they had a marathon a week ago of this show on some british channel late at night. I only seen a couple of the old shows, but this new version of this show is way better, the angels episode was intresting. But ya like everyone said it was definatly that red head that stoped my hand on the remote cold, from changing the chanel. If it wasent for her casting I would just chanel surf and miss on a great show.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Still loving it! been some interesting episodes and the crack in time plot running throughout is interesting! am very comfortable with the new Doc and his assistant
they were easy like, can't moan!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

I agree I like the crack element, and how they found a piece of the tardis in it.

I assume they get Rory back....

I loved the Van Gogh episode!!!!
Such beautiful scenery!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Yeah was a shock when he pulled the bit of tardis out! dying to see how this story ends!

The Van Gogh ep was great, though I never liked how Amy was over him....good though!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I can't wait for the next one - it looks so far, the most important one.
And RIVER is back.
I love her!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

how in the name of sweet Jesus is one supposed to sleep waiting for the last episode????????

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Ohhh. I enjoy Watching DoctorWho. I am a huge fan. My Uncle, who IS MORE a huge_fan then me, has a collection of 1000 vcr tapes episodes of DoctorWho.

Here is a website to watch ALL of the newier episodes of DoctorWho.

www.casttv.com...

Enjoy the full_episodes of the DoctorWho series!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Watched the series finale....Wow.

Just WOW!

I can't wait to find out more about River.

Christmas is TOO LATE!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

SSHHHHHHH.... I have to wait till it's uploaded as I don't get it here in Canada..

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

*tries to keep quiet*

Dum de dum...I don't think it's as good as other finales but the last few episodes of this season has been the best out of all the season

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I reallly DO HOPE that the "Daughter" from the episode, "The Doctor's Daughter" WILL make a return in the newer episodes.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
I don't think it's as good as other finales but the last few episodes of this season has been the best out of all the season

OK, I have watched the final twice now and have to disagree with you. I had to watch it twice as I wept like a baby at the beginning and the end of it.

Problem was, I wept more the second time around. To me, this is the best season finale that I have ever seen.

And talk abut a love story......

but I do agree that I can't wait to see how River fits into the Doctors life once and for all..

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

OK, I have watched the final twice now and have to disagree with you. I had to watch it twice as I wept like a baby at the beginning and the end of it.

Problem was, I wept more the second time around. To me, this is the best season finale that I have ever seen.

And talk abut a love story......

but I do agree that I can't wait to see how River fits into the Doctors life once and for all..

And tribey, I'm going to say that I disagree with you haha

(It's probably cause I love David Tennant)

I love Matt Smith as well - he is hilarious!
"Tardis Bang Bang, Darleks BOOM!"

River River River - she's going to be bad, I've got a feeling and I think I knew who she killed?
I cried more at the last season's finale - "I don't want to leave.."

It was good as well - the wedding bit and River walking and the whole message Doctor sent before he left...wohhhh.

I thought the message though when she was 7 years old was going to be something extraordinary but that's the Doctor for you.

Is he sexxaaay or is he sexxaaay?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join