It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Doctor Who....... lets talk

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
well I liked it.
Direction was great.
The new doctor needs darker eyebrows, he is freaking me out a little, i think he forgot to regenerate them...

I was expecting to dislike him.
I was hoping for a more manly doctor like Eccleston was.... but seeings the former exec producer liked boys, we get skinny lads, now he's gone we may get more buffed, Id like a buff doctor!

The new companion is a fun feisty red headed scottish lass! bout time they had a scot!...but one episode in, we'll see if they can hold me addicted to my favourite alien.....i go gaga for the galifreyean

[edit on 5-4-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
well I liked it.

I was expecting to dislike him.

The new companion is a fun feisty red headed scottish lass! bout time they had a scot!...but one episode in, we'll see if they can hold me addicted to my favourite alien.....i go gaga for the galifreyean

I agree on everything!

Never expected to take to the guy so quick, he has a bit of tennant about him! certainly seems to have watched him close!

Need I say anything about the girl
just whoa!!!

Can't bloody wait to see the Vampire episode, I hope it don't dissapoint!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

The episodes start April 17th on BBC America for us American viewers. I for one can't wait for it to start.

It seems when I really start to like the Doctor, they up and leave the show.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
OK, so I have watched the new Doctor Who.

The graphics at the start are much better but the music needs to go back to the old theme.

I can't comment on the Doctor just yet as his sidekick is a red-haired Scottish girl...

I cannot seem to get away from the red-haired Scottish girls. They have invaded my life it seems....

If I ever get over staring at her, I will comment on the Doctor, but until then, I shall just fantasize .....:shk:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
I can't comment on the Doctor just yet as his sidekick is a red-haired Scottish girl...

I cannot seem to get away from the red-haired Scottish girls. They have invaded my life it seems....

If I ever get over staring at her, I will comment on the Doctor, but until then, I shall just fantasize .....:shk:

Tribe!

I hear you though, she's very pretty! deffinately my fave Doctor who girl so far!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
But the little girl had blue eyes ...slate blue eyes...my favorite, but they changed to green once she grew up.

Dr. Who used to be one show that I never missed, and now it's going to become an obsession I think.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
But the little girl had blue eyes ...slate blue eyes...my favorite, but they changed to green once she grew up.

Dr. Who used to be one show that I never missed, and now it's going to become an obsession I think.

I never noticed the eye change....you really were paying attention eh!

Head and shoulders above Billie Piper imo!

Vampire episode coming up.....so excited about that!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
U guys dont remember Leila from the 70s?

4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Hmm not so keen Zazz!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I think I prefer Karen Sheila Gillan though Zazz.

Even if her eyes did change colour.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1344339a836a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Courtesy of Blup!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

wtf?

I'm jealous...gerrr!

....jus playing sweets...goodnight my dear!

[edit on 4/7/2010 by Givenmay]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Not a patch on you my dear!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

She has no chest Givenmay, you have nothing to fear...:shk:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Sometimes eye colour can change. Mine do. Sometimes they're more blue, sometimes they're green looking. Especially when growing from a child to a woman...

Either way, she is pretty damn attractive. If I were a guy, I'd 'do' her

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The new Doctor absolutely blew me away.

I wasn't sure if I'd like him, but he really pulled it off. I loved the way he had subtle elements of Tennant's performance at the beginning, but slowly started to grow out of them as the episode went on.

To be honest, my only complaint is the new opening; for almost the first half of the opening it's only just recognizable.

Can't wait for the next episode. Between a new(full!) season of Doctor Who, and the final season of Lost; I'm in television heaven ATM.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Core90]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I hate you brits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna see....
Okay...its not you's fault...its the damn jerks running the show (yep TPTB are messing with my tv watching)...jerks.
I have to wait till the 17th to see the show....but I am sooooooooooooooooooo waitin...mouth frothin....eyes glarin....gimme some Dr damnit.......
I was for a second about to say you have the best TV...but, reality and my own space time interjected.

I can only say you's got the best blokes and jokes when I watch Monty reruns and D.W. episodes... Other than that, I don't know....because of course we are so sheltered over here in the new continent we only see what we want to see(I mean are allowed to see...this is ATS)....and I deffinately wan to see the new episodes of DR WHO...but I have to wait...and I'm ticked about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW NOW NOW the cry of the american child!
Heh heh heh

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I remember Leila from the Fourth Doctor's (my favorite) journeys.

I am one to hope they don't keep having the Companions fall in love with the Doctor. It was unique when Rose did it, but got old quickly when Martha did.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Sweet episode this week!!! not gonna put details for those who are yet to see it but was pretty cool!

I want a romance allready
I think they have good chemistry, pffft who needs Rose????

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by valiant
Head and shoulders above Billie Piper imo!

I'm sorry...what? My eyes must be going on me. I seriously thought you wrote that she was better than Billie Piper

weird huh?

:-p

yeah it isn't the 17th yet so Raven and I haven't seen it yet

can't wait!

wait...I missed this...

Originally posted by valiant
pffft who needs Rose????

You cut me deep Shrek

-Kyo

[edit on 14-4-2010 by KyoZero]

new topics

top topics