It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of 700 Illegal Immigrants Crossing in 40 Days on Just ONE Trail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The website borderinvasionpics.com has many videos of Invasion USA taking place, providing undeniable proof of the invasion this country is under on a daily basis.

In the following video, over a span of 40 days on just one trail alone this camera captures 700 people crossing over into the US illegally.

www.borderinvasionpics.com...

Considering this is just ONE trail, I just sit in amazement watching this. But that is not all. A visit to their homepage here reveals many more videos, including drug smugglers, fence cutters, and more caught in the act:

This video shows how they wear special cloth on their feet to hide their tracks:

If you ever wondered what people would look like crossing the border, these videos show it in full swing.

As the website points out:

On March 27th, Arizona rancher Rob Krentz was brutally murdered on his own property by an illegal alien. While the Krentz family and community will forever suffer their tragic loss, his murderer fled back across the wide open U.S./Mexico border to freely resume his criminal activity.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Krentz family.

Recently I did another thread where law enforcement actually advised farmers along the border to arm themselves, here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just don't understand how this is ever going to end, unless our leaders stop sending troops to foreign countries, and bring them back home to protect us against the invasion already occurring right here at home. Remember, that is their first duty as stated in the constitution.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Ah, it always enlightens me to see people starting anew.

With a sick and twisted society, your bound to get conditioned into thinking that People moving from one place to another is bad or "illegal".

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Really nothing a few landmines wouldn;t stop quickly
Seriously though, why any American would actually wonder why they can't find a job boggles my mind when the answer is there in plain sight on hundreds of videos.
We have to vote out those politicians who will not defend our borders. Those who defend the illegal immigration are betraying their own countrymen and condemning us all to future destitution. This human tide not only takes jobs, but is HUGELY EXPENSIVE. This is why the border states are the ones going broke: AZ, CA, TX. They use public services that they don;t pay for - education, medical, emergency services, food stamps and more. At the current rate the American economy will collapse under the weight of this human tide. I have no problem with latinos, just people who enter the country illegally. In many other countries that is enough to land you a stay in prison but here it's more like a free ticket to Disneyland.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Well hell yeah, I say to the Chinese, start shipping over your millions of extra citizens. The US will take them. We can give them housing, food, medical all on the backs of LAW ABIDING citizens.

Frelling ignorance. THERE IS NOT ONE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD EXCEPT THE US THAT ALLOWS THIS CRAP!

See what is going on in South Africa right now?

Maybe you should start to wonder what will happen when the limit of our resources comes to a head. Do you want the same thing to happen here as in other countries?

LEGAL immigration ONLY!

join