It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE YOUR FILES: No Barbara Olson Phone Call - It was a LIE!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It is interesting to see peoples reactions to the Barbara Olson evidence. Even skeptics, in my opinion should see there is enough evidence in the alleged cell phone calls or airphone calls to make them unbelievable. It is evident.

And many of these same "skeptics" will hound 9/11 skeptics, needling them to prove this, that and the other. Then when we try to answer, we are met by extremely unfair and insane parameters on investigation. It is unfortunate so many 9/11 skeptics allow themselves to be bullied by such tactics.

Once you remove speculation and guesswork from any investigation, the investigation dies. Investigators are not prosecutors. We investigate, and present what we find. It should be obvious to just about everyone that 9/11 was an inside job. It should be even more obvious to those who believe this, that the reason nothing has happened over the sheer mountains of proof and evidence, isn't the lack of good or prosecutorial evidence.

Rather it is the total lack of any controlling legal authority in the nation. There is simply nobody to do the investigations or make arrests or prosecute this crime, because the subversion of America is so far advanced that these policing agencies set up to protect the American people were the very people who committed this crime.

I hope that everyone here will keep looking into the passengers because IMO, it is the weakest link of the criminals story, and also believe that not one single family who lost someone on any of the 4 planes can stand up to any scrutiny.

The 4 planes were carrying roughly 265 carefully prepared aliases, as Operation Northwoods called for. And in my own investigation have found some new startling discoveries. We all know there were a lot of CFO's, CEO's, COO's, CFO's, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Project Managers, Owners and founders of successful businesses, etc..

There is another way of looking at the list of high class business people aboard the 4 flights. If you remove their tags of CEO or CFO, and apply another heading, things become more clear. Call them millionaires instead.

I have been doing research to compile a complete listing of all the millionaires on the 4 flights on 9/11. My work isn't even close to being done, and out of 265 people have found that there was 1 billionaire and 30 millionaires on the 4 flights of 911, and I am STILL COUNTING them. 31 millionaires so far, and still counting! Whats the odds of this? When you see the list, and see not CEO's or CFO's,but rather see only millionaires and money, it changes our perceptions of just who those passengers were.

They were not real passengers. They were carefully prepared aliases and so were their families. This is why the government placed a gag order on the passenger families after 911. They were protecting the passengers from any of us "snoops" finding them and asking them questions or investigating them. The families cannot stand up to any genuine scrutiny IMO.

Here is a list of the people I have found so far to be likely millionaires. While you might not agree with my criteria used to sift them out, I do believe I am within roughly a 7-10% margin of error. And I am expecting the millionaire count to stop somewhere around 45-50 people on the 4 flights being millionaires.

The list of millionaires counted and sifted through is here. 31 Millionaires on the 4 flights and still counting;

It is a research thread so it is rough in appearance. But whats the odds of this? When we move from Barbara Olson to the other passengers, we find nothing but lies and riddled inconsistencies. Barbara Olsons phone calls were a lie. It is obvious when reading through the FBI's investigation of the phone calls. I hope everyone will think about this and turn all their time and attention to investigating the passengers themselves. I think many will be surprised at what they find.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phil Jayhan

What's the significance of their financial status?

And actually I don't think it's that remarkable to find that many millionaires anyway. A Barclays Wealth study estimated that there were nearly 17 million dollar millionaires in the US recently. The chances of people who travel on planes - commuter planes at that - being above averagely wealthy is high.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

What's the significance of their financial status?

And actually I don't think it's that remarkable to find that many millionaires anyway. A Barclays Wealth study estimated that there were nearly 17 million dollar millionaires in the US recently. The chances of people who travel on planes - commuter planes at that - being above averagely wealthy is high.

I tend to think there is much more to so much money, fame and wealth being aboard. Barbara Olson herself was a millionaire. Barbaras phone call was a lie. Is Barbara Olson dead? Or is she alive somewhere? Did they kill her? Along with the other 265 people? Or did she remarry Ted Olson last summer ? Enquiring minds would like to know.

When Americans in general start demanding answers rather then timidly hinting at an investigation, perhaps we will find answers, prosecutions and some good old fashioned hangings. Till then the number of people across America believing in a conspiracy far out numbers those who don't, and honestly think people need to understand this. See here for poll data, although this is a tad conservative IMO. These numbers regardless of what people think, are off the charts.

Cheers-
Phil

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Phil Jayhan]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

It seems to me very likely that the passengers of AA 77 were warned of a bomb on board.

If that was the case wouldn't mrs olsen have said so in her convos ?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Ya, there isn't any evidence to really even believe that the phone calls happened, much less that there were real hijackers, much less a bomb aboard.

And remember everyone, the BTS (Bureau of Traffic Statistics) shows Flight 77 as never having taken off that day. So first things first. Lets first demonstrate that the plane even took off to begin with.

Oh, we already know that Flight 77 didn't take off. My bad. Well then how did Barbara Olson make the phone calls then? This story is so fatally flawed it isn't funny.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Originally posted by Alfie1

It seems to me very likely that the passengers of AA 77 were warned of a bomb on board.

If that was the case wouldn't mrs olsen have said so in her convos ?

Was she aware of it at that stage ? Was it uppermost in her mind ? All conjecture but it is a fact that the hi-jackers of UA 93 did use that ploy and I would be surprised if their plans were so different from the others.

It would have been obvious to a small group of hi-jackers, armed only with boxcutters, that they would have needed additional leverage over the passengers. I believe there was reference to boxcutters, knives and guns. Were there fake guns ? We will never know.

What I am quite sure of though is that no passengers went to their deaths through cowardice and meekness. They calculated, as many before, that the best chance of survival was not to rock the boat. Seems desperately sad now but hindsight is a wonderful thing. UA 93 was different because they learnt what was in store and they fought back.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Alfie,

You need to do what the title of the thread says; UPDATE YOUR FILES!
The Flight 93 story was killed soon after 9/11, and shown to be a lie, quietly. Check this story from the LA times;

Cheers-
Phil

Original link:

9/11 Passenger Uprising Theory Discounted

August 08, 2003|From Associated Press

WASHINGTON — U.S. investigators now believe that a hijacker in the cockpit aboard United Airlines Flight 93 instructed terrorist-pilot Ziad Samir Jarrah to crash the jetliner into a Pennsylvania field because of a passenger uprising in the cabin. This theory, based on the government's analysis of cockpit recordings, discounts the popular perception of passengers grappling with terrorists to seize the plane's controls.

The government's findings -- laid out deep within the report on the Sept. 11 attacks that was sent to Congress last month -- aim to resolve one of the enduring mysteries of the deadliest terror attacks in U.S. history: What happened in the final minutes aboard Flight 93? The FBI maintains its analysis does not diminish the heroism of passengers who apparently had rushed down the airliner's narrow aisle to try to overtake the hijackers.

President Bush and Atty. Gen. John Ashcroft have regularly praised the courage of those aboard Flight 93, some of whom told family members by telephone that they were planning to storm the cockpit. "While no one will ever know exactly what transpired in the final minutes of Flight 93, every shred of evidence indicates this plane crashed because of the heroic actions of the passengers," FBI spokeswoman Susan Whitson said Thursday.

Thirty-three passengers, seven crew members and the four hijackers died. Citing transcripts of the still-secret cockpit recordings, FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III told congressional investigators in a closed briefing last year that, minutes before Flight 93 crashed, one of the hijackers "advised Jarrah to crash the plane and end the passengers' attempt to retake the airplane."

Jarrah is thought to have been the terrorist-pilot because he was the only one of the four hijackers aboard known to have a pilot's license. Mueller's description was disclosed in the 858-page report to Congress. Previous statements by government officials about what occurred in the cockpit have been ambiguous.

The same cockpit recording was played in April 2002 for family members of Flight 93 victims, with the FBI providing a transcript. Afterward, some family members indicated they were led to believe passengers used a food cart as a shield and successfully broke into the cockpit.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

So, you think there were " roughly 265 carefully prepared aliases " in respect of the four 9/11 flights.

How do you account for the fact that, as is normal, a large proportion of passengers and crew only found themselves on those flights last minute. Here is some detail, and it is a truther site :-

www.911blogger.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil Jayhan
reply to post by Alfie1

Alfie,

You need to do what the title of the thread says; UPDATE YOUR FILES!
The Flight 93 story was killed soon after 9/11, and shown to be a lie, quietly. Check this story from the LA times;

Cheers-
Phil

Original link:

9/11 Passenger Uprising Theory Discounted

August 08, 2003|From Associated Press

WASHINGTON — U.S. investigators now believe that a hijacker in the cockpit aboard United Airlines Flight 93 instructed terrorist-pilot Ziad Samir Jarrah to crash the jetliner into a Pennsylvania field because of a passenger uprising in the cabin. This theory, based on the government's analysis of cockpit recordings, discounts the popular perception of passengers grappling with terrorists to seize the plane's controls.

The government's findings -- laid out deep within the report on the Sept. 11 attacks that was sent to Congress last month -- aim to resolve one of the enduring mysteries of the deadliest terror attacks in U.S. history: What happened in the final minutes aboard Flight 93? The FBI maintains its analysis does not diminish the heroism of passengers who apparently had rushed down the airliner's narrow aisle to try to overtake the hijackers.

President Bush and Atty. Gen. John Ashcroft have regularly praised the courage of those aboard Flight 93, some of whom told family members by telephone that they were planning to storm the cockpit. "While no one will ever know exactly what transpired in the final minutes of Flight 93, every shred of evidence indicates this plane crashed because of the heroic actions of the passengers," FBI spokeswoman Susan Whitson said Thursday.

Thirty-three passengers, seven crew members and the four hijackers died. Citing transcripts of the still-secret cockpit recordings, FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III told congressional investigators in a closed briefing last year that, minutes before Flight 93 crashed, one of the hijackers "advised Jarrah to crash the plane and end the passengers' attempt to retake the airplane."

Jarrah is thought to have been the terrorist-pilot because he was the only one of the four hijackers aboard known to have a pilot's license. Mueller's description was disclosed in the 858-page report to Congress. Previous statements by government officials about what occurred in the cockpit have been ambiguous.

The same cockpit recording was played in April 2002 for family members of Flight 93 victims, with the FBI providing a transcript. Afterward, some family members indicated they were led to believe passengers used a food cart as a shield and successfully broke into the cockpit.

I don't understand your post. You say " 9/11 Passenger Uprising Theory Discounted " and then go on to quote an article which mirrors my understanding. The terrorists put UA 93 down because the passengers were in the process of breaking into the cockpit and overwhelming them.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I have found around 7-8 categories of different types of people aboard the 4 flights. There were some who were already living in their carefully prepared aliases before 9/11 IMO. And after 9/11, with that identity dead, they simply went back to their own original identities.

Regarding Barbara Olson, we are investigating her. And Lady Evelyn Booth. The Booth identity is possibly a created fiction. More work needs to be done and some things are hard and expensive to do without support and money.

There were a few dead people aboard the flights. And then some who normally flew that route, but didn't that day.

I even believe it is possible, even probable that they were selling a "new identity program" to some of the passengers on the 4 flights, which would account for so many of them being millionaires.

It would also account for why so many rich & famous people were aboard the flights. Any why still so many other famous people "missed" their flight. e.g. Seth Macfarlane and Mark Mark Wahlburg both allegedly "missed" their flight on 93.

Does that help answer the question?

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

That LA story covers only part of the truth. Flight 93 never crashed. Wheres the wreckage? Besides flight 93 landed at Cleveland. Flight 93 also had more passengers aboard then we were told. There were 2 boardings on flight 93 on 9/11. One at the terminal jetbridge,and then another 2nd boarding on the tarmac with a completely different group of people.

I don't have time this afternoon to make another thread and convert all the pictures and code, as I have to get some stuff done before 5 and stop playing. But here is the story which will give you about every detail you need to see what really happened on 9/11 with the 4 flights. I think this is pretty close to what took place that day.

Now here is a question I asked everyone at my forum and couldn't find any footage of. We cannot locate any footage of Barbara on CNN, as we were told she often was on. I don't watch much TV,and no news at all, so perhaps it is out there. But all I have ever seen is pictures of Barbara Olson in front of a CNN backdrop. And when you go to google and try to find clips of her on CNN, I have come up empty thus far.

Can anyone here locate any of the actual CNN footage showing Barbara Olson on any CNN shows? I would like to see it if anyone knows of any.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by theonlyrusty

I would love for her to give a DNA test but that won't happen. I'm not a plastic surgeon but I took a good look at the photos and it's all in the hair line and her forehead. I would bet that it's the same person. Oh and her eyebrows too. They are the same just lifted from a brow lift...just my opinion

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stephanies-chase

I agree 100%. Perhaps Lady Booth is 6'4". I still want to know, one way or the other. And unless people see the plastic surgery pictures, they won't see how much can be done using plastic surgery.

Take a look at those pictures of plastic surgery, and tell me if it isn't far less drastic surgery then Barbara Olson would have had to have had.

Cheers-
Phil

How do you put pictures in the post, and have them light up instead of the becoming a hyperlink?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
As is pointed out, those 'faithful' will likely never let go of their 'beliefs', no matter the evidence.

Amazing, isn't it? Even after hundreds and hundreds of threads have called into question every aspect of the Official Fairy Tale, there are still a few 'faithful' who prefer to rely in government 9/11 debunking sites and character assassination instead of impartially examining the evidence from honest, sincere Americans who would never accuse their own government of committing mass murder unless there was damned good reason to do so.

Sad indeed.

Hey OP, your switched planes theory (a la Operation Northwoods) reminds me of something I read a long time ago. Have you ever seen the evidence that there were actually twin Flight 11s? On the one year anniversary of 9/11, there were even two memorial services at Logan Airport -- one at Gate 26, the other at Gate 32.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

If you guys want to see something even more controversial then that, I made a discovery about a month ago and have spent hundreds of hours doing all the investigative work into that I can. And I know this will be one of those things where people get crazy when they see it. I am not saying that these two people are the same. But they look nearly identical.

What would you guys say if there was a "9/11 Patriot" listed as one of the passengers? With a little bit of photoshop?

This dovetails the Barbara Olson story. Barbara Olson appears to be alive and well. She did not make any phone calls. She was used to establish the official lie of the day. But are there others out there? And is it even remotely possible that one of them might be...

A Passenger of 9/11 POSING AS A 9/11 Patriot...?

This should get everyone here going. Wait till you hear what my investigation into this has revealed.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

And remember everyone, the BTS (Bureau of Traffic Statistics) shows Flight 77 as never having taken off that day.

Phil, that is more disinformation, and i suspect you know this already...

From BTS:

On September 11, 2001, American Airlines Flight #11 and #77 and United Airlines #93 and #175 were hijacked by terrorists. Therefore, these flights are not included in the on-time summary statistics.

www.bts.gov...

Here's another page of BTS data to chew on:

Carrier Code Date (MM/DD/YYYY) Flight Number Tail Number Destination Airport Scheduled Departure Time

AA 09/11/2001 0075 UNKNOW LAX 18:00
AA 09/11/2001 0077 UNKNOW LAX 08:10

It is tabulated on the page where it is sourced and the table format doesn't repeat here (I don't know the BB code for it) so click, and look and learn, everyone please.

Phil....the tactic of trying to claim the airplane never took off is not gonna work, sorry.

There are way too many savvy people on this forum to fall for that.

Even the "Pilots For 9/11 Truth" don't argue that!!! They have different views as to the ultimate fate of the flight, and the airplane....views that are wrong, however: They acknowledge that the flight was scheduled, that it boarded and departed the gate, that it took off and flew... They agree to that.

The FAA ATC tapes confirm the fact. The FAA radar tapes confirm the fact.

The SSFDR confirms the fact. The debris from the airplane, at the crash scene, confirms the fact. The DNA recovered, tested, matched confirm the fact.

I personally KNEW the First Officer on AAL 77! I attended his memorial service, here in DC!

Finally, when presented with the evidence that your premise is wrong, the reaction is simply to ignore it.

Hardly what most people would consider solid investigative technique, sorry again.

Real evidence will trump the disconnected, fragmented and mostly made up so-called "evidence" that continue to swirl around this issue.

Boggles my mind --- but also, it troubles me, because as long as the "truth movement" keeps spinning its wheels, chasing down false leads and mish-mashing irrelevant details to reach an incorrect 'conclusion' about events, it will fail to achieve its stated goals, that of "finding the truth".

A thread of disinfo like this one is part of the "TM"s problem.....

[edit on 6 April 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Wenckus looks nothing like Rivero, for one. And secondly when I try to identify people to see if they are the same, the first thing I look for are moles. Wenckus has none visible on his face. Rivero has one right above his right eyebrow and on his left cheek. Not even close to the same person.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The debris from the airplane, at the crash scene, confirms the fact.

Whoa horsey. Slow down there. There is only a fraction of debris shown in images. Every video and image I've seen doesn't even come close to showing 130,000 pounds of debris that would make up a 757.

The DNA recovered, tested, matched confirm the fact.

You have no proof that DNA was recovered or tested unless you blindly believe what you were told. And sorry, I don't believe in blind faith.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Phil, I agree with BoneZ and I'd urge you to let this one go. Even though I also disagree with Rivero's assessment of the Pentagon, there's room for reasonable disagreement and certainly no reason to create unnecessary divisiveness. Beyond this issue, when it comes to "what really happened," I agree with almost everything he says and think he runs the best site on the net.

Originally posted by Phil Jayhan
How do you put pictures in the post, and have them light up instead of the becoming a hyperlink?

You have to import the photos ("my pictures" under member tools), then post the URL beneath the photos after they're imported.

[edit on 4/6/2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Don't believe the DNA was recovered, and matched?

There are plenty of serious places to find this information. Only the 'conspiracy' sites wish to keep claiming that it is somehow false or manufactured....

Perhaps you missed this thread post from a while back.

As the OP mentions, in order to follow the link you have to register. I know, irritating, but not too much for the real "truth seeker", right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join