It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE YOUR FILES: No Barbara Olson Phone Call - It was a LIE!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
Hyman Brown, is neither an architect nor project engineer for the twin towers, although he was presented as one on 9/11. Here is a video, showing him on NBC, 9/11, 19:51:

Hyman Brown is currently teaching at the Ariel University Center of Samaria in Jerusalem.

Un... friggin'... believable:

"Hyman Brown says the towers were built to withstand 200 mph hurricanes, a 100 year storm -- the worst nature could dish out. But he says an airplane crash never entered anyone's mind."

Frank A. Demartini, Twin Towers Construction Manager:

“The building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it. That was the largest plane at the time. I believe that the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door -- this intense grid -- and the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting. It really does nothing to the screen netting.”

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

At this stage, and with the sheer amount of absolute lies and rot and apparent collusion and conspiracy between elements of the government and it's agencies, and Israeli elements, playing what is developing into a significant role in the 9/11 massacres and subsequent murders in the 'knock on' wars, an 'official' enquiry will NOT suffice.

The crucial element of trust has gone. We, the public could not be reasonably expected to believe what the government has to say on this issue, going by the absolute rubbish they have offered thus far.

Only OPEN criminal inquiries will do.

Arrests and detailed questioning should be the order of the day, carried out by those who's character and impartiality is beyond question or doubt. Certainly, nobody with an Israeli connection, or 'duel citizenship' need apply for the job! As should nobody connected in an official or unofficial capacity to the previous US administration apply.

Proven lies told by those connected with the 'official version' should be prosecuted to the fullest and highest extent the US law allows, however seemingly insignificant.

Once this happens, many of the 'lower downs' will either start to run for the hills (of Jerusalem, probably), or suffer mysterious heart attacks or 'accidents'.
The 'Power' players, will probably claim immunity from prosecution on technicalities connected to previous office.

Is there a police or alphabet agency movement similar to 'architects and pilots for 9/11 truth'?

If not, there should be.

Once the arrests start happening, the whole 'house of cards' will start to fall.
The Madrid bombings, the British 7/7 bombings and others will be revisited with a very critical eye, and the same process will happen in these countries to root out the conspirators, in Blair's government and agencies.

The lack of action from law enforcement and intelligence agencies, unconnected with the conspirators, is frankly pathetic.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Is there a police or alphabet agency movement similar to 'architects and pilots for 9/11 truth'? If not, there should be. Once the arrests start happening, the whole 'house of cards' will start to fall. The Madrid bombings, the British 7/7 bombings and others will be revisited with a very critical eye, and the same process will happen in these countries to root out the conspirators, in Blair's government and agencies. The lack of action from law enforcement and intelligence agencies, unconnected with the conspirators, is frankly pathetic.

AFAIK there is no such organisation. But on the website PatriotsQuestion911.com statements from more than 200 Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials are collected and sourced.
patriotsquestion911.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Phil Jayhan

Would a Housewife use the term Box-Cutters to describe those types
of Blades? They would normally reside in the Garage and are more a
Guy Thing. I can imagine women calling them knives, some type of
retractable knive, workshop knife, craft knife but not Box-Cutters.

And why would the FBI want to refute any evidence that supports
a Plane going into the Pantagon.

The whole thing doesn't make any sense no matter which side of the
fence your on.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I don't know how they could say she called on a cell phone in the first place. Have you ever tried to make a phone call at 10,000 ft. (which is low) there is no service.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
some people have no honor, pride or shame
and do anything for money

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

I doubt it would be doing 10,000 ft most of the time, If I were a
Terrist on a Mission from God, I'd be going Hard, Fast and Low.
Like 2,000 ft or less. Less chance of being seen, and seen on radar, and
even if your shot down your still going to hit something.

The question is, will a Mobile work at 2,000ft?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This is so exciting!! To see the 911 myth unraveling piece by piece is nothing short of incredible.

It has taken almost 10 years for some folks to see the farce that was perpetuated on the american public on that fateful day.

As I don't see too many of the regular 911 naysayers on this thread yet, here is a little test that would prove conclusive beyond a doubt. Remember, truth will always win out in the end.

Let's get a "licensed" plastic surgeon on here to compare the pics a Ms. Olson and see what he thinks of the reconstruction.
Better yet, let's have her give a DNA sample and see what comes up.
Let's check her dental records and see what happens.

This is gonna get interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!

peas

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Personally, I think you don't need much evidence to understand how the OS is not possible. If there was 19 hi-jackers and over 200 passengers......You mean to tell me that 19 hi-jackers, 4-5 on each plane over powered angry, tired, just went through the airport Americans?

That is something that stuck on my mind for a long time. I wouldn't care if I got stabbed repeatedly, I would fight my way to my death. I wouldn't be huddled up with 80 people scared of a few scrawny Arabs.

Hopefully the evidence brought forth could change some people's lives forever! S&F

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
so if the barbara olsen call was faked what does that mean exactly?

Wouldn't it be more feasible that the husband lied to get attention (perhaps as his way to deal with it)?

lately, the only answer that makes sense to me anymore is that the gov't allowed it to happen rather than them planning it.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

I think your wrong.

The terrorists were already prepared to die no matter what happened.
And would have absolutly no hesitation if they had to kill someone,
that got in their way.

Passengers would not willing to die under any circumstances.
By the time they realised they were also going to die, it was too late.
The only way this would work is if, Passengers adopted the same mind
set that they don't care if they die.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

I might agree with you if the hijackers were pointing guns or were holding a bomb in their hand .... but a couple of wee knives ... um nope they should of been torn to shreds.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Phil Jayhan

Did we ever think there was calls ever to begin? hasn't the facts stated that the technology wasn't created to continue calls on planes with cell phones till after the 9/11?

Just another nail in our coffin. Our country= to much football + stupid tv shows + chips, ohh yeah and horrible bud beer!

I find it hard to believe that any justice will ever come about or for, the crimes of 9/11.

No one cares, at least the majority of our 500 million civilians!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Not a chance...remember..the trade centre planes had already hit by the time 'the call' was supposedly happening. The passengers apparently had knowledge of this, as at least one 'call' discussed the planes crashing into the towers.

So, they knew they were going to die, and die soon.

Most people, faced with certain, imminent death, would be an almost unstoppable force even if they had guns, which they are not reported having...only a few knives.

What would you do, if you knew you were going to be killed in a few minutes, and there were a few guys with knives between you and safety?

Huddle in the back and do as you're told? Or fight like a man/woman possessed?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hmmmm... very disturbing. Thank you for your diligence in posting the links to these documents Phil.

Joe

Originally posted by Phil Jayhan

Joe,

My apologies for not putting in the documents themselves in the original post. I just edited it and added them. I had the same reaction you did and checked it out through search but forgot to put the documents up as well. My bad. Here they are.

To see the documents yourselves and see that there were no calls, see these documents; Call duration -0- over and over again.

Documents - No Barbara Olson Phone Call

FBI Compilation of Olson Phone Records

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

I might agree with you if the hijackers were pointing guns or were holding a bomb in their hand .... but a couple of wee knives ... um nope they should of been torn to shreds.

It seems to me very likely that the passengers of AA 77 were warned of a bomb on board. We know that the passengers of UA 93 were told exactly that because the hi-jackers, while warning the passengers, were unwittingly broadcasting and their reference to a bomb was heard by Cleveland ATC and other planes in the area. The hi-jackers of UA 93 also told the passengers that they were returning to the airport.

I think it is probable that all the hi-jack teams operated in the same way and, given that the usual procedure, pre-9/11, was to land and for the hi-jackers to issue demands, then it was not at all unreasonable for the passengers to refrain from rushing them and risk getting everyone killed. The exception, of course, was UA 93 and this was because the delayed take-off of that flight enabled the passengers to learn via, mostly airfone calls, that they were certainly on a suicide mission because of what had happened to other flights.

So far as Barbara Olson's calls are concerned, and the subject of this thread, it should not be ignored that these were not simply Barbara Olson to Ted Olson calls. There were intermediaries as in AT & T operators and a Dept of Justice secretary, Lori Keyton, who told the FBI on 9/11 itself that she had spoken twice to Barbara Olson that morning and put the calls through to her husband. Some further info here :-

www.911myths.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hitching your wagon to David Ray Griffin isn't the best horse to bet on, in order to author a thread...

Here, let's examine his veracity:

So it was not really that much of a surprise to read this admission by David Ray Griffin on 911 Blogger today:

"My mistake, like that of Henshall and Rowland before me, was to assume that the AA spokesperson and this website were talking about AA 757s as they had always been, not simply about 757s at the time of the query, in 2004.

But the latter was evidently the meaning. Elias Davidsson, an Icelandic member of the 9/11 truth movement, sent me a story from February 6, 2002, which said: “American Airlines will discontinue its AT&T in-flight phone service by March 31, a spokesman for the airline said Wednesday.” Davidsson also reported a 1998 photograph of the inside of an AA 757 showing that it did have seat-back phones."

Of course, with their ever moving goalposts, Griffin goes on to argue that this doesn't make any difference since the calls never happened for other reasons.

!!! :shk: Wow, "Dr." Griffin, while almost restoring some of his lost sensibility, and just beginning to redeem himself for so many false allegations....but, then he blows it! Wow!

As I said, the difference between a scientific theory and a conspiracy theory, is the ability to make good predictions. I can almost always predict the logical fallacies that conspiracy theorists will make. This is not some special gift of mine, it is simply a matter of applying consistent logic to proper research. For them, predictions are meaningless, because they will always draw the same conclusions no matter what evidence they base it on. If the evidence points one way, it was a US government conspiracy, if the evidence points the exact opposite way, it still was a US government conspiracy. That is the essence of conspiracy theories.

Very well written, wish I had done it. Speaks perfectly about the "conspiracy" phenomonom.

Of course, some will have a great deal of heartburn because of the source, but that is to be expected in this field.

As is pointed out, those 'faithful' will likely never let go of their 'beliefs', no matter the evidence. Instead, more likely to latch on, and lap up, any little insiginificant anomaly, pouncing and declaring "Ah Hah!" without investigating further, and determining that the "anomaly" they discovered actually doesn't stand the test of proper scrutiny.

Sad.

(Just one perfect example of the above, the ever-eager "pounce" mentality, is still displayed on a blog site that proclaimed "AA77 flight door door never opened". Well shown to be in error, with incorrect data, and incorrect assumptions...since the FDR was NOT equipped to measure that parameter, at all. YET, the claim has NEVER been retracted by those involved with making it in the first place....)

[edit on 6 April 2010 by weedwhacker]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join