It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE YOUR FILES: No Barbara Olson Phone Call - It was a LIE!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

FBI SAYS TED OLSON LIED OR WAS DUPED. NO 9/11 PHONE CALLS

Barbara Olson was used to Establish the Official Story of Arabs, Box-cutters & Hijackings. Barbara Olson was the very first "live source" from the other side that confirmed the initial lies of 9/11. This is why they chose to use her on 9/11. Then watch the 2nd video, where the FBI declares the calls from Barbara Olson never occurred. It is part of a betterbadnews broadcast, so give it a few seconds on the 2nd video and you will see the FBI denying the Olson part.

FBI SAYS TED OLSON LIED OR WAS DUPED. NO 9/11 PHONE CALLS

Give this video about 30 seconds to get into the content.

To see the documents yourselves and see that there were no calls, see these documents; Call duration -0- over and over again.

Documents - No Barbara Olson Phone Call

FBI Compilation of Olson Phone Records

For a full Explanation on why Calls couldn't have possibly been Made:

Some people think that Barbara Olson is still alive and even remarried her husband, Ted Olson, last summer after undergoing plastic surgery. To see the pictures and story: Barbara Olson Pictures?

Cheers-
Phil

Mod Edit: BB code.

[edit on 5/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Phil Jayhan]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Now..., I am not one to resist the notion that all is not as we were told.

However, I find it terribly brazen to out-and-out lie about two phone calls you allegedly received on that day from your wife on a hijacked plane.

Perhaps she used a different phone (someone else's?) to make the alleged calls ... although I can only presume Mr. Olson would have made that clear... wouldn't he?

Seems like this lie is too big to accept without a great deal of scrutiny.

Also, why would the FBI 'cut him loose' when they are presumptively complicit in the secrecy surrounding the truth of the events that day?

Good find... looking forward to some ideas on this one... because if the allegations were false, and the FBI is correct, more than just government officials need to be called to the stand over this....

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
One comment gets you under staff scrutiny, or is that because it involves 911? I've tried to point out this before, but people don't want to know their own gov. could do this.
Thanks for bringing it up.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by eazyriderl_l]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What I saw in the second video was not the FBI admitting or saying anything. It was some guy, some where, saying he saw some report, some where, that did not log calls by Barbara Olsen.

Dig deeper.

This is not proof - it's not even evidence. At the best it's a clue. At the worst, it's just a crank.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeofthemountain
What I saw in the second video was not the FBI admitting or saying anything. It was some guy, some where, saying he saw some report, some where, that did not log calls by Barbara Olsen.

Dig deeper.

This is not proof - it's not even evidence. At the best it's a clue. At the worst, it's just a crank.

Joe,

My apologies for not putting in the documents themselves in the original post. I just edited it and added them. I had the same reaction you did and checked it out through search but forgot to put the documents up as well. My bad. Here they are.

To see the documents yourselves and see that there were no calls, see these documents; Call duration -0- over and over again.

Documents - No Barbara Olson Phone Call

FBI Compilation of Olson Phone Records

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

* (9:11 a.m. and later) September 11, 2001: Renee May, a flight attendant, attempted to call her parents but the call did not connect. A second call to the same number at 9:12 A.M. did go through. In the conversation, May told her mother that her flight was being hijacked by six individuals who had moved them--the mother was not sure whether her daughter meant all the passengers or just the crew—to the rear of the plane. May asked her mother to call American Airlines and make sure that they knew about the hijacking, giving her three phone numbers in Northern Virginia to call. At some point between 9:12 A.M. and the crash of Flight 77 into the Pentagon (9:37:46 A.M.), Renee May's parents reached an American Airlines employee at Reagan National Airport in Washington, D.C., giving her the information provided by their daughter, including her phone number on board and the flight number. Initially, the American employee thought the Mays were talking about the aircraft that had crashed into the World Trade Center. May's mother reiterated that she was speaking of Flight 77, still in the air. At some point after completing the call, the American employee was told to evacuate the building. On her way out, she heard explosions from the direction of the Pentagon, though she was not sure that it was the crash of an aircraft. She informed a flight services manager at the airport about her conversation with May's parents.

* (Some time between 9:16 and 9:26 a.m.) September 11, 2001: Barbara Olson, a Flight 77 passenger, called her husband, Ted Olson, the solicitor general of the United States. Olson spoke to his wife for about one minute before the call was cut off. She reported that the flight had been hijacked and the hijackers were wielding knives and box cutters. She did not mention stabbing or slashing of the crew or passengers. The hijackers, she said, were not aware of her phone call. All of the passengers were in the back of the plane. Barbara Olson had been seated in first class. After this call, Ted Olson tried unsuccessfully to reach Attorney General John Ashcroft. He contacted the Department of Justice Command Center and requested that they send someone to his office. He also told the Department of Justice Command Center that his wife's flight had been hijacked and gave them the flight number. (Source)

* (9:20 - 9:31 a.m.) September 11, 2001: Barbara Olson again called her husband. During their second conversation, she reported that the pilot had announced that the flight had been hijacked and she asked her husband what she should tell the captain to do. Ted Olson asked for her location. She said that the aircraft was flying over houses. Another passenger told her they were traveling northeast. Ted Olson informed his wife of the two previous hijackings and crashes, but she did not display signs of panic or indicate any awareness of an impending crash. The call abruptly ended. (Source)

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

[edit on Tue Apr 6 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Issues and claims

In Debunking 9/11 Debunking and later works David Ray Griffin suggests both of these calls were faked, or perhaps never happened at all. To support this he makes the following points.

1. Renee May's cellphone call would have been impossible in 2001.
2. The information about Barbara Olson came from Ted Olson, who was working for the Bush-Cheney administration, and that he testified before the Supreme Court that there are situations in which "government officials might quite legitimately have reasons to give false information out".
3. Ted Olson gave contradictory statements about how his wife made the call, for example three days after 9/11 saying she "must have called from the airplane phone" on one TV show, then saying she'd used a cellphone on another, before eventually settling on the airphone.
4. Flight 77 wasn't equipped with the seat-back airphones, therefore Olson's story must be false.
5. Ted Olson's story has been contradicted by the FBI.
6. Ted Olson's story has been rejected by Pentagon historians.

And Flight 77 was not equipped with Airphones;

To see the rest of the document, go here;

Continued here

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
David Ray Griffin wrote an excellent article called: Phone Calls from the 9/11 Airliners
www.globalresearch.ca...

impressme has created a thread about this article.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We were manipulated. The tale of Barbara Olsons phone calls is not the only bogus story told us right on 9/11. Suspicious “witnesses” and “experts” appeared on TV and implanted the official story as consensus in our shared mindset

Here are 2 videos showing, how the world was manipulated by planted experts and witnesses.

Hyman Brown, is neither an architect nor project engineer for the twin towers, although he was presented as one on 9/11. Here is a video, showing him on NBC, 9/11, 19:51:

Here is some further information on Jerome Hauer (first video), the expert on both bin Laden and skyscraper design.

Jerome Hauer was the director of the Office of Emergency Management, who chose the 23 rd floor of WTC7 as $13 million crisis center.
www.nytimes.com...

Jerome Hauer was also a managing director for Kroll Associates, which ran security at the WTC. Hauer hired the former FBI agent and bin Laden expert John P. O'Neill as head of the security for the WTC. O'Neill died on 9/11 an so was unable to give his expert opinion.
en.wikipedia.org...

Hauer planted the idea, which linked the bioterrorism to islamic fundamentalism. He also advised the White House to take Cipro before the first Anthrax-letter was sent.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.911omissionreport.com...

Here is information about his the background of Hyman Brown (“architect” of WTC in the 2nd video):

In an interview with me, conducted in June of 2008, Hyman Brown admitted that he held none of the titles attributed to him. “It was my first job out of college, I was 25 years old, and I was the guy who sharpened the pencils. . . . It was my job to open the trailer and make coffee in the morning.”

But even those modest claims are probably not true. When I asked him how he could simultaneously be in graduate school in Los Angeles and an engineer in New York, Brown told me that he “commuted” between New York and Los Angeles from 1967 through 1970, but is that credible? The typical salary for a novice engineer in 1966 was approximately $9,000, or $173 a week. The cost of a one-way ticket from Los Angeles to New York during that period was $217.65,[xi] which means that a round trip ticket was probably around $400. To believe that Hyman Brown commuted between New York and Los Angeles on the company’s dime, you have to believe that Tishman Realty, which had a fixed contract of $3.5 million, paid weekly travel fees in excess of salary for a novice engineer, who, by his own admission, did little more than make coffee. Is that credible?

colorado911visibility.org...

Hyman Brown is currently teaching at the Ariel University Center of Samaria in Jerusalem.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Thanks Shrew for putting your information up. That's a big help. I forgot the documentation at first, but now it is under the youtubes.

1. Cell phone calls couldn't have possibly been made

2. There were no Airphones on Flight 77

This alone, with nothing else, should have caused a criminal investigation. The phone calls were a lie. The phone call from Barbara Olson, was at that time, the only way we knew what was going on with Arabs and box-cutters. Yet they were a lie. They never happened.

Cheers-
Phil

See below how they "ammended the Flight 93 Story" as well. Passenger uprising discounted, never happened.

9/11 Passenger Uprising Theory Discounted

August 08, 2003|From Associated Press

WASHINGTON — U.S. investigators now believe that a hijacker in the cockpit aboard United Airlines Flight 93 instructed terrorist-pilot Ziad Samir Jarrah to crash the jetliner into a Pennsylvania field because of a passenger uprising in the cabin. This theory, based on the government's analysis of cockpit recordings, discounts the popular perception of passengers grappling with terrorists to seize the plane's controls.

The government's findings -- laid out deep within the report on the Sept. 11 attacks that was sent to Congress last month -- aim to resolve one of the enduring mysteries of the deadliest terror attacks in U.S. history: What happened in the final minutes aboard Flight 93? The FBI maintains its analysis does not diminish the heroism of passengers who apparently had rushed down the airliner's narrow aisle to try to overtake the hijackers.

President Bush and Atty. Gen. John Ashcroft have regularly praised the courage of those aboard Flight 93, some of whom told family members by telephone that they were planning to storm the cockpit. "While no one will ever know exactly what transpired in the final minutes of Flight 93, every shred of evidence indicates this plane crashed because of the heroic actions of the passengers," FBI spokeswoman Susan Whitson said Thursday.

articles.latimes.com...

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Phil Jayhan]

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

[edit on Tue Apr 6 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]
added source link

[edit on Wed Apr 7 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Larry King and Ted Olson.... If you can't smell Bull $H!T then I feel sorry for you.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
An interesting thread op! S&F for ya.
that was an interesting video shrew.It's amazing how quickly they established the official storyline that day.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phil Jayhan
And Flight 77 was not equipped with Airphones;

To see the rest of the document, go here;

Continued here

Cheers-
Phil

People, please bother to read a little more than just the first two or three lines on things that you use as sources.
Airphones WERE ON BOARD AA B757´s in 2001.
They were removed sometime between 2002 and 2004.
SAME SOURCE.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Phil Jayhan

Thanks for bringing this all up, people tend to forget that these are the sort of things that distilled the fallacies into the masses minds on 9/11 and the days following. S&F.

If we can start picking apart the story piece by piece, and prove each along the way, we can tear down the lies, and show everyone the truth. It's definitely starting to show it's true colors, the true story that is, and the government and those all involved in this massive cover up of the murdering of a massive amount of American citizens will be taken to justice.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rush969

Rush,

Here is an article from David Ray Griffin regarding whether Flight 77 had Airphones or not; I tried to copy and paste only the relevant section but there wasn't enough room; So here is the link for the whole story. Entire Article here

Did American 77 Have Onboard Phones?

Thus far in this section, I have merely discussed the fact of, and the reasons for, the evolution of my own thinking on the question of whether American 77 had onboard phones. The important question, however, is whether the relevant evidence, taken as a whole, supports the view that it probably did or did not. As I see it, the relevant evidence supports the latter conclusion, with the most important evidence consisting of the following four items:

 Statements from various representatives of American Airlines that its Boeing 757s did not have onboard phones, the most important of these being Chad Kinder, who, in response to the question whether it was true that there were no “seatback satellite phones on any [American] Boeing 757 on September 11, 2001,” said: “That is correct; we do not have phones on our Boeing 757. The passengers on flight 77 used their own personal cellular phones to make out calls during the terrorist attack.”95

 A page, dated January 28, 2001, purportedly from the Boeing 757 Aircraft Maintenance Manual (757 AMM), which states: “The passenger telephone system was deactivated by ECO [Engineering Change Order] FO878.”96 Although the phones were physically removed from the planes in 2002, this document says that they were deactivated, so that they could not be used, almost eight months before September 11, 2001. The authenticity of this page is vouched for by an American Airlines employee who, although he wishes to remain anonymous, is known to Rob Balsamo of Pilots for 9/11 Truth.

 The following statement of American Airlines Public Relations Representative John Hotard: “An Engineering Change Order to deactivate the seatback phone system on the 757 fleet had been issued by that time [9/11/2001].” Following this statement, Hotard emphasized that photographs showing seatback phones in American 757s after 9/11 would not prove anything, for this reason: “We did two things: issued the engineering change orders to disconnect/disable the phones, but then did not physically remove the phones until the aircraft went . . . in for a complete overhaul.”97

 The following statement by Captain Ralph Kolstad, who flew Boeing 757s (as well as 767s) as captain from 1993 until he retired in 2005: “[T]he ‘air phones,’ as they were called, were . . . deactivated in early or mid 2001. They had been deactivated for quite some time prior to Sep 2001.” In response to a question about this statement, he added: “I have no proof, but I am absolutely certain that the phones were disconnected on the 757 long before Sep 2001. They were still physically installed in the aircraft, but they were not operational.”98

Given the fact that these four mutually supporting pieces of evidence come from completely different sources, they provide very strong evidence for the view that American 757s in 2001, and hence American Flight 77, did not have functioning onboard phones.

The opposite point of view appears to have the following support:

• The claim by the FBI that onboard phone calls were made from Flight 77: an unconnected call by Barbara Olson; a connected (as well as an unconnected) call by Renee May; four connected calls by unknown persons to unknown numbers; and one unconnected call from an unknown person to an unknown number.99

• The aforementioned CNET News report from February 6, 2002, which quoted an AA spokesperson as saying: “American Airlines will discontinue its AT&T in-flight phone service by March 31.”100

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
why all the blocked information and why all the secrecy and what did the F.B.I. leave out? there seems to be something missing from this event i can't put my finger on it yet but lets pick this apart and see what justice we can get from this

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Original,

Thanks! Yes, it is good to bring up the beginnings and what started all of this. It all started that morning, the story of Arab hijackers that is. This is a good youtube, but the presentation is a little lacking. And the soft crappy music in the background doesn't help. But the information is still very good.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Drip, drip, drip, drip.

Another piece of the Official Fairy Tale dissolves.

Hey, wait a minute -- where are the professional debunkers who live in the 9/11 forum?

Back to work, guys. If this thread makes it to page 2 without any attempts to debunk it, you're all FIRED!

P.S. I've secretly kept my cell phone on numerous times while taking off on commercial jets, just to see what would happen. Never got a signal after a couple minutes, or about 5000 feet.

[edit on 4/6/2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Phil Jayhan

Well here is another video regarding the 9/11 phone call... I have had this video link saved for a while, I'm sure a lot of you have seen it, but for those who haven't, listen closely and make your own assessment...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Have to agree that that interview doesn't ring true.

I've never really paid attention to that guy Olsen before. After watching the video I was left asking what would a good looking young lady like Barbara see in an old crock like him ?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

P.S. I've secretly kept my cell phone on numerous times while taking off on commercial jets, just to see what would happen. Never got a signal after a couple minutes, or about 5000 feet.

And remember, cell phone coverage and quality has improved exponentially since 2001. Nine years ago, it would have been even harder to get a signal.

killer4281 made the point;

why all the blocked information and why all the secrecy and what did the F.B.I. leave out? there seems to be something missing from this event i can't put my finger on it yet but lets pick this apart and see what justice we can get from this.

VERY good question indeed.

Exactly WHY would the government classify the very evidence, the ACTUAL evidence it says it has, that proves their case? WHY?
He says "there seems to be something missing from this event", while very pertinent, it is a monumental understatement.

Secret so called cockpit recordings, confiscated CCTV footage from the Pentagon, and EVERY CCTV source that would have caught sight of the area, and any plane, and release only a few, very ambiguous individual frames in an attempt to corroborate the official story?

An event of the magnitude of 9/11, and the basic 'evidence' is concealed?!

Drunkenshrew says;

Hyman Brown is currently teaching at the Ariel University Center of Samaria in Jerusalem.

My, my...isn't it strange how the Israeli/Jewish connection seems to keep popping up, the deeper we dig?

Thanks Phil, very good piece of investigation.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join