It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Key US Senator Warns of Potential for Domestic Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Key US Senator Warns of Potential for Domestic Terrorism

www1.voanews.com

The Chairman of the U.S. Senate Homeland Security Committee says extreme partisan anger on the left and right is increasing the risk of domestic terrorism in the United States. Senator Joseph Lieberman says there are already disturbing signs. "The level of discourse about our politics and about our country are so extreme and so incendiary that if you are dealing with people who may not be clicking on all cylinders and they have vulnerabilities personally, there is a danger..."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Lieberman said law enforcement is taking additional steps to secure mass transit in the United States, but he said much more needs to be done.

JESUS H. CHRIST LIEBERDUMB, GET A FARKIN CLUE... M O R E NEEDS TO BE DONE?...

Well We all knew this was fast approaching. The lying, thieving, and anti - human demons that control the American People are calling for the loss of more of America's freedoms.

The real question I think that these souless flesh bags need to come to terms with, is:

WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY HAVE BEEN DOING TO BE SO SCARED OF YOUR OWN CONSTITUENTS? YOU KNOW THAT WE KNOW TOO, THAT'S WHY YOU WANT TO PULL YOUR GUN FIRST

Let's take a look at the players in this AMAZING scheme... here's a picture of those partners in crime:

Well, Well, Well, if it isn't John McCain AGAIN... That worthless scrap of fossilized goat dung can continue to remain goat butties with butterman, and the two of them can go milk cows together for all I care, since they're pretending to have one... I think it's time to put some "people" out to pasture anyway...

I think what people need to understand is that when the rabid dog, with all that foam around it's mouth, is cornered and restricted with nowhere else to escape to, it will attack, with the visciousness of a berzerker.

Lieberman is an Israeli Citizen, I think it's time to ship him back home... for his own good.

www1.voanews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
"Chairman of the U.S. Senate Homeland Security Committee"

Is all one need consider where this is concerned.

The entire purpose of that body is to create, promote, market, and engender fear... without it, they need not exist.

Some might think that all the provocations are part of the formula to impose Orwelian restrictions and regulations, some might think that those who are vociferously criticizing the political establishment are real threats (and perhaps they are to the political establishment.)

But I give you this to think about... who decides what is and isn't in the best interest of the American people? If you ask them - they do, if you ask any non-politician - the voters do. The contrast is clear.

Politicians have governance as a weapon and a tool of control. We do not.

They decide from which candidates you will consider your next vessel of hope and change... from their stable of 'prospects'. Then, even after you vote, their "electoral college" gets the final say.... did you vote for them? No.

Their fear and concern is neither for your safety nor mine... it is for their own.

And they are willing to use all the powers of government, and even create new ones, in the name of keeping themselves (and especially their financial benefactors) 'safe' from displacement.

Any of this getting through?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
My esteemed Senator Joe Looooserman doesn't have the brains god gave a duck! Like most of the statists in this Democratic administration, he must denigrate any and all opposition to their agenda. Real people who have real issues with this administrations goals are not the problem and should not be lumped in with the wacko's from both sides of the isle. This guy ran as an independent but he is a tried and true liberal Democrat and has been since he entered the political arena! These libs just keep heaping on the notion that anyone who disagrees with the agenda is somehow going to become violent and threaten their fiefdom and power. I can't wait for this November!

Zindo

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It's only a matter of time before we as Americans start adopting terrorism to stop our out of control government. The enemy of our enemy is our friend. These pukes in Washington want to start labeling those of us who want them kicked out as terrorists......B R I N G I T O N! They'll see the wrath of god heaped down upon them. The scariest thing in the world would be a bunch of pissed off middle class terrorists ready to overthrow their corrupt and tyrannical government!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

I think the 50 Governor's being approached and served a warning got the Government shaking and seriously scared, concerned, and agitated.

All I have to say to that is one word :

GOOD!

While I certainly can understand they have a job to do there are far too many American's now that are seeing them not doing the jobs we sent them to their respective office's to do, responsibly, correctly, and for us.

They should be in fear for their jobs.

Not in fear for their lives.

Not in fear for their families.

Not in fear for their money.

They are on the brink of being fired.

Just like millions of American's.

They are on the brink of losing their homes.

They are on the brinks of losing their country.

Maybe now they can finally see we believe them to be irresponsible.

Maybe now they can finally see we believe them to be malfeasant.

Maybe now they can finally see we believe we have had quite enough.

When I say we, I am speaking of those citizens who believe we are being screwed.

And one time too many I might add for those who do not like it.

If that does not apply to you then you're either not listening or not paying attention.

Or you just do not get how bad Government is trying to hurt America.

That is just it though, Government is people, placed in authority, by American's.

It is made up of other human beings who are responsible.

But they do not hold to responsibility like we hold them to.

And we placed them there and we can remove them and will remove them.

Without violence, because we have no reason to be violent, neither do they.

Without criminal actions, because we have no reason to be reduced to stupidity.

Without thought for those politician's jobs, because they do not care about ours.

Just remember, we elected them, and they are trying to shield their actions, through illegal action, guaranteeing the people are even more upset.

Vote them out, run against them, or put someone else in office.

It is going to happen if the republic is not restored, how it should be.

I believe those people who served the Governor's mean what they say.

Let us hope they restor the republic and those in Government do not do anything stupid.

Unforutnately, I believe stupid people, do stupid things, so we will see.

Deny Ignorance.

Red Skelton's Pledge of Allegiance

[edit on 5-4-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Your words of wisdom Max, as always, poetically speak volumes of truth to the tune of a scintilating moment.

The Truth however is the very rotted core that makes people who WANT to TRUST and BELIEVE in their fellow man, and in general, Mankind's ability for compassion and interest, as proof that Divinity is indeed within the essence of the man.

There comes a time however when those that have been the patience of the Earth towards trying to grant their fellow man the right and the space needed to excercise a human nature that naturally would cause those around it to find ascension along with it have finally run out of salt for mankind, as every instance of permitted grant has been trampled upon and even massacred by these FLESH BAGS that Govern.

I am a man of peaceful desire, who despises domination, but too, enacts reprisal against those that extorts and exploits those that have been placed within their trust via their proposals and their promises with their position of Privileged Advantage.

Just looking at the discolored blemishes on the faces of the picture I posted of these goats makes me want to physically rip that skin off - and expose these MAGGOTS for the rotted sort they are.

I, as well as a majority of Americans, and of other countries as well, have gotten to a point of saturation with the amount of disgust I have with these politicians.

A S A T U R A T E D A N D D I S G U S T E D S O U L I A M I A M

From the Laws, to the thievery, to the conniving, to the murdering, to the cheating, to the suppressions, to the impoverishments, to the limitations, to the exclusions, to the entrapments, to the double jeopardies, to the losses, to the destitutions, to the betrayals, to the dominations, to the ENSLAVEMENTS....

To the words that come out of their mouths and irritates my hearing, shatters my concentration, and withers my soul, once full of hope....

My SWORD has been sharpened, my EYE has been fixed. I stand with gleaming metal unsheathed, awaiting your attack.

GO AHEAD FLESH BAGS, IMPLEMENT THE ZIONIST AGENDA... YOU WILL SOON FIND WHO IT TRULY IS, IN THE END, WHO RULES YOUR FATE...

[edit on 5-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

man this could get really bad, oh no. i knew they were gonna have another false flag. im just voicing my opinion so i can make a thread

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
People should just organize meetings in their localities - collect up all the militia - then go and 'fire' the scum.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ponyboyats

man this could get really bad, oh no. i knew they were gonna have another false flag. im just voicing my opinion so i can make a thread

America believes in Free Speech my friend.

Welcome to this American Thread... >

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It would seem that the Replubicrats are getting scared. They have reason to be. Their Failure to Follow the Constitution and Obey the American People will be the Primary Reason most incumbants will be Unseated in their Primary's.

That may lead to a suspension of the 2010 elections. I said it MAY Happen.

If the provacutures have their way you will see infiltrations on both sides both with the same goal. Causes unrest and Provide the Adminastration with the event they need to seize power just Like Hitler did using the Brown Shirts.

I pray we do not Repeat History, althought it seems we are on that track to do so.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Their open greed and lust for power are not their worst traits. If they didn't do it, others would, because power is its own draw. It is their arrogance and complete dismissal of the people that really gets me. They believe that their plan is so far along that they no longer need to hide or make a convincing pretense that they consider us all to be nothing more than another commodity that they can use and discard as it suits them. They will discover soon that that is NOT TRUE!!!

new topics

top topics

join