It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything is Backwards....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Music by Darshan Ambient.
David Icke Bill Hicks George Carlin Alex Jones Dr. Leonard Len Horowitz Peter Joseph Doctor Who Bug's Life Freedom Infinite Consciousness Mind Love Zeitgeist Humanity Unity War Peace New World Order Revolution Illuminati Liberty Tyranny Government Prisonplanet Infowars.....

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Good video, thanks for sharing.

I'm not such a fan of the cold austerity, but I have found some mighty good relief in watching Deek Jacksons Youtubes, telling it like it is. Not for the faint of heart. (Yes, I'm Christian, but I can handle a little swearing - we all have exposure to that "worldly dialect").

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I'd rather watch this kind of news than anything on tv. Call it a "catchup"!

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Thanks for sharing the video not seen that before.

About the video, well, pretty much tells me what I and I believe pretty much everyone here on ATS knows already.

I think it is a good video to show people maybe to get them to think out the box.

nice and gentle for them, then we push them down the rabbit hole :-)

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Nice post strong video that everyone needs to see, Could someone please tell me the name of the David Icke Speech, Which confrence is this?

Thanks for any help

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodenameDoeB
Nice post strong video that everyone needs to see, Could someone please tell me the name of the David Icke Speech, Which confrence is this?

Thanks for any help

I think it was in David Icke's presentation "Beyond The Cutting Edge"

This 7 hour presentation was my Eyeopener in 2009 from a deep sleep.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

thanks, really good video. i really really liked it. i wish i had more time to watch that kinda stuff im too busy nowadays. if i had more time i would post my opinion but i gota run. im doing this for a great cause, trust me.

new topics

top topics

join