It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dizziness, Sick Feelings Before Earthquake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12

Yes.. That's the one I live near
I just recently started prepping .. But my son is allergic to so many things!!

I am hoping it's a bug cause then I can tell the voices in my head they were sooo wrong !!!
Y'all stay safe too !!
edit on 13-11-2016 by natalia because: Not making fun of people who hear voices .. Cause I do sometimes .. And I did tonight ..

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I lived in California for over 30 years. Yes, I get dizzy. but I have always had a sensitive inner ear and I get motion sickness quite easily. Animals are the best predictors of earthquakes, especially horses. Even the most barn sour horse will want to run before an earthquake.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: endtimer
This is a completely natural thing to experience. And it has nothing
whatsoever to do with HAARP. I was stationed on Adak, Alaska
in the Navy in 1965-66. During the year I was there, we experienced
approximately 100 small tremors including a couple of bigger ones
that caused damage at Mt. Moffet. I can remember having a sick queasy
feeling just before and during the quakes. Your boby simply reacts to that
sort of thing. It is something unnatural to us. But yes, it will make you
sick for a short time, but has nothing to do with government workings.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by endtimer]

I've been harassed remotely and one tactic was they sounded modulating tones directly in my head and ears to keep me awake. I have no doubt someone is using something.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

That's interesting ... I'm still having these weird experiences with my ears and I am not sick. I feel like I'm in some kind of space suit and the air pressure is messing up.. That's the only way I can explain how my ears feel. There was no earthquake here but at least I'm prepared now .. As someone else said animals notice especially horses... What about other animals I wonder..

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I live in Toronto Canada, we get a tremor once a year usually 2.5 to 3.5 range. I get a hot flash every time before it hits like i suddenly have the flu. Last one i was at work and was ready to book off sick.
After feeling this I read that some people can determine a earthquake before it hits. My experience is usually a few minutes before and during.

Just out of curiosity I wonder how many of you that experience this feeling are Earth signs in your Zodiac.

Wondering if there is any connection....Hmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join