It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four People Shot at Times Square

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Four People Shot at Times Square

www.theepochtimes.com

NEW YORK - Four people were shot while over 50 people were arrested sometime between 12:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m. in Midtown Manhattan early Monday morning. All four of the people who were shot have been taken to the hospital and are in stable condition.
(visit the link for the full news article)

New York Times reporting
4 Shot Near Times Square Amid Reports of Unruly Crowds now
NYT

[edit on 5-4-2010 by DaddyBare]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
According to the story The violence erupted after the end of the New York Auto Show. seems they have had gang problems at the car show in the past...
they went on to say Three men and one woman were arrested in connection to the shootings but did not explain the why the other 50 were held...
looking for another source on this

www.theepochtimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
What I thought was strange about this was the apparent lack of information on the event, outside labeling is as 'gang-related'. Also, it says a bystander was shot with a BB gun; granted, my only experience with gangs are on TV, but how many gangs shoot with a BB gun? Really.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yeah something definitely is being left out about this.

You don't just go to car shows and start shooting people, even if you ARE in a gang, and they didn't mention anything about an actual gang stand-off. They just said more police were put there than usual. I'd bet that has something to do with it.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The one time in my life that I've been shot with a BB gun, I was twelve and so was the retard who shot me. I punched him in the head and that was the end of it. We ended up friends through high school. This news report sounds like it was written by a bunch of monkeys randomly banging on a computer until one of them accidentally printed it out. If it were some sort of MSM cover-up, there would be more details, and if it were disinformation, somebody on ATS would know what they were trying to debunk/distract attention from. Or perhaps it's another case of police brutality and they're just hoping it goes away on its own. Man, I'm too paranoid.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. I haven't had time to read it all, so I can't comment so much, but somebody needs to find the context of this and see what really happened.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I just got back from ny about two weeks ago for first time...and in time square the cops were carrying assault rifles...ive seen this in mexico but first time any where in the US...I dont mean like one or two...but i def saw quite a few has this always been the case in times square and is this normal now?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
AP released a vid just a few minutes ago
Still I thing it odd so many people arested 50+ and all this was going on while the shootings were taking place...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Those people are obviously savages.
Our country needs to start killing more of them in a massive draft and ground war.
There is no other option.
We MUST clean house.
Maybe this is what health ''care'' is all about.
Maybe Obama wants to sterilize the savages.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

We're right behind you! Literally, the rest of us will be using you as a human shield.

new topics

top topics

join