It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy Who Predicted Large EQ Event in CA Now Saying Lookout Alaska

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I don't know why but I think it will be in Japan, myself.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Gut instinct tells me Alaska or Indonesia now... don't ask why - I have been watching quakes/patterns for years and it's just a gut instinct...

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
There will be another large one in the California coast area within the next day or so. My own prediction based on the hypothesis that the earthquake we had in Sumatra a day or so ago will cause it. Have to wait and see though because I have no science for this idea.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Magnitude 5.6 ALASKA PENINSULA

Date-Time

* Friday, April 16, 2010 at 01:45:14 UTC
* Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 05:45:14 PM at epicenter
* Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 54.588°N, 161.228°W
Depth 27 km (16.8 miles) set by location program
Region ALASKA PENINSULA
Distances

* 88 km (55 miles) SE (127°) from King Cove, AK
* 96 km (59 miles) SSW (210°) from Sand Point, AK
* 117 km (73 miles) SE (125°) from Cold Bay, AK
* 996 km (619 miles) SW (228°) from Anchorage, AK

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I'm sorry but that guy did not predict the earthquake in Mexico. This guy makes earthquake predictions everyday and his predictions for large earthquakes have been a big fat zero.

A large earthquake striking in Alaska is not a prediction, large earthquakes strike in Alaska all the time in the 5-6 range; and 7s and 8s are not uncommon to Alaska since it has thousands of miles of coastline on the Ring of Fire.

So... after thousands of predictions that this man has made on a daily basis his potential is worthless.

He can't tell where in Alaska the earthquake would strike to within 50 miles.

He can't tell how deep it will be to within a mile.

He can't tell what date it will strike on to within one day.

He can't tell the magnitude within a small range of let's say plus or minus M1.0 for any specific area of Alaska on a certain day.

IF he could do this then he would be great, but since he can't do this and he has proven that he can't do it for the last several years on a daily basis, then why listen to him now?

He does not use science to make any of his predictions. Science means that it can be done over and over and over and get the same results. Scientificially speaking his results over the last several years on YouTube have been relentlessly WRONG.

He has used different YouTube names over the years, but he is still the same person making the same mistakes every day. I can't believe that he doesn't understand that his methods aren't working.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Ok, you convinced me. I'll never bring him up again.

Die thread, DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

You are very cool TrueAmerican. You must have just seen all of his thousands of YouTube earthquake predictions over the years that never came true.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I think you killed it....

but really i'd put money down an earthquake will happen....
.........and then it will happen again!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

You are very cool TrueAmerican. You must have just seen all of his thousands of YouTube earthquake predictions over the years that never came true.

umm no, actually, I haven't seen them all yet- just a couple. It was a combination of two things. One: the fact that I've been keeping GEE open all day and night with a zillion stations opened up on Alaska since watching his stuff- and nothing has happened to speak of. At least, not a real big one.

And Two. Your comments sealed it for me. I'm done with the guy...

So, how about we go back to killing this thread, eh?

oops, forgot your star...there ya go...

[edit on Fri Apr 16th 2010 by TrueAmerican]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join