It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Story Of The Queen And The Children Who 'Dissappeared'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Signed statement by survivor witness followed by copy of letter already given to the Queen in 2008 by Kevin Annett.
Statement of William Arnold Combes

I am an Interior Salish spirit dancer and am 58 years old. I live in Vancouver, Canada.

I am a survivor of the Kamloops and Mission Indian residential schools, both run by the Roman Catholic church. I suffered terrible tortures there at the hands especially of Brother Murphy, who killed at least two children. I witnessed him throw a child off a three story balcony to her death. He put me on a rack and broke some of my bones, in the Kamloop school basement, after I tried running away.

I also saw him and another priest burying a child in the school orchard one night.
www.davidicke.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

what is your opinion on this story?

"After awhile, I saw the Queen leave that picnic with ten children from the school, and those children never returned. We never heard anything more about them and never met them again even when we were older."

I'm no lawyer, I would have thought this doesn't prove anything?

Then a letter is sent - "Elizabeth Windsor, the Queen of England, was issued a Letter of Demand yesterday that requires that she identify the fate and burial sites of all the children who died in Indian Residential Schools established under the authority of the Church of England and the British Crown" - eh???? As if she is going to reply.....

edit to add: that picture of the queen on the link you provided is unsettling to say the least...I don't see any love in those eyes....

[edit on 5-4-2010 by slinkey10]

join