It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing Exciting Happening In The World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
There is not a single thing exciting happening with the world. The rash of earthquakes is getting old fast in that it's now just common seeming. I'm hoping on something exciting happening. Anything that would be so different and apart from past exciting happenings. I mean, I want something exciting like the earth to just open up a big crack in it that pulls down an entire body of ocean water into no longer being on the seeable and useable surface. But what do you think would be an exciting happening? The last exciting thing that happened with me personally was concerning quantum leaps. And that is supernaturally exciting to me at least. For it says that the planet I am dwelling upon now isnt my true place to dwell at.

Anyway, I don't think there will be another exciting terrorist related attack since the last 9-11-2001 one on U.S. turf. Who knows. Maybe I can make something exciting happen in the U.S. by my lonesome. They say one person can make a difference, and I truely buy that saying passed along through time.

Come to think of it, the only thing left that would be exciting that didn't happen yet, would be world war III. If Russia and China team up, the U.S. would lose the worst.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
there are a lot of exciting thins happening, we are living in the do or die times

or we do the things we need to do and survive, or we all will die because os the irresponsibility of our leaders

we are in the transition between lvl 0 civ to lvl 1 civ

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I do not think anything will be happening anytime soon.

We should all just go and get back to playing games like pacman or what ever is your bag.

I agree the news and world is quiet and news media must be pissed at mo. Everything seems old hat.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

Anyway, I don't think there will be another exciting terrorist related attack since the last 9-11-2001 one on U.S. turf. Who knows. Maybe I can make something exciting happen in the U.S. by my lonesome. They say one person can make a difference, and I truely buy that saying passed along through time.

So if I understand you correctly you would like a terrorist attack to happen on US soil because you're bored?

Couldn't you just get a hobby?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Uhh, its a good thing there is no terrorist attacks now! Pray for a better world, not a worse one please. Besides there was one in Russia, that was very sad. I don't mean to sound like I'm scolding you, its just I want peace. And I think there is alot of excitement ahead, in a good sense. I'd rather focus on immortality and the coming of a Golden Age and 6th senses etc than on disasters and wars.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by rubyeyes]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Hey, exciting is exciting. No matter good or bad. The world has a hard time in the happenings of good exciting things. Only thing you hear is huge type laws getting passed. Exciting when they pass but still bad. Wake me up when something good exciting happens in the world.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You are burned out on news! (So am I.) We could try taking a greater interest in our own surroundings. Hopefully, you live in a healthy society, where that kind of thing is not very difficult to do... I have doubts about my own.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Tearman]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

You might as well stay asleep. Or you could do a little reading.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Take your ADHD medicine and go to sleep.

When you wake up you might be a better person.

BTW. If a lot of us have our way, the rc church is going to collapse.

EXCITING HUH???????

Peace

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

There's a new Silver Mt Zion album out, that's pretty exciting.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
OP, your posts all seem to reflect an individual having a very unstable mind and possibly the potential of acting out in a dangerous behavior. It really is a terrible shame that most religious fanatics have a sick twisted obsession of worldwide catastrophe and extreme destruction so that they can see their Armageddon fairy tale garbage and their second coming of a fake copy-cat sun god through the clouds occur. This garbage is going to RUIN this planet. Your posts show an individual having a sick twisted way of thinking. If there is a God, there is no way such a God agrees with such nonsense that yourself and other fanatics of religion feel and hope for.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Pffft

China and Russia would be crushed by the US' scrotum, nonetheless the US military. Bring it on reds.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Earthquakes are boring? Tell that to the poor sap who just lost his entire house get destroyed and the people who have lost loved ones.

No attacks or war is a good thing. I am betting the peoples of both Iraq and Afghanistan are wishing the war would be over. Nothing more terrible than having a foreign army bust down your door with loaded weapons aiming at the face of you and your children.

You should say a prayer or send donations to the Salvation Army to help the poor families whose members are trapped in that mine.

Boring? Not really.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Flash.

Don't feed the trolls...

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I had that exact same feeling once.
It was on 9/10 2001.
Things got "exciting" very quickly the next day.
Now, whenever I get that feeling I think back to that day and how that feeling burned me.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

Sorry, it was a moment of weakness on my part. I was watching the mine tragedy unfolding on the news.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I kind of agree. Though mostly for me, I'm desensitised to anything that happens around the world nowadays (even after seeing that 3 guys 1 hammer video). I was actually born that way, was never really shocked by anything major.

So I feel like I'm constantly waiting for something more to happen, though I'm leaning more towards advancements in technology, or aliens landing, rather than the destruction of countries by other countries.

Having said that, I'm looking forward to the 20th December 2012, with much anticipation, just like I was on December 31st 1999

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Read a book, there is ALWAYS something exciting going on between the pages and while reading it, between your own ears.... The mind is a most excellent virtual reality machine... So if reality is boring, escape to a virtual world....

Just this week, I:

Rode shotgun during the Zombie Apocalypse,
Accompanied adventurers while escaping slave mines and retaking a kingdom,
Rode on the back of a dragon while trying to decide which side of an epic battle to join.

And that was just this week. Does that sound boring?

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
how about the biggest healthcare overhaul in U.S History?

Try Reading this.

The Reality of U.S Healthcare

new topics

top topics

join