It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Usual... Nothing!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I muat say the"serveing of the 50 govenors"Let Down..after all the researchand news clips and analyizing nothing"As Usual"its not that i want chaos i want change and to be honest if you accept it or not our government"N.W.O."is to big to be stopped in my mind this whole thing was a false flag without violence i mean if you look at how it escalated from the threats to the congressman to Hutaree raid then the letters.if you really give it enough thought anyone sending a letter with such words to elected officals with the threat of coup would have been dealt with swift and prompt.regardless if it made no threats it was a terrorist indication at most i mean the militia in michigan got raided for less,,think about it far less than issuing a threat of removing officals from their office...yet these or this group remains free if you just consider the threat they made"returning the control of the country to the people"once again david koresh and Ruby ridge suffered more punishment for less than the previous group yet once again they remain free.strange if you ask me..then the 72hrs they gave as a deadline has come and gone with no actions"As Usual"best i could gather that these or this group was trying to alarm the malitias into action or what i feel in my bones is going to happen is with the threats being issued the N.W.O. on high alert in D.C. and the current level of dis-trust among the citizens those marches will turn violent on april 19th as this is what the n.w.o. skillfuly planned and it may even be a undercover agent in the crowd that will"Fire The First Shot"and give the boots a reason to massacre by the hundreds and blame it on the threats that were made weeks prior.the N.W.O. CAN NOT BE BEATEN BY FORCE IT WILL TAKE A NATURAL LEADER WHO WILL THINK AND PLAN.it will not be done with a million armed citizens but the recuritment of our best veterans with special ops and military training,or best doctors to provide support for the injured our best hackers to disable systems our best thinkers to plot out a course of action,and these things have not been done but for now"Nothing As Usual"

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
yea.... If the past has shown us anything it's that the Powers that be probly served their own Governors with those letters to have reason to raid any resistance fighter/Militia stronghold, or smoke out any dissidence amount the general populace.

Fox

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think the whole thing was bull. The government and nwo are too powerful to stop now, whether you accept it or not.

I always take these stories with no real truths what ever and just ignore them like this one.

One day you will understand just to ignore such stories too.

The police need to justify there existence.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Paragraphs are your friend.

We should all know now that false flags are rarely predicted unless by blind luck. You just have to deal with it when it happens, as there will be no warning. Hell, most of those who go around "predicting" false flag attacks are disinfo agents themselves.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Take some dots out of your title please...you are causing a temperal wake in the HTML.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The NWO is an idea. It is comprised of not a lot of people. Now if they did take over and the whole world refused, they could not win. Civilians out number them. Why do you think they are doing it secretly? Because they know we can overthrow them if the world realised what they were up to. But what do I know; I am very skeptical of the NWO conspiracies anyway.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Sorry but...were some of you actually thinking this was going to work? If it did, government would be getting letters weekly from one group or another telling them to jump through some hoop or step down.

Seriously...you lot realize it was all just a joke, right?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Isn't it really too early to call? 72 hours is just a waiting period that has to expire, no real action has to occur when it elapses. Is it really a joke? I doubt it since there are too many concurrent activities/groups on this path at the moment. The gun rally on the Potomoc seems highly plausible for a staged action of some sort. I don't buy that the conflict must eventually resolve in violence - but we may not have progressed any farther than that in our society yet.

gj

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
How many days have passed now and still not a peep or a letter or anything..did i sleep thru the whole thing or what

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Agreed!

ALERT! Provost Marshalls serve Governors

On April 19th The Voice of Freedom Will Be Heard Across America

April 19th 2010 in All 50 State Capitols

Next one May 29th:

Birthers Plan To Storm Washington For March On 'Obama Birth Certificate,' 'Obamacare'

Nary a single one moved to HOAX bin. What a joke. Blossom Goodchild will be proud.

Thanks for calling them out OP.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Its more of a let down than a call out..i was ready to do my part

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012
Its more of a let down than a call out..i was ready to do my part

Whoooops. Can I have my Star and Flag back?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

how do you move them to the hoax bin?????????

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

Only Mods can.

2nd non essential line.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
ALERT! Provost Marshalls serve Governors
[edit on 7-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

This might be a dumb question but I've never heard of a Provost Marshall. Who are they and why should we think they have any power to enforce anything?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

It is all in the thread. Hit the blue type, poof you're there, if you have time to waste.

In a nutshell it is related to Federalist Papers, Constitution etc. and some archaic loopholes as interpreted by some alleged patriots.

Oooops, I'll probably get flamed for that.

top topics

join