It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Video Released!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The number of views is stuck on 359 but 1351 people have rated this video so far. Furthermore, my comment got deleted, and had no cussing or anything offensive in it. Is anyone else experiencing difficulties downloading this?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

If it is true, then as I said, people should hang.

Given the age we live in when video's can be faked on a home computer with the right gadgets, maybe someone with some skill in this area, could maybe take a look.

OMG i cannot believe what you are saying??? fake video???? OMG the biggest blind is the one that does not want to see!!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I was watching another video, here.

www.youtube.com...

Just after I got done with the one that just got leaked april 5th, i watched the one in the link above. Sick. Just sick. This makes me wonder if they are hiding any other crap up their sleeves. Any more murders? I would like something if wikileaks released something to shed light on the UFO coverup as well

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Its VILE when he says "his fault for bringing kids into battle'' is he trying to justify shooting innocent children??

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HalfAWorldAway

Look. I did not, most emphatically, say it was fake. If you implied that from what I said, read it again...

The possibility exists. Deny as you will.

If it's real, and it probably is...people should hang. Do you understand now?

link   
reply to post by qazwsx

You give a well reasoned response. War is bloody and mistakes are made. My biggest concern is over the cover-up of incidents like this. How many were there? Did they kill or lock up witnesses? If they are willing to cover up a mistake such as this (and this is a big mistake) to save face what else would they be willing to do?

link   
Huffington Post is releasing teh news...

It's not the NYT but maybe other media will follow...

Edit for the link :

www.huffingtonpost.com...

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Terviseks]

link   
I can't bring myself to watch this, I have known for years that civilians are fired upon for fun but have never seen anything of this magnitude. Seriously sick, I know war changes people but this is something else

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFwife

Originally posted by Reading
Funny hows its always american troops doing this sort of thing.

I always hear americans saying how they have the best trained army in the world bla bla bla priding themselves on the latest toys and gadgets.

But seriously what sort of training can these guys of had to do things like this?

Truth is the grunts are way under trained or uneducated.

I felt the same watching this video of these murders as i did when i read about the 7 or 8 'freindly' fire incidents when we lost alot of our troops because of the gung ho cowboys.

Shame on anybody that supports this war

Really ? That is funny considering EVERY country under the sun does everything possible to get their ELITE Soldiers over here to the US to train with our BEST
I know this as a fact ..so to me its sooo
You would say that ,but I have come to realize this forum is full of know it all posters ,who don't always know jack .I mean especially on certain subjects ,but hey how could they

Listen 'ELITE' troops from all over meet up and play wargames its not un-usual is it really? but you missed the point, what kind of ELITE soldiers kill a man and his family trying to help wounded journalists?

You know what i have come to realise? that like you said i dont know jack but i know whats right and wrong and i would never apologise like it sounds like you are for these kind of actions!

Judging by your screen name your an army wife so there you go

link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
I agree. I pray that 2012 wipes the human race off this planet.

You do realize your part of the human race...and that little girl eating a ice cream cone not knowing anything, and the little old lady knitting a sweater for said little girl, and the man working two jobs to be a good dad, etc etc etc.

If you dont like the world as it is, then simply change it...dont just wish everyone straight across the board death. Not sure how you justify your mindset of wanting mass anniliation is somehow good.

Be the change you want to see...it might catch on.

link   
reply to post by Gumerk

So far, I am downloading this video as we speak. I am having no problem downloading it, but I will host it up if I can for those who want to download it, to do so.

link   

Originally posted by devenirmusic
This is just a thought, please don't bash on me for trying to put two and two together. Please just hear me out, and this goes to anyone who thinks this quake was caused by HARPP, I personally don't know much about HARPP but i've read on these threads about HARPP being able to cause quakes, O.K. so with that in mind here we go...

Wikileaks announces they would release a video on april 5th of the U.S. army killing innocent people, what are the odds that a magnitude 7.2 earth quake hits Mexico, close enough to the united states that it was felt in states that don't even have earthquakes? I live in CA and it rocked the hell out of CA and up to Las Vegas!

I mean think about it for a second, what are the odds that the quake hit on EASTER SUNDAY, what are the odds that the quake hit on April 4th, One day before the release of the wikileaks video?

I think the quake hit one day before so that it would be the TOP story on MONDAY April 5th to over shadow the wikileaks story...

And once again, this was just a thought... Call me crazy but WHAT ARE THE ODDS!?

+1 a lot of people was speculating what was going to happned to cloud this video and well we have our answers, the bombing and the huge quake, what are the odds???

link   
reply to post by seagull

I guess we wait for the military to acknowledge the video as authentic huh?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by makavelimario
Its VILE when he says "his fault for bringing kids into battle'' is he trying to justify shooting innocent children??

Another option would be for him to have yanked off his head-set, immediately land the AC-130 and find a trauma counselor?

If I am ever unfortunate enough to be put in a situation in which it's revealed to me I've just unintentionally used a gatling gun on 2 children I have no idea how I'd react. If, in that situation, I'm simultaneously expected to continue operating said gatling gun against potential legit targets that may be converging on a position I suspect I would try to cope as best as possible, suppress my emotions and try to get through the next hour.

link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by HalfAWorldAway

Look. I did not, most emphatically, say it was fake. If you implied that from what I said, read it again...

The possibility exists. Deny as you will.

If it's real, and it probably is...people should hang. Do you understand now?

Of course they don't understand .

Its bad ,its American Soldiers ...DUH It has to be REAL ,It has to be BAD ..No room for doubt

Because they know just by looking at it ,that it is indeed authentic ,and they know the whole story of what happen in regards to the mission .

link   

Originally posted by Terviseks
Huffington Post is releasing teh news...

It's not the NYT but maybe other media will follow...

Huffington Post is one of the few "good guys"...they will tell the truth

hense why its often trash talked by the corporate owned mindsets.

link   
my personal opinion is this would of never gotten out into the media unless the health care debate is taking up resistance, either way we live in some very sad times all in the name of freedom.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Friends of ATS,

This video underscores the incredibly important work of Wikileaks. If you were at all moved by this incident, please consider supporting them so that they can keep up the good work. I made a donation myself and put "From you friends at ATS" in the message.

www.collateralmurder.com...

link   
Most likely we won't see this in the mainstream news
but it's not even in local news

At least the Huffington(ObamaPost) reported on it

None of the members of the group were taking hostile action, contrary to the Pentagon's initial cover story; they were milling about on a street corner. One man was evidently carrying a gun, though that was and is hardly an uncommon occurrence in Baghdad.

Reporters working for WikiLeaks determined that the driver of the van was a good Samaritan on his way to take his small children to a tutoring session. He was killed and his two children were badly injured.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

It's on the front page too!
If you have a login for that trash website please comment on that page
thx

link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
my personal opinion is this would of never gotten out into the media unless the health care debate is taking up resistance

I knew this was somehow Obama's fault...damn you obama!!!

lolz

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join