It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Video Released!!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Video is all over MSN now -

Google link

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Just watched the video. Haven't seen anything about it on local stations yet (Detroit.) This is absolutely atrocious. I knew that the US government is a piece of crap but I would have never thought that our own soldiers could act this evil toward fellow human beings.

Take WWII for example: Men fighting that war came away with horrible emotional scars and would constantly explain how they knew that the people they were killing had families, friends, and lives of their own and that they were just ending it with a piece of lead. These guys in this video are laughing. LAUGHING about killing 15 people who obviously were doing nothing to harm anyone.

These are the people who we entrust our "freedom" to? Completely unacceptable. Sorry I'm rambling. I'm just going through my day knowing that this country just took another giant step closer to chaos.

link   
reply to post by Narciso

This is the best post so far. Thank you for acknowledging that all the people of the world are being played. Anyone that wants peace has given the power to wolves that have come to "help" us as sheep.

link   
The victims were not carrying weapons. It is pitiful watching that poor survivor crawling along the sidewalk. And then the rescuers ares mowed down, including the children.

The men responsible for this should be brought to justice in Iraq.

Anyone who excuses this is less than what a human being should be.

RIP poor victims.

P.S. I don't want to group all American military together, but you can see why they have a reputation even among their allies as being a bunch of gung-ho nutcases. Friendly fire anyone? They wanted to kill those people, and saw what they wanted to see to give themselves an excuse. MURDERERS.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
WILL THESE MURDERERS BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

If you watch it again, you can clearly see one of them pointing a weapon around a corner and shooting it.

i watched this video 3 times now and i still can't see anyone holding anything, BESIDES the two journalist holding the cameras and tripod...

An RPG looks nothing like a camera, so don't even try that card.

ok, then show us were in the video the guy is supposedly holding a RPG.

this video is just sickening! the shooter on the helicopter is just a trigger happy kid, at one point he's even BEGGING to command to let him shoot them! add that to incompetence to identify who is who holding what, and you got yourself a disaster that could have easily been avoided.

i don't even want to talk about the two little kids, which were clearly visible (sticking their heads outside the van), that is just beyond my understanding...

and then the guy saying "oh well, they shouldn't bring their kids into battle..." how can someone have the tranquility and calmess to say something like this after shooting two children?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

how can something like this be justified? simple: It can't!

i'm outraged by this!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It's all well and good to be outraged, disillusioned etc but what can we do??

I'm not an American and I don't judge the whole American race on the actions of a few, that would be insane.

What I am going to do is email the Whitehouse. Why? Because they said I can lol.

Thank you for your interest in submitting a comment. The Obama Administration is accepting comments at www.whitehouse.gov

If enough of us do this, maybe it will get through .... I don't know....

link   
I know I'm stating the obvious here, but I just finished watching NBC Nightly News and there was no mention of this on their news report. Now I'm thoroughly convinced that TPTB control the MSM, and this shocked me the most.

link   
reply to post by janon

I suggest you stand together and end this ....and to you it reads "everyone in the US will DIE "

Man, no wonder you guys never get anything done.

I hear this defeatist attitude a lot from Americans , why is that ?

Have they killed your spirit too ?

Forget about it , just give up.....

And don't forget to vote.

link   
Argentina's mayor news media, Clarin, is picking the video on it's front page, even though in the text they say the group was "armed"...

A report from El Mundo of spain is cited
www.elmundo.es... , El Pais has a front page article, they are both big guys in the media in Spain.

At least in some parts of the world, this IS NEWS.

Let's see if it can be made news everywere.

link   
Honestly its hard to watch yes, but to me it looked like one or two of them were carrying ak's, the rpg I couldn't find...how are some of you so sure that those weren't terrorists? I mean shooting the car w children in it is dispicable but from that far who can tell? I'm not saying it was right by any means,but they did what they thought was right, for all they knew the men dragging the other to safety could have been terrorists as well...I had a friend who was in thhe army tell me once that he killed a family on orders from his commander cause the family wouldn't listen to translators telling them to get away from the hummers, he killed himself a few months back. Imo because he couldn't live with the memories of the war...not saying its right once again, but these terrorists are using children as suicide bombers, its bad from both sides, the finger pointing shouldn't be solely at america, all I'm saying...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte
reply to post by December_Rain

it tells me that they did there job, and they like doing it nothing more nothing less.

Originally posted by Alienmojo
I don't know about them... but I know what it tells me about you. It tells me you've never been in the military or in a war situation.

Yes, its brutal.. but that's war. You pump yourself up to kill the bad guys and treat death as if its funny. If you don't you go insane and can't do your job.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The Old Gray Lady has picked it up... And so the spin begins: From the New York Times:
Link to NYT article

Late Monday, the United States Central Command, which oversees the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, released the redacted report on the case, which provided some more detail.

The report showed pictures of what it said were machine guns and grenades found near the bodies of those killed. It also stated that the Reuters employees “made no effort to visibly display their status as press or media representatives and their familiar behavior with, and close proximity to, the armed insurgents and their furtive attempts to photograph the coalition ground forces made them appear as hostile combatants to the Apaches that engaged them.”

And how fast did those grenades find a spot in the carnage once they realized that they'd wiped out 12 innocents?

[edit on 5-4-2010 by atlguy]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rizla

Nope they won't. Don't hold your breath. This video is nothing compared to what has been going on for the past 10 years over there. Wow big deal 8 guys killed? Have you even been watching the news? The U.S. kills dozens of civilians every WEEK in afghanistan alone with their drones and missiles. This is a weekly occurrence. Nothing will come of this and no one will be brought to justice. Just go on with your day and know that you're living in a sick country.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Compulsionist

It sounds to me like you are advocating a violent revolt since our vote has never meant anything and protesting won't change anything. Did you read what has been happening to the militias here in the states? A violent revolt will be a bloodbath.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
as an iraqi i want to say that i was outraged and very sad to watch this. i know there are many american soldiers with good hearts in iraq and i have seen them, true men... but when you kill our children with no mercy like that, then expect something to come back at yours... no we will not kill you're children and you wont see iraqis in the streets of Washington, but what you do to us will be done to you one day...

all that killing creates negative energy, and that energy doesnt just disappear, it will come back and bite you... this doesnt just go for the criminals in this video, but to everyone of us... lets do good, create some positive energy and create a better world... at least for the next little guys

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

Originally posted by rizla

Nope they won't. Don't hold your breath. This video is nothing compared to what has been going on for the past 10 years over there. Wow big deal 8 guys killed? Have you even been watching the news? The U.S. kills dozens of civilians every WEEK in afghanistan alone with their drones and missiles. This is a weekly occurrence. Nothing will come of this and no one will be brought to justice. Just go on with your day and know that you're living in a sick country.

I don't live in America, thanks. If you have become inured to this time of scene, you need to wake up.

AND WHY THE HELL DID THEY SHOOT AT THE VAN? WTF was the justification for that? The idiot even calls it an SUV first of all.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The first page or two of posts were sickening displays of Monday morning quarterbacking that I have ever seen.

I quit reading after that.

It never ceases to amaze me how much arrogance and self-righteousness flows from behind a computer keyboard.

You people make me sick.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsmattherch
Just watched the video. Haven't seen anything about it on local stations yet (Detroit.) This is absolutely atrocious. I knew that the US government is a piece of crap but I would have never thought that our own soldiers could act this evil toward fellow human beings.

Take WWII for example: Men fighting that war came away with horrible emotional scars and would constantly explain how they knew that the people they were killing had famili, friends, and lives of their own and that they were just ending it with a piece of lead. These guys in this video are laughing. LAUGHING about killing 15 people who obviously were doing nothing to harm anyone.

These are the people who we entrust our "freedom" to? Completely unacceptable. Sorry I'm rambling. I'm just going through my day knowing that this country just took another giant step closer to chaos.

Your out of your mind if you dont think stuff like this happened in WW2 it happens it every war as for the laughing and joking you have to desensitize yourself from or it or you'll go mad medics and firefighters do the same thing

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by atlguy

Where's the photo's? NYT won't show the photo's?

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join