It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Video Released!!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
First off, thanks or sharing this video!

I hope that many, many people get to watch it, but the most important in my opinion is, that the Americans see it.

I will see if Turkey and Germany shows this in the news as well.

And oh, this is not a war - if it ever was one - anymore, it's a genocide. Thumps up to the whistleblowers with in the military who have just given us another proof and an arguement to end this "war".

And a big thanks to everyone else [for] spreading the word. May the force (God), be with you.

- K

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
front page on huffingtonpost and over 4,500 comments in half a day! How about that!

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Great to see huffingtonpost showing this after they censored jesse ventura, great job!

also the 17 minute youtube video has over 4,500 "likes" and new comments added every single second, the view count is stuck at 359.. i think they don't want this to become the #1 most viewed video for the day, week and month. I check the top viewed videos all the time and i am sure this should get to the top, let's see if it happens.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by BeastMaster2012]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I've been waiting to see this ever since news of the video cam to light and all I can say is wow. Just getting out of the army I can say that 90% of the people in the forces are just like the guy wanting, having to kill just for the sake of killing because that is what they are taught. This goes to show the terrible leadership that we currently have in the milatary. It's ashame.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Sorry double post

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Bcs8484]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Again, youtube takes FOREVER to show the views. It will probably take a few days for the number to even begin approaching a realistic figure. Keep on eye on it but don't worry yet.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I can confirm this story has been added 17 minutes ago online at a major metropolitan local newspaper.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese
A lot of stories are coming out now on newsrunner.com and i can see foxnews.com on there...

Now, i have a question for members here. What damage control can be done on the part of the Pentagon or DOD regarding this leaked video? I mean, surely they will try something. This kind of information could mean some heads are gonna roll soon within the military chain of command... I just hope wikileaks will continue its great work.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by lagenese]

Yeah rah rah wikileaks!

OMG.

Do you really think stuff like military videos just ~leak~ out?!!

How about this spin.... I could see this.....

''Although U.S. military has the greatest technology and can read the date on a dime, recent video shows a mistake was made by a helicopter crew while trying to identify persons on the ground. As a result, an immediate draft of pants sagging teens will go into effect in order to alleviate this problem of distant warfare. Millions of rappers and fanboys will be utilized for up close and personal identification of militant insurgents. Stay tuned....''

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
front and center on fox news!
ARMY ACCUSED OF 'VIDEO GAME' KILLINGS

Gotta love fox!

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

The article on MSN itself doesn't merit much discussion, but, if you scroll down about half way, there is a video that accompanies the article and it merits watching. In the box containing the text below:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Msnbc’s Dylan Ratigan and a panel talk about the video released by Wikileaks.

The Dylan Ratigan Show
edit to add link

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Cherryontop]

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
I can not believe you people are crying about war.
It is part of human reality.
There will always be war.
The real issue here is why these pesky reporters were there and why they think the run the planet.
They don't.
Guns do.
And their dinky cameras can't beat death from above.
It is always some leftist reporters causing trouble and this time they caught it.
I say good shooting.

What a complete asshat, people like you are scum and nothing more.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I recently saw it on CNN.
They did not show the shooting, but talked about it.
The van wasn't even shown or mentioned.

Sanitized by the MSM.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The real issue here is why these pesky reporters were there and why they think the run the planet.
They don't.
Guns do.
It is always some leftist reporters causing trouble and this time they caught it.
I say good shooting.

wow what an ignorant fool you are. So many blind assumptions in one post whilst defending what these animals have done. Whilst completely missing the point of why this video is being discussed. I dispare at people like you

[edit on 5-4-2010 by SpaceMonkeys]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
[edit on 5-4-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I love how the media is spending HARDLY any TV coverage on this. I've tuned to all the major, and local news stations and still haven't seen them covering this even though it's on their sites.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
I recently saw it on CNN.
They did not show the shooting, but talked about it.
The van wasn't even shown or mentioned.

Sanitized by the MSM.

What they most likely will do is as it brings in viewers. Stretch it for as long as they can. Showing "new footage" , etc as times goes on.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
well, 4:14 in you deffinintly see a man peeking around a corner horlding an rpg. peeking as if theyt are waiting for forces to come by. that shows hostile intent. the only 2 things you need to ingage is positive ID which they had by looking at them, and hostile intent which they seemed to have, regardless what was really the case.

where they screwed up was when they attacked the van picking up bodies. that was very bad form. they had no reason to attack them. they had no weapons or hostile intent.

The incident with the children is very unfortunate. and i really do believe they should have taken them into a military hospital. a similar with a young iraqi girl happened while i was there in 2006. She had a ruptured appendix and she was going to die and her family took her to us. All of us on the ground were wanting to get her taken out by air. when the LT colonel said "negative, request denied, we do not evacuate nationals" iv been very sour (like everyone else that was there) every since. she died not long after but would have been ok if we were aloud to help

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reading

They don't.
Guns do.
I say good shooting.

What a complete asshat, people like you are scum and nothing more.

What does an asshat do? Cover your ass?
Well.
There ya go.
You are much safer now due to asshats covering your ass.
I bet you think you can prance around the battleground taking pictures that you will later crop and use to twist people's minds with some leftist propaganda story.
Well here is the video story of all stories!!!
Right there in front of your crying eyes!!!
Wait and see what effect it has.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Ignore the troll...he's just wants the attention.

Don't give the jackass the satisfaction.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This is a comment i copied from another response thread from a local paper:

The family had more than 25 guests on the night of the attack, as well as three musicians, to celebrate the naming of a newborn child.

“In what culture in the world do you invite ... people for a party and meanwhile kill three women?” asked the senior official. “The dead bodies were just eight metres from where they were preparing the food. The Americans, they told us the women were dead for 14 hours.”
TIMES
In a statement yesterday, Brigadier-General Eric Tremblay, a Nato spokesman, said: “We deeply regret the outcome of this operation, accept responsibility for our actions that night, and know that this loss will be felt forever by the families.

“The force went to the compound based on reliable information in search of a Taleban insurgent, and believed that the two men posed a threat to their personal safety. We now understand that the men killed were only trying to protect their families.”

Can anyone confirm this is accurate? I haven't found anything anywhere that talks about this.. sounds like they basically blew up somebodys dinner party in celebration of a newborn child ??

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

How about citing your source, and I think you may be in the wrong thread. Are you speaking of the SF that dug bullets out of bodies?

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join