It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Video Released!!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I've done what I could. I sent messages and Bulletins out on Myspace and Facebook. I sent emails to those UK editors and I have shown it to my family and friends. I even used my status as an Editor on Topix to post it on the front page of my town's news. If there is anymore I can do let me know.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

Don't blame the pilot and his gunner, blame their superior ones.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by premiumtap

I will blame both of them because they are obviously trigger happy hillbillys, If that was me in the chopper i wouldnt of even fired on the first group of people till i was 100% SURE that they had been carrying weapons.

You can hear it in the tone of the guys voice he wanted to kill

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by TheBloodRed

As was said numerous times in this thread by Tothetenthpower...they don't update up to the minute.
Its like that with many clips...not much of a conspiracy there.

I beg to differ, the original video was released as was - google then made it a requirement to signup or login to (they claim) verify your age due to unsuitable material... do yourself a favor and head-over to news.google.com and see if you can find it easily.

And if you really want to educate yourself why don't you check out this link that proves the media is suppressing it.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Wow, Wolf Blitzer just mentioned the video, curious what they're going to say. I've had CNN on for a few hours to see if they'd even bring it up, I really didn't think they would but I guess with the vid getting so much attention online they really had no choice.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by bigern]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Oh cool now we have voice experts who can tell when someone is going to kill. They got all the proper permission they needed.

And I'm sure if you believed that the guys on the ground were capable of injuring or killing your fellow soldier, you would wait until the very last second also.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
List of Emails...

Email everyone you can, check the link above for a list of email addresses to major media and news companies.

Fill their inbox's and make them listen if they are not.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ZLee4

Little advice -

1) Click the the most predominant news items on the net.
2) If they have a comments section add words to the effect of;
Why dont you feature some real news like the wikileaks video showing a murder coverup by the pentagon, including 2 children shot by trigger happy soldiers.

Works a treat to make mainstreamers wakeup.

Regards Px

*edit to add - dont forget to include alternative links to the video as some people are experiencing issues accessing www.collateralmurder.com, the twitterfeed from wikileaks has links to torrentfiles etc.

Goodluck

[edit on 5-4-2010 by pixanomaly]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ha ha! Get some!!

What are those reporter fools doing down there anyway?
Do they believe they have a RIGHT to roam around a battleground?
Oh well, now they can get some free health care.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by racerzeke

are you going to answer my question, or are the tough ones just ignored by you people?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
They are airing the video on CNN as I type...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Don't blame the pilot and gunner because they were following orders ? You mean like they were sitting there innocently just awaiting those orders to reluctantly carry out their war crime ? . Not like having their fingers on the triggers , just itching to blow those Iraqi's away , actively and robustly seeking out those orders to fire away ?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Fox News

It just made the big time.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I thought I answered it, I just dont think that you can allow someone who you firmly believe is an enemy escape. If he was a terrorist, and he is injured they were going to let him live until the convoy got there. But when he was getting taken away what if he was healed? Then they failed their mission.

This is all on the basis that he is a terrorist. Which is up for debate, but that's what they thought. And it's hard to argue against that?

If they had allowed them to get him they may have went and picked up the other bodies. Leaving them with no confirmed kills, no weapons, no potential intel they may have.

Of course it's an unfortunate situation that children were in there, but driving into an area that was just lit up by fire isnt too smart. I know it goes against all emotional and humanness that is in a passing civilian.

What can you do?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

wonder what kind of a spin they are going to put on it. Or if they are gonna edit it in any way.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Theres only like 3 two minute videos up on utube atm . Whats up with that? Does wikileaks allow us to post this on utube?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
the video just aired on the cbs national news

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I thought war was gumdrops and lolly pops. I was expecting like some kind of execution style pistol to the temple killing was the picture i was creating in my mind when the "News" came out. Witch by the way was nice not to see.

All i got was about what id expect to see what would/could/did happen in a war.

Armchair soldiers are about as good as methane fragrance candles.

Theres no great satan here.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reading

Originally posted by premiumtap

I will blame both of them because they are obviously trigger happy hillbillys, If that was me in the chopper i wouldnt of even fired on the first group of people till i was 100% SURE that they had been carrying weapons.

You can hear it in the tone of the guys voice he wanted to kill

Might be, but the higher ranked officers who give their go are the ones who are responsible in the end. I think the heart of the problem lies much deeper than just a couple of trigger happy hill billies and involves the entire military system.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by racerzeke

thank you for answering that.

While I vehemently disagree, I appreciate your candor.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join