It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Video Released!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You know, you'd think if the government has all these advanced air craft that are capable of spectacular movements, and all kinds of stuff...why don't they just scare the population to death and make them think an alien invasion is taking place?

Oh wait, they're going to use that one on us...

link   

The reason Obama was elected was to take them out of war, out of the middle east, and to bring in medicare, not a more expensive form of private insurance companies. He did neither, because the system is absolutely fascist and rigged against the people. While they need to write in in much greater numbers, and try to show they are saying no, they need to send out their wishes strongly in meditations, heartfelt wishes, on the phone, to each other, to their media, to every political leader of every stripe, what they can't do is FIGHT for peace until the last man wins it standing on a mountain black and red. This system is rigged against everyone.

Vietnam, raged throughout the 60s and 70s, with massive world wide peace movements, with counter culture, the music industry, and protests everyone, including ones on campas. Exactly how long did this movement take until they left?

Stop painting these people with this karma, they don't deserve it. Yes, they need to be louder in denouncing the war and government, but their apathy is not just flouride induced, its also based on how no one seems to listen to their will, and they know it.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Unity_99]

link   

Originally posted by HalfAWorldAway

Wrong. US forces are trained and brainwashed to kill the enemy. KILL THE ENEMY. Butchering them with a knife is no different to gunning them down.

What if the "enemy" is you and me that are against this criminal acts?? They were just kill us blindlessly ?? i was just imagining myself that the guys in the van trying to save someone of that butchery and get slain, and their only sin was to try to help somebody wounded.

I think that image is the most shocking to me, they were killed because they were trying to help someone. This is how the people in the power are, they kill humanity leaving only the "drones" and brainwashed alive.

Yes. During military training soldiers are trained to follow their superiors, and above most all, they are trained to not question their superiors. It is brainwashing to the highest degree. That is why people and me call military personel mindless grunts. They are trained to kill, they are trained to put everything aside and pull the trigger. If America had a revolution today those military grunts WILL kill the ENEMY in a heartbeat. Will they even go so far to kill their own family? PERHAPS. If only you knew....

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The youtube video is still stuck on 359 views.

I find that very hard to believe.

I'm starting to believe the theory that youtube deliberately controls viewing numbers.

link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
guy loading rpg. You must mean the camera man taking pictures?

/
What do you think the soldier thought he was doing? At around 4:17 when you see the guy behind the wall if you didn't know he was a camera man what would you think?

link   
Disgusting, unprofessional behaviour. I'm rather suprised all the big news stations are ignoring this, especially with all the anticipation for it to be released.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

I'm starting to believe the theory that youtube deliberately controls viewing numbers.

NO they don't.

It's just not done in real time.

They update every couple of hours.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

No. There are many many other videos I have seen that have messed up viewing count. It is just a glitch in the system. I have seen it happen with a myriad of other diverse videos.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by fordrew]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DopesickRenegade

/
What do you think the soldier thought he was doing? At around 4:17 when you see the guy behind the wall if you didn't know he was a camera man what would you think?

I would've actually thought that he was a cameraman but I'm biased towards photographers. Reason being that I saw that corner I thought to myself that I'd take a picture of the helo with a telelens from that corner before the guy in the video did it

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajinRoshi
Exactly why the guy loading an RPG is taking a defensive position behind a wall.

Or it could be a telephoto lens on a camera, which is exactly what it looks like.

I do have enough training to know what I picked out are definitely weapons.

I don't see how you could possibly conclude that they are "definitely" weapons. I'm using a 28" high-def LCD monitor and I can't come close to concluding that. And the screens in planes and choppers are way smaller, so I know for a fact they couldn't conclude that those are "definitely" weapons.

There's no possible way to conclude anything looking at a blurry video from so far away. But what we can conclude is that because these "looked like" weapons, they were all killed. Innocent people with cameras got killed. And when more innocent people came onto the scene to help an injured person, they were killed also, almost killing two children.

One thing I will observe is that you just signed up today. Your posts have been specific to this thread only and you've been spamming the same thing throughout the thread. The only conclusion that I can deduce from that is that you are here solely and specifically to discredit this video at all costs.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

There were clearly RPGs and rifles being carried. How can you deny that?

If you had military pouring over your country like ants, would you walk around unarmed? AK-47's are not exactly endangered species in that part of the world and are almost as in fashion as a Cartier wristwatch.

Too small to be RPG's imo, but apparently you are watching a hi-res version that we aren't getting because it is very "clear" to you.

Don't expect me to believe that our military couldn't pick off a few men with guns in front of civilians. I could pick off a few men with guns in front of civilians, especially with more advanced weaponry. It's ok though, the only sin here on my head is that I pay taxes and give my financial support to something I hate, but at least I have that. Clearly.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
And still, as we speak, the top headline on the CNN website is about Tiger Woods!

Unbelievable!

Have not seen this mentioned once today in the MSM. I did however see a story about how a cat was wearing rain boots on CNN.

Anyway...I'm so pleased they got this out for all to see. Sad, sad, video, but in all reality much worse goes on that we will never see or even hear about. Great job WikiLeaks for pulling through and really making a name for yourself as a credible, reliable, source for MAJOR government scandals. The violence portrayed here was obviously unjustified...cameras mistaken for guns? Um no the military can pinpoint a frigging insect a mile away. I buy that justification like I buy the fact that Obama is trying to "help" the country.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has seen this yet, but Huffington Post has it as the second story on their front page--just underneath the Tiger Woods story.

How does a beaten-to-death celebrity scandal get priority over THIS???

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thanks for the clarification there.

This story is now on the BBC news website, which is good. It's currently the most read story.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DopesickRenegade

/

He DID NOT KNOW, and as such - according to the standard rules of engagement, he should have done NOTHING

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
About people crying conspiracy over the number of views on youtube-

THIS IS NOTHING NEW, IT HAPPENS ON EVERY VIDEO REGARDLESS OF CONTENT (even my own). THE NUMBER IS IN NO WAY REAL TIME. By tomorrow, I guarantee you it will have over a hundred thousand views guaranteed.

link   
You'll all be happy to know that CNN has changed their top story from Tiger Woods to a much more important one:

I don't even know what to say any more.

link   
reply to post by MajinRoshi

Since you seem to know what your talking about regarding this whole incident, I was wondering if you could answer a couple things for us. From what I can gather your dedicated to the fact that the journalists were walking around with insurgents.

I am wondering how much it costs to arm and deploy an Apache helicopter? Not to mention the maintenance as well. The last time I checked there were a lot of people who don't even have enough money to feed their families properly.

So even if they killed two 'bad guys' that may or may not have had weapons, how much did that endeavor cost us? How much did it cost those kids and the families involved with all the deceased? Well those 'bad guys' can't hurt our guys now. Why are our guys there? Spreading democracy and freedom? How's Unocal making out with there pipeline I wonder?

Second, doesn't it make you wonder why journalists would be possibly walking around with people who had weapons? Could they have possibly been getting their side of the story or were these guys possibly protection? I didn't see one shot fired toward the exotic killing platforms that we had deployed, but hey we've got boots on the ground right on Iran's borders so let's not get into details and keep reminding everyone about that rogue nuclear program that threatens the whole world.

Didn't North Korea just threaten the U.S. and its allies with nuclear weapons? I wonder why we don't deploy some of these exotic killing platforms over there? Oh, that's right they don't have the res...Never mind. Anyway, did you hear about the new mall in Kabul? It's a fine mall and worthy of a visit.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
And still, as we speak, the top headline on the CNN website is about Tiger Woods!

Unbelievable!

It's unbelievable that you find this unbelievable.

CNN and other networks must be cleared to report this, and if they do must include the complete military version of these events.

Of course the collateral causalities are an unfortunate circumstance of war, and the US military was acting within their rules of combat and engagement.

These reporters should not have been there it is their own fault, the van should not have shown up with children inside, again their fault.

All of the military personnel involved should be given medals and commendations for their fortitude in the face of these diabolical enemies and for their profound restraint and expertise in their specific targeting and elimination of obviously hostile combatants .

Okay CNN, you can run the news item now.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
BBC just posted a story, just made a thread on it

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join