It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Phobos - Part One (Enterprise Mission)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Sigh!
I think almost every year something comes up like this. People get there hopes up, i get my hopes up, but nothing happens. Its got to the point now where i wont be taken in by anything. To me, its a rock, nothing more, nothing less. You people can get excitied about it, but you will be disapointed. It will come and go, and then next year there will be something new, and people will get excited too.

I want disclosure, and i would love this story to be true, but just sit back and think about it real hard. We have been promised disclosure in many different ways over the years, but nothing happens.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
And my I ask what on what his doppler is based on?

Because sound in space is a no go, light waves wouldn't make much sense , and radio waves which are basically electro magnetic waves could and probably would react differently when "shocking" with materials with properties that we may not know or understand yet.

How can be so sure that the Phobos is hollow when he doesn't really know the true composition of it's interior and fully understands who such composite works and behaves in space?

What if it's interior is composed of a material that changes electro magnetic waves in way that we don't know yet?

I would say that basing your argument over reflectance data from a material composition that you don't really know about or fully understand in it's context is way too much of guess work in my opinion.

anyway... I'll try to read the whole thing tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Honestly what exactly would change if the authorities decided to say that aliens are for real?

Would that change anything for those who believe in their existence?

I doubt it. It would change things for those who don't believe in aliens and no one else.

And mostly because after that any alien believer will point their fingers at the non-believer and say "I told you so, you're stupid!".

With or without disclosure as long real alien contact isn't made with the masses nothing really changes.

So make up your mind on the subject and quit waiting for someone to tell you the truth

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
maybe its like a huge geode its a rock thats hollow in the middle with a lot of crystal structure. Thats what they are saying. It's hollow with 90 degree angles. Just like a geode. Not necessarily an alien ship. I think this more than anything else is reason to go explore. We need to send people to mars and do some drilling in this 'moon' Lets go see it for ourselves. I'd gladly volunteer for the mission If they would have me.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_
reply to post by Jay-morris

Honestly what exactly would change if the authorities decided to say that aliens are for real?

Would that change anything for those who believe in their existence?

I doubt it. It would change things for those who don't believe in aliens and no one else.

And mostly because after that any alien believer will point their fingers at the non-believer and say "I told you so, you're stupid!".

With or without disclosure as long real alien contact isn't made with the masses nothing really changes.

So make up your mind on the subject and quit waiting for someone to tell you the truth

Im sorry, buti wont believe everything that is thrown at me, just because of a belief. This is where i am on the subject. I believe that some ufo's are complete unknowns. I believe that the subject needs to be taken seriously. I believe there is a chance that some of these ufo's are ET, but to believe fully, then i will need evidence for that, and there is none at the moment im afraid.

You get the same old people who will believe in a story of disclosure. Nothing happens, and then they move on to the next one. That is not the way to go about things, and its one of the reasons this subject is not taken seriously. Too many people in this subject will believe everything thats thrown at them, andthats a shame.

I wanted disclosure so much, that i was in the same boat. I gave in to alot of the crap year in, year out, but all it is is crap at the end of the day. So now im skeptical on everything i hear. If im wrong, then thats a huge bonus!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

For, a Martian moon that is demonstrably "1/3 hollow" ... as measured by two totally independent space programs, and separated by ~20 yars ... under ANY likely astrophysical formation scenario CANNOT EXIST ... as just a "natural" moon! It simply can't.

Why not, what evidence does Hoagland have that there are no other hollow moons floating around in space, naturally ?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_
And my I ask what on what his doppler is based on?

Because sound in space is a no go, light waves wouldn't make much sense , and radio waves which are basically electro magnetic waves could and probably would react differently when "shocking" with materials with properties that we may not know or understand yet.

How can be so sure that the Phobos is hollow when he doesn't really know the true composition of it's interior and fully understands who such composite works and behaves in space?

What if it's interior is composed of a material that changes electro magnetic waves in way that we don't know yet?

I would say that basing your argument over reflectance data from a material composition that you don't really know about or fully understand in it's context is way too much of guess work in my opinion.

anyway... I'll try to read the whole thing tomorrow.

You guys always have to rely on what if

what if it is alien
what if its materials we dont know about
what if it has an effect on .......we dont know about
you have a cheek commenting on guess work what about
what if!!!

How about what if it's just a lump of rock/rocks.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers
The great problem that we here at ATS have is that we haven't actually been there.
As such, we can only rely on second and third hand information.

We could do with a central fund, and some plucky volunteers to actually go to Mars, and the associated moons, to get photos and video to beam back to this site with!!! That would settle most debates along these lines rather quickly.

Although, it would probably open up many more debates too.

Yes that would be really easy all we have to do is have a whip round everyone put in $100, we can they weld some tin cans together for the rocket body, we can buy some rocket fuel make the rocket motor we could get the victims sorry volunteers to wear diving suits so they can breath give them a 12m pixel camera phone for the picture that would work wouldn't it .

I mean really it cant be that hard to send someone to MARS

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

have any of you guys read 'who built the moon', available from amazon.com? it goes into some of the lunar anomalies that suggest it may be hollow. stupid conclusion i think, but interesting observations until you get to their conclusion at the end..

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
As a Star Trek fan I had to go search for the episode that I believe RCH was reffering too.

What if ?

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Well I suppose you could call the earth hollow. But in the case of earth the space contains huge amounts of molten rock and metal, so I think this IS very different . The obvious inference here is that the hollow/hollows in phobos, do NOT contain liquid or molten cores of some sort, and are in fact just empty spaces.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just had a good look at the Enterprise Mission 15-20 mins I may never get back usual Hoagland jumping to conclusions.
Take some pictures look for something that looks almost geometric ie claim straight lines right angles etc even when they are not.
Look at data given Phobos maybe 30% composed of voids what does that mean ITS A SPACESHIP
quick run for the hills.
It could mean its a rubble pile , it could have been formed with voids. It doesn't mean its MOG FROM ZOGS spaceship.

We all know that Hoagland would rather look for some kind of Alien reason for anything he sees I mean look at Cydonia and the Mars face even after the hi res pics he still could not admit he was wrong.
Anything to keep the money rolling in!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I agree that Hoagland likes to jump to conclusions, but I don't see how it could be a rubble pile. It is mostly smooth and uniform on the outside. If it was a rubble pile, wouldn't it be like that on the outside? I'm no expert. Just asking questions.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK

Originally posted by MrVertigo
Here's an interesting video with Buzz Aldrin that you've probably seen but what the heck:

I think its interesting watching Buzz's eyes throughout that video. They are dead set on the camera till he says there is a monolith on phobos, he then looks to his left and immediatly says its natural.

Down and To the Right
Indicates: Internal Dialog (Ai)
This is the direction of someone eyes as they "talk to themselves".

Here's where the twist is... it's also said that

A typical left-handed person would have the opposite meanings for their eye-directions.

and guess what.. buzz is actually left handed!

www.indiana.edu...

so if this is the case, he's subconscious mind was actually doing the opposite!

Down and to the Left Indicates: Feeling / Kinesthetic (F) If you asked someone to "Can you remember the smell of a campfire? ", this would be the direction their eyes moved in while thinking about the question as they used recalled a smell, feeling, or taste.

Which means in his subconscious mind he was relating a "feeling" with the actual event he's thinking of. Could he be recalling a past memory so powerful that left an emotional mark on his subconscious mind. If I were to see a monolith and knew that life existed out there and only a few people int he entire world would know... it would leave an emotional mark on me as well!

Also the fact that he's staring right at the camera...

Looking straight ahead or with eyes that are defocused/unmoving is also considered a sign of visual accessing.

Could he be visualizing the space and when he was actually there (probably through secret space program) as many claim that there is and has been for a long time?

www.blifaloo.com...

Anyhow maybe I should do a post on how all these astronauts are actually saying watching eye movements. Believe me it's tough trying to lie and control your eye movements, unless you have miraculous control over your emotions/thoughts and body this will be a very difficult to control.

Try to change your eye pattern... "Where were you yesterday at around 2:30 pm and what was the weather like?"

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

A gesture of good will
Brian Wagner | Miami 05 April 2010

Also on board is a new exercise machine, which is part of ongoing studies into the effects of long-term space flight on muscle and bone loss in astronauts.

How many years or should i write, who often this was conducted in the 70's, so why would one continue to push an idea as this. Perhaps because the vast majority is simply too stupid to think.

oh...i do like how obvious methods are still being used in today's society.

not worth reading

edit: As posted a gesture. Notice the name, well, i guess its time to join the dots...No ?

[edit on 6-4-2010 by tristar]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by guyopitz
maybe its like a huge geode its a rock thats hollow in the middle with a lot of crystal structure. Thats what they are saying. It's hollow with 90 degree angles. Just like a geode. Not necessarily an alien ship. I think this more than anything else is reason to go explore. We need to send people to mars and do some drilling in this 'moon' Lets go see it for ourselves. I'd gladly volunteer for the mission If they would have me.

My thoughts exactly, it could have a fairly natural explanation. I think nearly every other anomaly has had an acceptable explanation.

Will I hold my breath...... phew long enough.

p.s. hope I'm wrong

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by LiveForever8

Phobos hollow body... First person to expose this: Col. Marina "Lady MIG" Popovich.

When, where and how may I ask you? Mrs Popovich has already spreaded two huge hoaxes: and and and...
Did she claim that Phobos is made of cheese by the way?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by largo

If you can make a reasoned argument against these points, do it.
Here's a hypothesis:
Phobos is the result of ejecta from a supervolcano being blasted into orbit. The caverns were formed by a combination of outgassing & shrinking of cooling lava inside the hard outer shell that cooled quickly.
Inside the voids, crystaline formations similar to Giant's Causeway create huge geometric structures. Also, the are winding tunnels connecting caverns, radiating out towards the outer layers. They were formed by convection of the hottest liquid lava moving through semi-solid rock. They allow radar to "shine" down into deeper voids, but the angles allow little signal to reflect back, whereas the flat sided crystal structures are very radar reflective. This accounts for the 60dB difference between scanned areas.
Pure speculation of course. Just saying that spaceship is not the only option to a known type of asteroid.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain

Believe me it's tough trying to lie and control your eye movements, unless you have miraculous control over your emotions/thoughts and body this will be a very difficult to control.

very interesting post and im not trying to debunk you at all but isn't this the very reason they were chosen as astronauts in the first place?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

Thanks. It's good to know we are not always talking past each other.

Thera are problems with a large mass of molten ejecta forming what is seen.
A teardrop shape would be obvious if it is blown through a thick enough atmosphere. With the low gravity exhibited any elongation with tumbling would lead to it tearing itself apart. The amount of energy needed to tear a chunk of matter of this size from a planet's surface would be imposing. Nothing of this size would cool so rapidly that gas voids of 1/3 it's volume would be trapped.

I'll concede that the exploding planet hypothesis could allow for it's formation. This circumstance has not been accepted by the mainstream scientific community either.

The one thing that does not make ANY sense is the orbital mechanics. A mindless bit of debris CAN NOT settle into this orbit. It is the primary reason for speculation as to it's origins and possible purposes. This is a central anomaly.

You also still need to deal with the striations with the beyond super volcano origins. Why would a molten mass stay elongated? The impetus required to lift an inherently unstable mass to escape velocity would tear it apart.

I just don't see this as a possibility and it has not been proposed by any of the 'experts'. They have been looking for one.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by largo]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join