It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Phobos - Part One (Enterprise Mission)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well, it's finally here.

I'm currently looking through it now and will post in more depth later.

Enteprise Mission - Phobos (Part One)

Previous related thread.

[edit on 05/08/2009 by LiveForever8]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Thanks, Ive been waiting for this since he talked it up on coast. Ive gotta say he's really onto something with phobos this time, id almost agree it could be a good disclosure warm up. Suppose we gotta wait for that marsis data to be properly analysed. Those images he said the radar operators were describing building type structues im assuming were just data and not converted to actual pics? Seeing I havnt worked with that type of data it would be good to hear what others who have say.

Guess we gotta wait for part two to find the rest out.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up! Been waiting for this.

Here's an interesting video with Buzz Aldrin that you've probably seen but what the heck:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I read it.

Hoagland says Phobos is artificial and the new data proves it.

He says the ESA will disclose this later in the year.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The first SciFi book I ever read (and what got me away from fantasy and into SciFi) was The Secret of the Martian Moons by Donald Waldheim (I believe that was his name...).

In that book, the moons were craft and, yes, hollow. Interesting to see this come to light as a real possibility!

Thanks for this!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Been listening to Hoagland since his first briefing to NASA on the Cydonia site on Mars some 15+ years ago, I think. Have always found his work to be quite interesting, especially with respect to the newly discovered Cydonia geometry and his hyperdimensional mathematical theories. Not to mention his "Dark Mission" stuff.

Much later on, after viewing several Nassim Haramein lectures, it all was beginning to make sense. I am beginning to believe that most, if not all, planets may in fact be hollow. I firmly believe that disclosure is just a matter of time and probably sooner rather that later. Good thread! I can't wait for part II.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Thanks OP for the update.

I have read all, and I so wish he had left out the following from his site:

According to our "informed ESA source" (for this part of this developing, extraordinary story ...) ESA (the European Space Agency) IS "in the process" of assembling this stunning set of "multi-disciplinary science data on Phobos" -- testifying to the artificial nature of this enigmatic "moon" -- for a "formal presentation and announcement ... sometime later this year."

They more than likely told him that so they can line him up and shoot him. (by that I mean discredit him)

I wish him luck, and await to see how this unfolds.

Side note, that is not the only artifical moon we have in our solar system IMO.

So the question is if ESA come forward and say yes it is artifical, then the next question everyone is going to ask is "who built it?"

What a can of worms that is going to open up.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo
Here's an interesting video with Buzz Aldrin that you've probably seen but what the heck:

I think its interesting watching Buzz's eyes throughout that video. They are dead set on the camera till he says there is a monolith on phobos, he then looks to his left and immediatly says its natural.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Phobos hollow body... First person to expose this: Col. Marina "Lady MIG" Popovich.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
From his Facebook page:

Richard C. Hoagland - "Phobos" -- Part I -- has been posted at Enterprise Mission .... Please read, then send a copy of this paper, as well as the "White Paper," to EVERY ASTRONAUT and COSMONAUT you know .... Their input now is CRITICAL ... in seeing the basis of a REAL Space Program. Thanks. Part II coming soon -- as political developments... rapidly "season" ....

Not that I personally know any astronauts or cosmonauts anyways

Still reading the paper but it is very interesting thus far.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So the vertical grooves along Phobos are being explained as the structure itself "breaking away at the seams". Albeit far-fetched, I havent seen any conclusive proof as to what else they really are. So at this point I am open to the unbelievable.

When do we get to look into the new high-res photos from the 2010 fly over?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
That is really a highly intriguing statement Buzz Aldrin made. Thank you, MrVertigo, for posting that as I was not aware that he made such a statement. Has there been any attempt at follow-up on this?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It's very interesting. Perhaps it could be some sort of old abandoned research station. Of course, such speculation is pointless, but I am a sci fi writer, so I can't help it

Soon, they'll be sending space marines to board it!!

Or not.

EDIT: Just watched that Buzz Aldrin clip. I'm not sure what you're getting at with it. I think he was just using it as an example of the incredible things out there we should be visiting. And when he glanced to the left, I think he was just looking at the interviewer, or whoever it is, who was moving papers about.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by ShadowArcher]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What isn't hollow. I mean, the Earth, the Moon, are both supposedly hollow too.

Is there a floating space object that is not considered to be hollow by some people?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Very interesting. Thanks for the update!

So, now there are two "odd" moons

That other moon...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDon

A big thanks for the update Liveforever8.

TheDon,

Yes, the possibility exists that all the Hollow moon (Lunar) advocates have been right all along. (especially considering the huge number of 'synchronicities' regarding moon data)

ASSUMING the case for artificiality is correct;

It's possible Phobos was designed as a 'shuttle craft', to go to and fro from Mars' surface to orbit (since it's still there!) - and the real interplanetary ship was none other than our own dear friend, Lunar.

If ESA are openly posting controversial data on their website for all to see, including people trained in interpreting the data, that does appear to support a hollow Phobos, with geometric radar echoes and so on (internal structure), i think it unlikely they are setting R.H. up for a fall. Not impossible though.

The question of 'who built it' is an interesting one, that could have an answer that many people have speculated on for a long time, an answer close to home, rather than 'Out there'.

Human beings may be a transfer species. We may not have originated here on Earth, but instead, on Mars. The construction of the Lunar 'ark', and Phobos orbital shuttle, may have been necessary for Mars' population to escape whatever calamity befell Mars in antiquity.

If 'we' on Mars had the technology, and enough warning time, it would make sense.

It would explain a lot of the mysterious and 'out of time' archaeological artefacts, and increasingly evident and surprising technological ability of 'ancient' humans, which crop up all over the world.

It also seems to support the 'single world culture' theory in antiquity too (as written in the bible), with similar structures, (pyramids) and technologies on virtually every continent on Earth.

They may be remnants of a knowledge and high technology all of humanity once shared, but gradually forgot over time, due to our species enduring Earthly periods of hardship and turmoil.

I say, bring on the can of worms, i've got a tin opener, and i'm not afraid to use it!

Never have been afraid of a few worms in a can either...

[edit on 5/4/2010 by spikey]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
As I understand it Phobos is not necessary an entirely artificial construction.
A more likely hypothesis is that it as hollowed out asteroid & it is the hollowing out that is artificial.
This makes a lot of sense from an engineering standpoint as you don't have to use a lot of materials for making a big station/craft/whatever. All you do is drill some holes in a suitable asteroid, perhaps one with metal composites to shield from radiation, & you're all set.
This is an idea that's been explored many times in Sci-fi, Hoagland himself mentions a Star Trek episode as an example.

I don't know if there's been any follow up on the Aldrin thing but I find his demeanor in the video extremely interesting.
It seems like he realizes he's said something he shouldn't & tries to backtrack a little bit. But he mentions a "monolith" that "somebody put there" That doesn't sound like he's talking about a natural formation to me.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Wow that is pretty crazy proof and analysis right there.

From the ESA no less.

I wonder what NASA has to say about all this?

Good find Live...definetly a star and a flag for this one.

I anxiously await part 2.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
There is some more stuff on Phobos at the Mars Express Blog.

I found the post from March 25th pretty interesting, here's a small snippet:

We conclude that the interior of Phobos likely contains large voids. When applied to various hypotheses bearing on the origin of Phobos, these results are inconsistent with the proposition that Phobos is a captured asteroid.

There are some more photos of Phobos here: Phobos fly-by images

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The great problem that we here at ATS have is that we haven't actually been there.
As such, we can only rely on second and third hand information.

We could do with a central fund, and some plucky volunteers to actually go to Mars, and the associated moons, to get photos and video to beam back to this site with!!! That would settle most debates along these lines rather quickly.

Although, it would probably open up many more debates too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join