It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my UFO schematics (by Jon Gee)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik
On a side note: if you did in fact "invent" this flying device, would it not be identified? Shouldn't a good inventor give his "invention" a name? I don't think "UFO" counts. I'd say you're grasping at straws but I think you left those back at your bunk sir.

Estharik.....

At the risk of adding a little humour to lighten things up a little for Benpadiah after all he's been through.....

What do you think the "Pope of Atlantis" would call his UFO.....?

There's bound to be a good name for it out there in the "ether"!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0d7ac3ed6dc.gif[/atsimg]

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by benpadiah

Thanks John, for the patience and time to answer ny questions. I thinks I can feel a telepathic link, in the sense that i can almost hear you speaking and recognise your voice. It sounds husky and smooth and assuring. But that aside am also an inventor and will be communicating with you on the engeneering aspects of your machine, which at first glance or prima facie looks plausible. Ive seen some of the early Vrils plans, but they cannot be be built from these drawings, by any stretch of imagination. They are only a graughtsmans version. If they were actually built, I cannot be sure.
Nonetheless I will be communicating with you.
what I think is that, the whole of currently known physics has to be revamped.

cheers

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

I think you're being rude, and from what I have read so far of his ebook, he's incredibly informed. Maybe why the discrediting is so strong and perhaps the need to present everything in a certain way. But this is wonderful thing to share for awareness.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
What would a "tachyon projector" do? Allow the craft to travel through time or something?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by mckyle

I think you're being rude, and from what I have read so far of his ebook, he's incredibly informed.

And I think you're being incredibly gullible.

I am sure you're a nice person, but don't let your good nature cloud your judgement on individual's who make wild, fanciful, and downright delusional claims about who and what they are.

Especially be careful of individuals who hint at retribution towards any detractors. That speaks volumes in my humble opinion.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by Estharik
On a side note: if you did in fact "invent" this flying device, would it not be identified? Shouldn't a good inventor give his "invention" a name? I don't think "UFO" counts. I'd say you're grasping at straws but I think you left those back at your bunk sir.

Estharik.....

At the risk of adding a little humour to lighten things up a little for Benpadiah after all he's been through.....

What do you think the "Pope of Atlantis" would call his UFO.....?

There's bound to be a good name for it out there in the "ether"!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0d7ac3ed6dc.gif[/atsimg]

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

How about the "NJE" - the NutJob Express??

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

No, no, no Mckyle.....

That's terrible....."the Nut Job Express".....

"Maybe...maybe not shakes his head"

I was thinking of something more cerebral.....something more.....well, you know....."cosmic".

What about the "Pleiadian Pope Pusher"?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by mckyle

No, no, no Mckyle.....

That's terrible....."the Nut Job Express".....

"Maybe...maybe not shakes his head"

I was thinking of something more cerebral.....something more.....well, you know....."cosmic".

What about the "Pleiadian Pope Pusher"?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Thou art human, with soul and wit. I am naught but clockwork! *bows deeply and humbly*

hehehe - "Pleiadian Pope Pusher"
Gotta love that

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Actually, that gives me an idea for an avatar. I wonder if His Holiness would object to me deifying him by borrowing his image (that handsome head-shot of his) and inserting it into the UFO?

Of course, my PhotoShop skills suck severely, so if anyone wants to beat me to it, go for it. After all, it is for a higher cause - "The Church of Atlantis".

[edit on 7-4-2010 by mckyle]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Good question sir, I wouldn't know what to name my own ... identified flying object.

Maybe something like "GDCSMRTPD" ? It's a bit long but it gets just about all the "technical" points of his project in one acronym - Gravity Defying Copper Solenoid Magnet Tachyon Projecting Device!

If it's too long you could always just sum it up a bit simpler - "NRFIO" the Not Really Flying Imaginary Device. You can even say that one like the device from cloudy with a chance of meatballs.. NRRRFEEO!

In all honesty, if the OP doesn't want to give actual specs because the ship can "shift size" or however he put it earlier, at least clue us in on the rate in which your solenoid controls whatever part... I don't feel like looking at those pictures again. There must be SOME constant in which the ship operates. If it is so advanced it can shift as you say, give us an example at least that can be tested.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

Estharik.....

Sorry.....I prefer my own more "poetic" approach to finding a name for the UFO the op has drawn

Regarding your commentary pertaining to the op's disinclination to answer your questions.....seeing that he imagined all of this.....

Originally posted by DJM8507
Wow, so did you imagine it?

Answer by benpadiah

yes.

..... I guess he's simply running out of more imaginative dialogue.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

He has a made a thread covering a topic I was searching for, and I was fortunate to begin reading his book. Those kind of "coincidences" are rather nice, and have been happening one right after the other, for some time.

I was already sent one diagram. His book, while beginning with the idea of a big bang and ignores the reality of an infinite universe, that streams in from zero point, its really good, goes into a lot of information concerning our world.

So this is really bullying. A great thread covered by so many negative responses, its like someone is trying to block certain information.

Thats why I think this information needs to blown wide open and everyone in their own back yards needs to SHOOT FOR ZERO POINT ENERGY and export to third world immediately. In short we need to withdraw support from this system and boldly take back the world in simply strong ways. This is one of them, instead of relying on a few risking their lives under the radar, we all need to do this above the radar loudly, with groups of teenagers gathered round learning skills. Its time to take our power back in numbers, right out in the open like they put their hints, attempting to smear with karma, for their twisted world thinking its a duality, when its very unbalanced.

And everyone should display the stripes of working on behalf of freeing this world and redistributing all things to the world.

I don't like the stripes being shown here in this thread!

My dream of zero point energy for the masses and Africa, and beamships in our own back yards, telling banks to take a hike is coming closer with every plan or drawing someone reveals.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Wow, this thread is quite interesting in it's context, if not for the O.P., but for the consistent negative flaming that has infected ATS as a whole. I began reading the thread out of curiosity and found the initial drawings quite entertaining and thought provoking.

Unfortunately and admittedly I skipped the rest of the thread after the third page of O.P. bashing. So for the sake of my sanity I offer a disclaimer: Please do not bash me for my upcoming comments because someone mentioned something about someone at some time for some reason. I am merely going to state an opinion.

That being said:

I am an artist, I have been drawing for over 25 years and I am fascinated with the thought of Extra Terrestrial life outside our tiny dirtball called Earth. I have attended college for Architechture and am currently attending college for 3D Game Art and Design where I get to use Maya 2010 and 3DS Max 2010.

In regards to creating an interesting image/schematic I think the O.P. has succeeded. I am not here to judge why he has done it, whether he wants to sell a good book and some fancy artwork, what artist doesn't? I am here to offer my opinion as a viewer of these drawings as I feel the O.P. originally intended.

Having a background in Architectural schematics and structural design I can attest to the fact that these drawings are what I would consider a "Rough Draft" and nothing more. The arguments that they do not offer enough "Technical specifications" regarding the size of the components, density of the material and other very in depth data is illogical. While the drawings are obviously a concept, much like a story board is to a video game/animated movie, they are far from complete in any respect. For those of you who do not know, a story board is the simple cartoon strip that represents what the final product will look like when it's dressed up with all the "hard details".

These concepts are the same because they should not be judged on the sanity, validity or motives of the artist, but merely on their own merit as art. Motivation is a part of artistic creation, but it should not become such a controversy that the actual art work itself is overshadowed and degraded.

Personally I like the artwork and find it very interesting both from a technical standpoint and an artistic standpoint. I do not care whether he was using/under the influence of a narcotic or sedative, nor do I care about the other circumstances that surround its creation. I simply enjoy the post for what I beleive the O.P. originally intended: a creative discussion on the possibility of a space ship in terms of our scientific concepts.

In further defense of the O.P., I used to play a Role playing game in high school called Rifts, which for those of you who have ever heard of it was a fantasy world that has multiple dimensions with machina of all kinds. Mechs, androids, weapons of war, etc. For this I was considered a "Nerd" and was looked down upon simply because I did not conform to the standard "Jock" definition of a school boy. To this day most of my most imaginative and creative artistic works are a result of this small game. I still have all the technical schematics for fantasy tanks, space ships and weapon systems. I keep them because they are interesting, not because they are technical in every aspect.

To most of you here I am 95% positive that I would recieve the same flaming because my drawings were not correct or exact in their creation and I am almost ashamed to see that so many people try to put down creative efforts in order to "get to the truth".

In my opinion I think that the O.P. was merely trying to share his drawings with the world, and unfortunately he violated the T&C in the process, but in an effor to correct his mistake he has tried to fix his work so that it conforms to your prying efforts at the underlying motives. The consistent flaming that I see has driven him to the point of limiting his creative expression which is shameful on our part as ATS members.

I'm sure there will be a ton of people throwing "quotes" and "facts" at me in an effor to "educate me", but it will not matter because I took the post as what I believe it was intended for: Entertainment and creative discussion.

I do not post often unless I feel that I have something important to say, and I hope that I have not offended anyone in my efforts. But in this case I felt that I had to stand in defense of a very creative artist, regardless of the intentions of said artist.

On a side note:

If the O.P. would give permission, I would respectfully request to turn these schematics into a 3D version using 3DS Max and re-post them here in full rendered and lighted copies. I request this simply for the fact I want/need practice with the program for my college degree and I in no way intend to keep the images/sell them/distribute them in any way other than to return them to the O.P. or post them here with his permission. This I concede could be considered a legal obligation by me.

Not to mention I think it would be alot of fun to see this turned into a 3D format for the enjoyment of the people here on the ATS forums.

Kindest Regards,

King

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Cheers to you OP.
Looks like a lot of people failed to READ the title of your post. "MY UFO SCHEMATICS." So in other words I get what you are. There is nothing wrong with imagining things that influence us. You have taken your imagination and thought and have put it onto paper in the form of a UFO.
I have often wondered about the inner workings of UFO's and the engineering it would take to craft one. Unfortunately I have no creative insight or artistic skills. That is what makes humans great, their ability to combine their thoughts and make them into something. Two heads are better than one.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by dplum517]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

My dream of zero point energy for the masses and Africa, and beamships in our own back yards, telling banks to take a hike is coming closer with every plan or drawing someone reveals.

I think you'll be right at home with the Pope in Atlantis. Please do drop me a postcard when you get there.

BTW: zero point energy and Africa, and 'beamships in our own back yards'??????

Yup....... good luck in Atlantis, if you're not already there.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

You have me mistaken for someone who is not awake and completely aware of this world, the bases, their plans for what they intend to do with disclosure and why they're in the middle east, who is runnign this world, whats coming, and our need to prepare.

You have me mistaken for someone is is asleep at the wheel.

I assure you I am not. I understand sand, and reptiles, and bases, and what they do to humans.

This sell out of the human race to their negative ET/entities and their planned crapola, is not going to go down.

And all the karma they think they've dumped on us, and all theyre coding to sungods is squat, the system is rigged and only the beliefs of our hearts matter, but we're going to make sure no one goes underground, and not only that, but we have energy and technology, and draw in the real help we need.

Energy devices that can power a craft, can power a village and provide for a future that is going to be a little different than they have planned.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

reply to post by mckyle

You have me mistaken for someone who is not awake and completely aware of this world, the bases, their plans for what they intend to do with disclosure and why they're in the middle east, who is runnign this world, whats coming, and our need to prepare.

Huh? What? And are these drawings of Space-ships the key to understanding this sort of thing, or did you learn that "before" coming to this thread?

You have me mistaken for someone is is asleep at the wheel.

You got me there!

I assure you I am not.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Can you prove to me that you are not "lost in fabricated fictions"?

I understand sand, and reptiles, and bases, and what they do to humans.

Oh...I see. My original thoughts on your "stance here" were correct.

Pity.

This sell out of the human race to their negative ET/entities and their planned crapola, is not going to go down.

May I ask if you are also from Atlantis?

And all the karma they think they've dumped on us, and all theyre coding to sungods is squat, the system is rigged and only the beliefs of our hearts matter,

Dear God! You can not begin to imagine how terrified I am to know someone out there actually believes that sort of stuff.

Crazy world.

but we're going to make sure no one goes underground, and not only that, but we have energy and technology, and draw in the real help we need.

I am starting to understand why you are defending scribbles of a space-ship with all your might.

Energy devices that can power a craft, can power a village and provide for a future that is going to be a little different than they have planned.

And ice-cream fuel can power the space-ship! We just need to find a way to get the ice-cream to stop melting under great heat.

After that, we can all go to "space-land" and battle the reptiles before they get the rest of us!!!

You have made no sense to me...I am not being rude. I am simply telling you that that sort of talk will end anyone up in a mental institution if shared with the right doctors.

You do not want to find yourself there. Even if they give you free markers to draw with.

Just so you know this- I AM 100% CORRECT.

These space-ship designs are the products of a grown man's imagination.

Nothing more.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by benpadiah

Benpadiah.....

I am still following the discussion in this thread, but I remain a little perplexed regarding 2 things:

1. Your level of aggression towards me when I have posted politely to you on every single occasion

2. How to engage in a discussion about material that you freely admitted to me & other members is imaginery, having been imagined whilst you were heavily medicated. Once again I reiterate you volunteered that information to me publicly on ATS without any pressure whatsoever from me. I reference my earlier posts in this thread, to that effect.

Regarding point 1:

I will continue to hope you will stop directing your aggression at me.

Regarding point 2:

I still feel I need more background about the discussion I am witnessing in this thread, in order that I can complement the information herein with background context.

In view of that, I have 2 questions:

1. How does the POD (Pythagorean Order of Death, as per your earlier thread) relate to your UFO drawings & techonology oriented commentary?

2. Are there any other members of the POD in the discussion in this thread?

I am hoping that if I can understand all of this more clearly, I might be able to engage in discussion with you in a meaningful way, as has been my intention from the start.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Hi, As I previously stated earlier I would provide some proof re; my knowledge, it has no been acknowledged that the is "an unknown object that transmits radio waves 4 times faster than "C" (light speed).

As usual when I get debunked NASA or someone else backs me up within a week or less.

If you read my threads you will find I always have the knowledge before the "official announcement" is disseminated publically.

Specifically I knew about the German research before it was released etc. And gravmetohydrodynamics of inertia (more on that tomrrow when they release that to I predict)

I have no formal education. I never studied these subjects, they are just the natural laws of nature.

I just download info when dreaming, much like Tesla and Cayce etc.

And yet to be disproven

happy hunting

HADES

I am the 4th Horseman, and the 4th pillar of science

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Don't hold your breath for an answer. Our UFO designer is now banned.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join