It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Special Forces used Knives to Carve Bullets from Pregnant Woman's Body

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I am fed up of USA murdering millions of people for oil , drugs and the 'god chosen' people ,of israhell.

I hope Russia puts a swift end to evil empire usa .

Please Russia free the world from this evil monster USA.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
I am fed up of USA murdering millions of people for oil , drugs and the 'god chosen' people ,of israhell.

While some of my esteemed cousins to the south may have a few issues regarding global domination and stuff...may I be forgiven for not joining your pleas? Americans still play a lot nicer than the Russians...who are also not above a little empire building when the occasion suits.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01

ROFL your so funny, to not think the Russians are worse than America is, its.... Naive... How quick to people forget the Soviets, or hell even the 90s... Remember Chechnya? I don’t think you’re old enough to remember.. LOL. It’s funny. If America isn’t doing it, the EU will, If it isn’t the EU, it will be China or Russia... Someone will always be on top...

It is too damn funny.

www.christusrex.org...

www.forumgarden.com...

www.blavatsky.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...

Chinese Atrocities

archive.newsmax.com...

www.yorkshirepost.co.uk...

www.indiadaily.com...

organharvestinvestigation.net...

Iran Atrocities
www.iran-e-azad.org...

daretoknowblog.blogspot.com...

www.usadiran.org...

article.wn.com...

British Atrocities (which includes Canada)

www.sonofthesouth.net...

gpolya.newsvine.com...

Canadian Atrocities

gpolya.newsvine.com...

whatreallyhappened.com...

mostlywater.org...

I mean people in Glass house (or Jaws) Shouldn’t throw stones (or Fists)… No Country is perfect.. But apparently you are to naive or confused to see that.

Oh yea please Russia save us from the bad Americans....

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

From ISAF's own press release it is clear, that this was a joint operation. ANA gunmen acted together with coalition forces in this botched night raid. It is not clear, who shot the 5 people. ISAF does not state from which nation the coalition soldiers originated. The troops also failed to indentify themselves. Whatever the circumstances are, ISAF forces were certainly involved in the cover-up.

The journalists on the ground reported the following (emphasize mine):

More than a dozen survivors, officials, police chiefs and a religious leader interviewed at and around the scene of the attack maintain that the perpetrators were US and Afghan gunmen. Afghan-international” force but, despite new rules requiring them to leave leaflets identifying their unit, the family said they left nothing.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

GARDEZ (PAN): US Special Forces have shot dead a district intelligence chief along with four family members in the volatile southeastern province of Paktia, a senior police officer claimed on Friday.

Zurmat district intelligence head Daud was killed in an overnight operation in the Khatao village on the outskirts of Gardez, the deputy police chief of Paktia told Pajhwok Afghan News.

www.pajhwok.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

As a side note to the Canadian affair in Somalia, to which you refer...the principals were tried, the unit disbanded and the members scattered. It did not go un-noticed. Convictions didn't go far up the ranks...no surprise there, but the scata was smeared pretty thick. en.wikipedia.org...

Of course an incident such as this current one was not 'policy'. But the principals should be held to account...if only for the sake of those troops who are doing it right.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Keep in mind the deniers & apologists for US military atrocities are the very same people who will turn live rounds on the American people in a nanosecond, especially those who support liberal notions such as are outlined in the US Constitution.

They are terrorists. They are treasonous.

Just like the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by Xtrozero
US troops have taken a back seat in most operations while only monitoring the ANA unless directly engaged.

Yes, that would account for the 'surge'. Compare the number of recent US casualties vs Canadian. My contacts tell me that the US has taken on the heavy lifting, and that's not done by coaching Afghanis.

Well my contact is me....

We did do a direct surge in Feb to push the last stronghold of the Taliban out of Marjah. After that we mainly manned FoBs jointly and patrol roads where convoys pass. We also received a large number of Marines stationed in Iraq when they cleared out of there. The vast majority of injuries/deaths are from pressure plate IEDs with some sniper action since American territory is the more volatile area than other nations have.
With that said I saw more and more ANA conducting searches, town patrol and road blocks over the last few months with their numbers exponentially growing as they are trained.

We always had the heavy lifting, but ANA are more and more involved in assuming control. This doesn't mean we will be out of there anytime soon, but hopefully the numbers of our troops there have a continual drop.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Someone is making money.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by rizla]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yeah, it sounds true.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Ick. Cutting bullets out of dead women's bodies. Makes you wonder wtf we are doing there.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by slank
Keep in mind the deniers & apologists for US military atrocities are the very same people who will turn live rounds on the American people in a nanosecond, especially those who support liberal notions such as are outlined in the US Constitution.

They are terrorists. They are treasonous.

Just like the Pentagon.

Please tell me what liberal notions our outlined in the US Constitution??? I really want to know...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join