It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to privatize over 500 state-owned firms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Iran to privatize over 500 state-owned firms

www.presstv.com

The deputy head of Iran's Privatization Organization has announced that the country aims to raise some $12.5 billion by privatizing more than 500 state-owned firms.

Mehdi Oqadayi said that 524 state firms will be privatized during the current Iranian year, which began on March 21.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This really is breaking news in my eyes.

We can see this two ways...

Privatization means also possibility to act without politics and government involvement. If sanctions are coming, all government ruled companies are first in line and I see that this is very good way to play down the harm from coming sanctions.

"Business as usual" is the way, an making now more of those who benefits Iranian businesses means also more influencal people to defend Iranian state.

War is all about money - Did Illuminati just win in Iran what they have been after all these years?

Was this decission really sign of surrender by Iranians to international bankers - privatazion means bankers growing their strenght, also from energy sector?

Hmmm... What you think - why this decission and why now?

www.presstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
War is all about money - Did Illuminati just win in Iran what they have been after all these years?

They very well might have. This move strikes me as quite odd to say the least.

I can't see a single way they'll benefit from this selloff.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by belial259

Has Illuminati just won in Iran - taking their economy to their invisible hands?

That idea pump up right when I read this headline, and thats why I posted the news here. I see its breaking news - in eyes of well known Iluminati conspiracy behind western politics.

But like I said, we can see it two ways without knowing all facts...

This is also good way to collect allies. Sell Russians or to Chinese most of crucial businesses, maybe? Who knows who are pulling strings of others... At least my knowlege is still far too weak to see facts in here, but I really would know truth behind this decission, because its really the ground for knowing future of possible Iran conflict - WW3.

Did we just step over the last line or bought some time and erased whole possibility for years to come?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I really don't know about that.. Illuminati?? So if I bought one of these companies, would that mean Im Illuminati? I run my own business, does that mean its in the realm of the Illuminati?

Privatization of State owned firms is an essential business move for any state during times of growth.. It means the refilling of Government coffers, the expansion of said business's in the medium term, these business's will become more competitive and will contribute more to the state through taxes and employment than they would have if they were state owned.

Creating state owned business's is an essential economic move during times of economic instability in order to create jobs, amenities, services and weather a storm.

This is a common place economic strategy the world over..

However, the fact that they are doing so at such a rate - 400 is a lot - could mean they need more money for Defense as they see a war coming??

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Buying state ruled companies is huge business and needs financial loans.

You own your company, but for making investments you need bankers - there is when Illuminati takes you over. International financing is mostly in hands of few bankers how I have learnt, and who I also call with common name - The Illuminati.

I just wonder - from where those 12 Billion will come? Do we still have in earth any another source of those kinds of huge amount of wealth laeking to pockets of any government outside Zionist banking corporations?

Maybe China has enough, or Russian banks also some... But can Iran make these movements without letting Rotchild and his gang to take their state and wealth?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

You own your company, but for making investments you need bankers - there is when Illuminati takes you over. International financing is mostly in hands of few bankers how I have learnt, and who I also call with common name - The Illuminati.

Ah yes, but making that generalization is like saying that the Oil companies own my car because it needs petrol to run..

I borrow my money from an Irish Bank, which in turn borrows from investors and other banks.. Some of which might be the big banking dynasty's but not necessarily.

I do know where you are coming from but it is a blanket generalization and they only serve to deceive those who are not as clued in as yourself or myself..

But can Iran make these movements without letting Rotchild and his gang to take their state and wealth?

Probably not

I must admit, i've grown to admire the Rothschilds quite a bit because the really do seem to have their paws in almost every big deal world wide..

Although, the Chinese have been cozying up a lot with the Iranians, many of these companies may be bought by Chinese state investment companies.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I just wonder - from where those 12 Billion will come? Do we still have in earth any another source of those kinds of huge amount of wealth laeking to pockets of any government outside Zionist banking corporations?

12 billion for your public services is pretty cheap. Iran has 66 million people they must have fairly substantial infrastructure.

I think the China angle is very interesting. Lets also consider the sanctions against Iran. Who could buy these companies? Can a company in the US legally acquire them?

Would Iran allow their enemies to buy these? Or are they selling them to China?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I am wondering how many of these firms are onwed/backed/ran by Al Quds. If sanctions do come, privatising thier money flow would keep thier military functions well funded. Interesting to say the least. S&F.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I would imagine that the Iranian Government would do their homework first and be very selective in who they sell these business's to. In all liklehood to 'friends' of the regime.

top topics

join