It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One world government's test lab..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hi guys, I wanted to propose to you something I thought would be a really good idea.

It hit me while I was in lecture at Uni. The lecture was about Kantianism and Utilitarinism (two different Ethics Threories) I started rationalising to myself which was more suited to our current society. Then it hit me.

Why have just one? Infact not just for ethics but for law systems, political structures,financial systems the works! Why not have a test Lab! By test lab I mean test Country.

Few would deny that there is a one world empire already. Financialy, economically and in many others ways the world is already bound together on a road to who knows where.

My proposition is this. Why not have one (or more) countries set aside to trial different methods of government, finance, economy, law etc. We test everything else and refine everything else in a lab so why not every day life?

Can you imagine how much we could achieve if one country either put their hand up or was set aside to trial these different ways of living. We could learn so much and perhaps avoid the slipery slope of a global meltdown or war we see ourselves faced with every 30 years or so.

We owe it to ourselves and our children to do a little research.. it makes sense doesn't it?

I would sugggest a country like New Zealand. Nuetral, isolated and in terms of population and size managable.

And one more point. We could fix alot of the worlds problems if we settled in coutries not based on heritage but based on either our religion or creed. If we could do that and not interfere with any other sovereign nation then I think the world would get along a whole lot better.

Please let me know what you think or any ideas you have.

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The U.S is the test lab. A combination of all races, cultures, different backgrounds forced to live together. That's why they call us the "melting pot."

Once Civil Rights were passed, the NWO's study proved that cultures can live together in peace and harmony forever. All you have to do is kill 95% of them first.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Actually, "The Melting Pot" was propaganda -- a play and later a novel written by a disgruntled Jewish immigrant who hope to influence US immigration policy in the early days of the 20th C.

The heroes were written as Polish immigrants because it was felt they would better connect with the Anglo-American target audience than the author's autobiographical Jewish background, which he perceived to be too alien to Protestant America. He was correct. The play was influential with the New York intellectuals, by this time increasingly immigrant stock themselves, and the name stuck by constant repetition.

However, the Founding Fathers would have been aghast at the present makeup of America... their own writings confirm this abundantly. However, your point about the once-sovereign States being free to govern themselves as they saw fit was correct, if obsolete.

The US States have not had a voice in their own federal government since the appointment of senators was ripped from them by the Populists and their constitutional amendment that disenfranchised the States.

Originally posted by DocEmrick
The U.S is the test lab. A combination of all races, cultures, different backgrounds forced to live together. That's why they call us the "melting pot."

Once Civil Rights were passed, the NWO's study proved that cultures can live together in peace and harmony forever. All you have to do is kill 95% of them first.

new topics

join