It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Eligibility challenger: Don't touch my brain!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Article:

A U.S. Army flight surgeon who posted a video indicating his complete rejection of all orders from the military unless Barack Obama documents his eligibility to occupy the Oval Office is now refusing an "unofficial" suggestion from the Army for a medical evaluation. The Flight surgeon questioning Obama rejects Army's suggestion of 'help'

In a statement yesterday to WND, George Wright of Army Public Affairs said the Army has "no reaction" to Lakin's statements, and "at this point, the Army will take no formal action."

The controversy raises the prospect that the government may be unwilling to pursue a prosecution because of the possible ramifications – which could include a defense lawyer's demand for a court-ordered discovery process that would target Obama's historical documentation.

Source: www.wnd.com...

The best thing I heard about this was posted by Exuberant1
in this related post by L.Hamilton: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Have you ever served in the military? Lt. Col. Terry Lakin served 18 years.

Lakin - he wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, and for an amount of up to and including his life.

And all the Lt.the Colonel asks is that he be shown a single piece of paper - and in exchange he offers us his life.

That's a pretty good deal for us.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/169747bccaf5.jpg[/atsimg]

Lt. Col. Larkin is not afraid to go. He's been there, Done that. This isn't a "Birther" issue-as most see it. Any of you willing to go into a war zone for Obama, confident he is a US BORN citizen? I hope you all can support Lt. Col. Larkin on this.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
They will do it to you no matter what you want.

The ptb have control over alot of things and if they target you, then you have no real choice.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

If he has already been there and done that, then surely he asked to see Bush's BC as well? I have seen Obama's but have yet to see Bush's. If this is not a birther issue, then why would he blindly do what Bush told him to do without demanding to see his BC?

[edit on 4/5/10 by Afterall]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I am behind Lt. Col. Larkin, it is not a matter of fear or defeatism that is driving this man to speak out against the president's eligibilty. Simply that of an officer questioning the legitimacy of his commander. Once that is resolved then I am sure Lt. Col. Larkin will have no quarrels in heading back to the desert.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Blood Eagle

Why did this man not question the eligibility of Bush Jr, Clinton, or Bush Sr?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterall

Did you write him and ask him?

Or do you think asking a random person on the internet will produce the answer the Lt. Col would have given?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Afterall

Did you write him and ask him?

Or do you think asking a random person on the internet will produce the answer the Lt. Col would have given?

I did not ask any random people at all. I specifically asked people that are cheering him on because I am hoping they have some sense of logic behind their blind support. I would like to know why they feel this is a good thing if they do not even know whether or not he challenged any other president in said fashion over the last 18 years. Maybe you should read the other posts in this thread and it may become clear to you.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

A birther telling people not to touch his brain. Thanks for the comedy to start of the week.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterall

They have a provable history.

Obama doesn't

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You have not seen Obama's real birth certificate. You may have seen a fake photoshopped version of a half birth certificate.

If you have seen one, I would suggest you post the name of the delivering physician, the time of birth and the other information that is on everyones standard long form birth certificate.

He was born in Kenya, he is a Kenyan and Michele Obama just stated that a few days ago. He is not eligible to serve as President of the United States, he is a fake, a liar, an impostor and a few other adjectives I cannot use here.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

For comparison's sake, please provide a Hawaiian birth certificate for anyone born in the same year as our commander in chief to validate your questionable claims. If you cared about integrity, you would be disappointed after conducting your research.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

They have a provable history.

Obama doesn't

Really? What provable history is that and what proof did you have during their presidencies that you do not have about Obama now?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

You have not seen Obama's real birth certificate. You may have seen a fake photoshopped version of a half birth certificate.

I am sure you can prove that and you will with your next post, right?

If you have seen one, I would suggest you post the name of the delivering physician, the time of birth and the other information that is on everyones standard long form birth certificate.

Hawaii does not issue a long form anymore so...

I can tell you what is on my personal NY state BC and guess what, mine is short. I can not get a long form either. I guess there should be a law banning people from running for president that come from US states no longer issuing long form BCs?

He was born in Kenya, he is a Kenyan and Michele Obama just stated that a few days ago.

No he is not and no she did not.

He is not eligible to serve as President of the United States, he is a fake, a liar, an impostor and a few other adjectives I cannot use here.

I am sure ignorant rants really wow the fellahs down at the local pub but I require some sort of evidence at the very least. I have seen the BC but you said I have not. OK, well my story has pictures and United States government official backing. What did you bring besides your own opinions? Yeah, thanks but no thanks. Please save your rants for someone else.

I asked a specific question and you bounced off of that to slander Obama. I could really care less what you think about Obama. I want to know why it is so heroic to question the legitimacy of the president after being in service under 3 other presidents without questioning them.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

He was born in Kenya, he is a Kenyan and Michele Obama just stated that a few days ago. He is not eligible to serve as President of the United States, he is a fake, a liar, an impostor and a few other adjectives I cannot use here.

Apparently you missed the thread here on ATS that explains that comment. In the cultural context of Kenya, Obama's homeland is his fathers homeland. Which is Kenya. Which is why Kenya is his homeland.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread on this subject found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

For future reference.

Mod Note: ATS Search – Please Use This Link.

new topics

top topics

join