It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could this be niburu

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by vermonster

Follow the money trail - another trite joke.

Not hardly. If you follow the obvious money trail, it does in fact lead right to Nibiru each and every time.

Video tailor made for you Stereologist.

Pay attention my friend, because ALL of our lives are on the cusp of being affected by Nibiru................... even yours.

Nibiru is way too big for anyone to keep a secret.

- KC

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Karma_Chameleon]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
What a hilarious video. Who would fall for that clunker?

NASA is following it?

NASA renamed it Eris? Actually, NASA had no part in naming Eris.

SOHO and STEREO provide views to all on the internet. NASA sure is doing a bad job of hiding things.

Secret laser?

The best I can say about the video is that it isn't the stupidest video out there. OK. Maybe I am wrong on that point.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

How did you know I was on this Nibiru thread?

I got a response from you in under thirty minutes!

Is someone tipping you off as to my whereabouts?

It seems that anytime time there is activity on a Nibiru thread, you soon show up out of the blue. Hilarious man, just hilarious. You're not much for being incognito are you?

Wow man, you are a devoted Nibiru de-bunker. However, you're not very good at it. I would ask you if being a Nibiru de-bunker was your day job, but, I already know the answer to that one. You just answered that question with your rapid response to me in your previous post.

Btw-thank you for watching the video, although, the message didn't register with you once again.

You are paying attention. I'll give you points for that.

- KC

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Karma_Chameleon]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The message that investing in scientific research is a good message. The message that there must be something out there of interest is a good message. The ridiculous claim that there is a known planet on the way in is laughable.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

That's right ET_Man you need to do some research and separate the garbage from the real information. There are no planet sized objects with 340AU of the sun. Pluto is out 39AU.

Sedna is a planet sized object within 340AU of The Sun.
www.nasa.gov...
edit on 1/18/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: reply to

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

If a "celestial body" were in our solar system that came by every few thousand years we would see it. The solar system has been checked out to 340AU, Pluto is 39AU out.

We have seen a celestial body that comes by every few thousand years:

The extremely elliptical orbit of Sedna is unlike anything previously seen by astronomers; however, it resembles that of objects predicted to lie in the hypothetical Oort cloud. The cloud is thought to explain the existence of certain comets. It is believed to surround the Sun and extend outward halfway to the star closest to the Sun. But Sedna is 10 times closer than the predicted distance of the Oort cloud. Brown says this "inner Oort cloud" may have been formed by gravity from a rogue star near the Sun in the solar system's early days.

Brown explained, "The star would have been close enough to be brighter than the full Moon, and it would have been visible in the daytime sky for 20,000 years." Worse, it would have dislodged comets farther out in the Oort cloud, leading to an intense comet shower that could have wiped out any life that existed on Earth at the time.

"Sedna" will become closer and brighter over the next 72 years before it begins its 10,500-year trip to the far reaches of the solar system and back again. "The last time "Sedna" was this close to the Sun, Earth was just coming out of the last ice age; the next time it comes back, the world might again be a completely different place," said Brown.
www.nasa.gov...

edit on 1/18/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

edit on 1/18/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: reply to

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Technically Sedna is dwarf planet sized. Also, its orbit never comes within those of the inner planets. In fact the closest it gets is three times the distance of Neptune from the Sun. So, I'm not sure how this is supposed to be evidence for the existence of Nibiru. I mean Nibiru is supposed to be somewhere between the size of the Earth and multiple times the size of Jupiter and if it were to arrive sometime this year it would be much closer than Sedna. So if anything Sedna is proof that even if Nibiru existed (which it doesn't) it would not be passing through Earth's orbit anytime this year or for many years to come.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

I'm not sure how this is supposed to be evidence for the existence of Nibiru.

I didn't present it as evidence for Nibiru.

ETA: I did provide context in my post; i.e. the text of the post I was responding to. Make of it what you will.

edit on 1/18/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: Edit To Add

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Sedna does not come by every few thousand years. It never gets close to the Earth or Mars or Jupiter or Saturn for that matter. In fact it never comes close to Neptune or Uranus. It is far out there and small.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

This is incorrect: "Sedna does not come by every few thousand years."

"Sedna" will become closer and brighter over the next 72 years before it begins its 10,500-year trip to the far reaches of the solar system and back again.
www.nasa.gov...

The purpose of this post was to refute this specific statement:

The rest of your rebuttal is irrelevant to that refutation:

This is correct: "It never gets close to the Earth or Mars or Jupiter or Saturn for that matter. In fact it never comes close to Neptune or Uranus. It is far out there and small."

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I love when these old post come out of the basement of the ATS archives. It is such a nice reminder of how to be open minded, but not fall for anything that sounds plausible.

I really think the Nibiru debate at this point should be settled. It is January of 2012, if something was going to come crashing into Earth or fly by close enough to cause us harm in another 11 1/2 months, it would be seen by now. There would be no hiding it today. No amount of Chemtrails, no amount of disinfo, nothing could hide it in the sky. It would be there for anyone to look up and see. Guess what? I look up every day and night and it's not coming!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I actually quoted something you said that was correct regarding Sedna:

Thus your statement that I pretend that you are unaware of Sedna and its characteristics is false.

I did however correct you in your statement that Sedna does not "come by" every few thousand years. It does:

"Sedna" will become closer and brighter over the next 72 years before it begins its 10,500-year trip to the far reaches of the solar system and back again.
www.nasa.gov...

Insulting people will not aid you in your quest as a deprogrammer.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Sedna does not come by every few thousands of years. It is like all other orbiting objects. It is in an elliptical orbit. As such it varies in its distance to us.

No Sedna is not getting closer other than following its orbit. It is not planet sized. It is small. It is far away.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

www.nasa.gov...

It's elliptical orbit brings it closer to us, and then takes it farther away from us. It '"comes by", and then goes away. It "comes by", and then goes away. It "comes by", and then goes away. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left...

Oh dear, now I've gone cross-eyed.
edit on 1/19/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So all we have here is that the solar system is not static. It changes. Nothing new there.

Still Sedna does not enter the orbits of the known planets. It's orbit is fairly fixed.

Just as the distance to the Moon, Sun, planets, asteroids, dwarf planets changes, etc changes so does the distance to Sedna.

This is well known.

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join