It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could this be niburu

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I don't know about it hiding behind the sun but I see two 'red planets' in a clear night sky all the time recently. I don't necessarily believe in Nibiru but two objects looking like mars is strange.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

If you honestly think it's bs, then what are you doing here?

Attempting to add some rationality to a thread that appeared on the front page earlier

This Nibiru is a Planet that has the capability to move freely LIKE a spaceship.

Prove it using a scientific method. And are you seriously claiming that astronomers haven't seen it with their advanced equipment, yet you have?!

If you don't believe it, feel free to move on to another thread.

Of course you'd prefer if you were left to muse in your own absurdity.

perhaps this thread which contains very credible pics would pacify you.

An obscure picture isn't a scientific methodology of proof.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by john124]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I don't necessarily believe in Nibiru but two objects looking like mars is strange.

I have as well on a few occasions, but these are more likely objects such as chinese lanterns, especially if they move slowly for 20 mins and then disappear.

If they're appearing more often, they might be something more interesting.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

If you honestly think it's bs, then what are you doing here?

Attempting to add some rationality to a thread that appeared on the front page earlier

This Nibiru is a Planet that has the capability to move freely LIKE a spaceship.

Prove it using a scientific method. And are you seriously claiming that astronomers haven't seen it with their advanced equipment, yet you have?!

If you don't believe it, feel free to move on to another thread.

Of course you'd prefer if you were left to muse in your own absurdity.

perhaps this thread which contains very credible pics would pacify you.

An obscure picture isn't a scientific methodology of proof.

I could really care less what you think. You didn't think you was going to come along and push me away did you? I'm not going anywhere. You are making the choice to take my posts personal, that my friend is your problem...............not mine. What you are saying will not change my point of view in the least bit.

I really need to get off of my computer. A tornado warning was just issued for our county. So, as Arnold would say, " I'll be back."

PS: Does anyone know how to take someone off of the ignore list? Or, is this something that cannot be changed?

~ Zeus

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
to me it looks like the moon or something but what would i know im not an astronomer. it is interesting though there's been alot of videos on utube that look alot more genuine.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I don't necessarily believe in Nibiru but two objects looking like mars is strange.

I have as well on a few occasions, but these are more likely objects such as chinese lanterns, especially if they move slowly for 20 mins and then disappear.

Chinese lanterns? Oh no, you didn't just say Chinese lanterns did you. Are you serious with the lanterns? If so, you just lost any and all credibility that you have ever had on this particular thread.

Chinese lanterns? This thread is about Nibiru, not Chinese lanterns. Atleast try to stay on topic! (joking)

~Zeus

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573

Originally posted by Damian-007
Niburu isn't coming.. It did a U-Turn and found another Planet of people who are hoping for it's return..

We lucked out this time, Sorry..

The elongated orbit of this Planet is a mis-conception. Nibiru can move freely as it wishes. It's like a giant mother ship of sorts. This is why it's not always visible. Nibiru is hiding behind the Sun, and can "pop" out when ever it wants. Nibiru will make itself visible to all when the time is right.

The best way I can explain it is, Nibiru is a giant ship, occupied by an advanced civilization. Planet Earth is the dock. Pretty soon Nibiru will dock with Planet Earth.

Then our governments will say: "Oh no we're being attacked by Aliens!". Which will be completely false. Hence all of the reptilian alien threads we see today, and sightings of UFO's all over the world. We are all being programmed to believe a big lie. The Aliens have been here the whole time.

We are all being lied to on a very grand scale.

~ Zeus

Hello Zeus!

I had a similar thought it maybe i a starship not a planet and its coming!
Best Regards
ekiusa

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

If you are using Sitchin as your source on the trajectory of Nibiru I would move to a different source. As I have stated numerous times already there are no physicists that have supported Sitchin's theory on Nibiru and many have stated that the physics he used were off if not completely impossible.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

No astronomers (amateur or professional) with high tech equipment can see it (because it's not there) and yet you claim you can...

Obvious troll is obvious.

Stop the feed.

You, sir, and the others who say astronomers will photograph it, or see it coming..

Did you forget about the recent small astroid that hit earth, no one saw it coming until an HOUR before it hit earth..I wouldnt rely totally on telescopes and astronomers if i were you

Oh, and this one

Asteroid passes just 8,700miles from Earth - with only 15 hours warning Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

LINK

There are MANY undisclosed and undetected objects in space..scientists dont know it all, believe it or not

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

No, the two red objects are in space. I know a lantern when I see one.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Sitchin has nothing to do with it. Sitchin to me is just part of the catalyst. Here is one of my many sources for what its worth.
Have a look.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread makes absolute sense to me. Anything that makes sense to me is excepted by myself as truth. However, anything that does not make sense to me is considered not to be true by myself. It's really quite simple. Do you see?

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
There actually was a thread recently where some pro astronomers came out and said that our system may be a binary system with a brown dwarf as a star that we can't see. It lends a bit of creedence to this theory of a dark planet (ignoring the fact that some people think its a spaceship). I can't search for the thread because I'm not home, but if someone wants to look for it, I'm sure you can find it.

Imgaging for a moment that we are a binary system and that a secondary brown dwarf is responsible for the elongated orbits of pluto/neptune, then it makes it more realistic that a "planet x" does orbit both stars.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I could really care less what you think.

Then why bother posting at all.

You didn't think you was going to come along and push me away did you? I'm not going anywhere.

You're certainly paranoid.

You are making the choice to take my posts personal

Not at all.

What you are saying will not change my point of view in the least bit.

The aim isn't to convince YOU, it's to expose the disinfo provided by illogical soles like yourself. You haven't provided any rebuttal to anything at all. Your only response is to get upset that not everyone believes in invisible space-ships, and pretend that it's personal to everyone but yourself.

as Arnold would say

Perhaps when you grow up, you won't be so easily fooled by such nonsense.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573
reply to post by tothetenthpower

That's your choice to believe it to be "hogwash". Granted what I believe about Nibiru isn't meant for everyone. Most of what I believe about Nibiru's motion is in theory only because it fits so well. The motion/ trajectory of this Planet wasn't something that I came up with on my own. I read it somewhere and it makes perfect sense to me. So, I except it as truth. All I am doing is passing on what I believe to be true. If you say its "hogwash" ( although that's kind of harsh) that is your right to have this opinion, just as it is my right to have mine.

~ Zeus

No skin off my back.

I would caution that you not believe the 1st thing you read on the internet that "fits" a specific conspiracy theory.

You can't claim anything to be "true" unless there is a peer reviewed, scientifically backed study.

It's just all speculation at this point.

Another thing I didn't mention.

If this supposed planet/star/spaceship was coming towards us and it was that big, we'd have seen it coming for decades, if not centuries.

There is no ammount of "hiding" that you could do to prevent people from seeing it, professional or amateur.

I mean sure there could be a "cloaking" invisibility field put around it by these "aliens", but again that's just speculation.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I don't know where you are in UK but next clear night you get, locate Mars then look about thirty to fourty degrees in all directions from the red planet and tell me if you see another red planet. I have seen three times in the last week. Tried to take photo's on my phone but the quality is too poor.

Seriously, look up, there are two Red Planets.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by digby888

Digby888

Do you know why Niburu is in outer space?

Because it's too afraid to be on Earth with Chuck Norris.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Another name calling degenerate. And you think I'm the one being juvenile. Welcome to my ignore list. Keep stomping your feet and whining about Nibiru and maybe, just maybe someday you will get your baby way.

But I highly doubt it.

I took Serbsta (he was just following suit) off so you get to be number two.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

No, the two red objects are in space. I know a lantern when I see one.

I'm sorry, but it's doubtful you would be able to accurately determine that an object viewed from the ground is in space.

Have you at least taken length exposured photos to show its path across the sky over several hours? A red light visible for a short amount of time and then suddenly disappearing without doing anything spectacular is most likely a lantern. Lanterns are so common, and not all are the same, that you can't really discount them in these circumstances.

Of course if you can't identify it, it's still technically a UFO.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by digby888

Looks like a beautiful sunset to me with the light coming through the cloud cover forming what appears to be a circular object in the sky but is actually just a spot without any cloud...

Now I could be wrong, it could be the moon, or it could even be Nibiru, but if its so obvious as to be visible during the day than we should have reports on it from news outlets and people should be able to see it with telescopes. There would be no point covering it up if it were obviously there... in fact there would be no point covering it up at all...

Just looks like a nice sunset to me...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
Ok to all you Niburu believers out there..

I'll give you a challenge. you gott like a good challenge, right?

I want you to give us non-believers, Absolute, Concrete proof that Niburu Exists..

See, if I'm right. You'll all come up with Writings from people who think they know Niburu exists.

You may even come up with Cave Paintings showing some Hairy looking Domed Shaped Goat that you may think proves Niburu Exists..

I don't want a Video of some Nutcase saying Niburu Exists, either. Anyone can say that.

Nope..I don't want any of that Mumbo Jumbo. I just want Cold, Hard Proof, Undeniable Proof that Niburu Exists..

Teach me something instead of arguing about it..

I hope you can do it, I really do..

I second this, again we are NOT trolling. We just want proof, you cannot be "certain" that it exists, or even that its heading towards earth. I am as open as anyone, if you give me some credible information as to how you have come about on your opinon then please do, but just don't say we are trolling, we are not and don't argue, just provide the facts.

I woudn't blame someone if they had a logical theory (i.e. raw data, mathematics and using the scientifc method) and it turned out to be false - I really wouldn't be bothered and i'd applaud at least for the time and effort.

But get ready for 0:01am January 1st 2013, these people are going to be held accountable for their false prophecies, mis-information and fear-mongering.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join