It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could this be niburu

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET_Man your posts are basically clueless. A planet cannot be within 340AU of the sun. A brown dwarf, that is something much larger, has to be further out than 340AU.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

1. Spirals are a common art form and have nothing to do with a failed rocket launch seen in Norway.
2. Whale fossils in the interior of land masses are due to dried up seas and are millions of years old
3. Ice core samples from the interior of continents are fresh water
4. There is no land at the north pole
5. Antarctica has moved due to plate tectonics
6. The sun rises from different locations due to the tilt of the earth

There is no record of a global flood. It never happened. Go ahead and pick a date. The creationists did. Too bad for them there are known archaeological sites spanning that time with known continuous habitation.

None of these issues has anything to do with the established fact that orbit perturbations restrict planets out at least as far as 340AU.

So take the time to learn. It will make you feel good.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hi Stereologist,

reply to post by stereologist

A planet cannot be within 340AU of the sun. A brown dwarf, that is something much larger, has to be further out than 340AU.

What are you on about the 340AU?

Who said anything about 340AU?

Did you actually even read any of the Evidence & FACTS?

Deny Ignorance and actually take your sweet time to munch down on some of the FACTS before coming back and looking like a complete memory wipe.

Do you know what PROVEN FACTS are?

Yes I have been nudging you
to further investigate this because you are not in a position like I am that knows about these things and has long researched about these things otherwise you would not be so uneducated when it comes to these things.

Research,
Research,
Research,

Get to it, high level governments know and you don't.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 14-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hi Stereologist,

Originally posted by stereologist

1. Spirals are a common art form and have nothing to do with a failed rocket launch seen in Norway.
2. Whale fossils in the interior of land masses are due to dried up seas and are millions of years old
3. Ice core samples from the interior of continents are fresh water
4. There is no land at the north pole
5. Antarctica has moved due to plate tectonics
6. The sun rises from different locations due to the tilt of the earth

There is no record of a global flood. It never happened. Go ahead and pick a date. The creationists did. Too bad for them there are known archaeological sites spanning that time with known continuous habitation.

None of these issues has anything to do with the established fact that orbit perturbations restrict planets out at least as far as 340AU.

So take the time to learn. It will make you feel good.

It's amazing that you have not been backing up a thing you write. Where are your facts? Where are your references?

Do you really expect everyone to just take your word for it alone?

Are you ALL KNOWING?

Research,
Research,
Research,

Nudge

Like a mother pushing a child to clean a room.

Get to it!

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Looks who's talking! All you've done is post unreferenced material. You actually think those links are some sort of evidence? Oh brother.

I did post links to actual peer reviewed articles that makes refuting the rest of the material a moot point.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Read the articles I linked to and learn why nothing as large as a planet cannot be within 340AU.

It's
research
research
research

Enjoy reading real evidence. You'll like it.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Again, you are only picking and chosing some information available, whereas there is more, and the real journey in life is not only a discovery of who we are, and becoming ourselves, buts its also learning to search deeper than a few trails, but to research all the evidence.

1. The spirals are in depictions of: ladders, waves, and dead fish scenes, they seem to have a common theme.
There is not much chance that any failed rocket attempt took place and numerous threads concerning this. Up to you to research this, as this was HAARP and the spirals are the warning.

2.www.earthage.org...

Let's Look at the Evidence:
The following are 18 Evidences of either massive flooding and erosion, extremely rapid layering of strata, or direct evidence of a Worldwide Flood. Such evidences are found in numerous places on virtually every Continent.

Polystrate Fossils:
One of the strongest pieces of evidence for a worldwide flood is the existence of what Rupke termed "polystrate fossils." Such fossils are found all over the world. They usually consist of fossil trees that were buried upright, and which often traverse multiple layers of strata such as sandstone, limestone, shale, and even coal beds. 1,2,3,4 They range in size from small rootlets to trees over 80 feet long. 3 Sometimes they are oblique in relation to the surrounding strata, but more often they are perpendicular to it. For example, at Joggins, Nova Scotia, polystrate tree (and root) fossils are found at various intervals throughout roughly 2,500 feet of strata. Many of these are from 10-20 feet long, 5,6 and, at least one was 40 feet long. ...

Many of these roots and rootlets, are also buried individually. 9 This strongly suggests that these trees did not grow in the same places where they were buried, but rather were uprooted and re-deposited there....

Similar circumstances occur at various other places in Nova Scotia, as well as in the United States, England, Germany, and France. Another place where large tree stumps are preserved without their roots attached is Axel Heiberg 10,11 Island in Northern Canada.....

More Fossil Whales:

"In bogs covering glacial deposits in Michigan, skeletons of two whales were discovered ... How did they come to Michigan in the post-glacial epoch? Glaciers do not carry whales, and the ice sheet would not have brought them to the middle of a continent... Was there a sea in Michigan after the glacial epoch, only a few thousand years ago?"

"Bones of Whale have been found 440 feet above sea level, north of Lake Ontario; a skeleton of another whale was discovered in Vermont, more than 500 feet above sea level; and still another in the Montreal-Quebec area, about 600 feet above sea level..."

Marine Fossils In The Mountains:
In Mountains all over the world one can find sea shells and other marine fossils. These include the Sierras, the Swiss Alps, the Himalayas and many more. 49,50,51,52,53 For more on this subject see the following video 54 by Dr. Walter Brown....

"In the rock on the summit of Mont de Sautenay -- a flat-topped hill near Chalonsur-Saone between Dijon and Lyons -- there is a fissure filled with animal bones. 'Why should so many wolves, bears, horses, and oxen have ascended a hill isolated on all sides?' asked Albert Gaudry, professor at the Jardin des Plantes. According to him, the bones in this cleft are mostly broken and splintered into innumerable... fragments and are 'evidently not those of animals devoured by beasts of prey; nor have they been broken by man. Nevertheless, the remains of wolf were ... abundant, together with those of cave lion, bear, rhinoceros, horse, ox, and deer... Prestwich thought that the animal bones... were found in common heaps because, '... [they] had fled [there] to escape the rising waters.'"

3.Transcript of Project Camelot interview Dr. Paul LaViolette:
projectcamelot.org...

I had predicted you would find peaks when I did my Ph.D. dissertation on this topic at Portland State University and later the data came out, and indeed, there were peaks. .... One of them is around 26,000 to 28,000 years, which is approximating the precessional cycle of the Earth. In fact, the two tend to match up in a certain way which is very interesting.

Another is around 11,500 years. And the third one is around 5,700 years, which is close to the Mayan calendar cycle. And you see that there was a major event at the end of the Ice Age between 11,000 and 16,000 years ago, and that we’re in fact overdue now for another one.

There were smaller events. You see a small event around 5,300 years ago; it lasted maybe 20 years or so. There’s also very small events – averaging every 500 years or so – since then. There were 14 small puffs of gas that were emitted from the galactic center, which indicates [that] it was active, but it wasn’t active enough to create a peak that you could see in the [ice] record....

KC: Okay. So when you say there’s a small event, what is a small event comprised of? How does that affect the Earth? PLV: The small event that happened 5,300 years ago, it was just a little spike and it was easily missed. It was only seen because this particular researcher did a very detailed study of the [ice] core and they found it – without remarking what it was. I was the one that called attention to it.

At the same time, another researcher found that the climate cooled inexplicably at that time and became dry. In fact, in the Andes they found... Lonnie Thompson, a glaciologist who I worked with at the time I was doing my Ph.D. research, he was the one who sent me samples from the Camp Century ice core that I had analyzed.

His team found actual vegetation frozen in the ice, sort of like flash-frozen, it still had a green color, you know, as if there were some hail storm at that time. It’s the same year they found the Ice Man; the Ice Man in the Alps dates to about the same time. So it seems like there were sudden blizzards that occurred about that time.

4. I wrote, near the north pole.
Here's a link: pubs.aina.ucalgary.ca...
A 50-Million-Year-Old Fossil Forest from Strathcona Fiord,
Ellesmere Island, Arctic Canada: Evidence for a Warm Polar Climate
JANE E. FRANCIS’
(the dates given are estimates based on conventional mainstream theories, assumptions)

To Be Con't

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
con't:

5. weirdsciences.net...

The “Shifting Poles Theory” was introduced by History Professor, Charles H. Hapgood, whose fascination with geography and ancient maps led to his re-discovery of the Piri Re’is Map...

On closer scrutiny, Hapgood observed evidence of spherical trigonometry and a detailed knowledge of global geography– including the coastline of Antarctica at a remote time, when it was free of ice.

The map had been drawn just a few years after Columbus visited the Americas. The cartographer, Admiral Piri Re’is, described his world map as having been drawn from “very old” reference maps. It appeared as if some ancient, forgotten civilization had risen to these capabilities, and then had disappeared. The identity of these ancient mariners begged to be discovered. ..

The same mapping has revealed recent changes in the habitable areas along the oceanic coastlines. Stone structures and a pyramid lie just off the coast of Bimany. Submerged forests have recently been found off the coastline of America’s Northwest. Petroglyphs in Hawaii, carved into stone, are now covered by meters of the Pacific Ocean — evidence of a lower ocean level. So while there is yet no sunken Atlantis, there does appear to be evidence of some dramatic changes to both the ocean levels and climates in our planet’s recent history....

The Thin Skin Under Our Feet

Examining the ocean floor had many benefits to science. For geologists, it was the final piece of a puzzle that would explain how the Earth might be constructed. Their model started with an extremely hot core of dense iron and radioactive (heavy) elements. Encapsulating this hot and dense core, there is a thick liquid made of molten minerals called magma — the same red material that oozes out of volcanoes as lava. A good part of our planet is made of this magma (called the mantle, which is thousands of kilometers thick). Surrounding this mantle is a thin crust of colder, solid minerals. This crust is like a thin skin that floats on the fluid magma. The skin is cracked and broken into several sections called “plates.” We all live on this thin crust, on one of these plates. ..

Poles in the past

A pole shift would displace the Earth’s crust around the inner mantle, resulting in crustal rocks being exposed to magnetic fields of a different direction. Hapgood demonstrated his theory by documenting three Earth crust displacements in the last 100,000 years.

Position #1: 63 degrees N, 135 degrees W. From the Yukon area of North America at about 80,000 B.P.(before present era) and moving east by 75,000 B.P to the Greenland Sea.

Position #2: 72 degrees N, 10 degrees E. From the Greenland Sea, starting at about 55,000 B.P. and then moving south-west by 50,000 B.P. towards what is now Hudson Bay.

Position #3: 60 degrees N, 73 degrees W. From the Hudson Bay area at about 17,000 B.P. and moving north to its present location by about 12,000 B.P.

Position #4: The current position.

There are many additional sources to choose from, I suggest if you're geniunely looking you would search for yourself, this is just a start. Without researching and examining all that is available, one would be subject to controlled information only. The strange thing here is, the evidence for cycles and catastrophes, including flooding synchronizes with all of the histories and myths and stories to be found throughout the world, including their records of watching for the new direction the sun will raise. It also synchronizes with the bases being built, the information you missed that I posted above of their apparent discovery of a dwarf star, including a photograph pioneer 10 took when it left our solar system.

The documents ET_MAN has linked quotes in full from older sources related to the shifting sun, so I'll leave that one for your own studies.

I did quite a bit on my own in my thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com... covering a variety of topics related.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Your link is broken.

The whale fossils referred to by this site were before the isostatic rebound. In particular the Vermont whale:
Charlotte whale

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

So you bring in Charles H. Hapgood who claims shifting poles.

Wikipedia entry on Hapgood

More on Hapgood here

Do you have any other researcher corroborating Hapgood? I've never seen any.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Actually, what you're doing is steering evidence into a few trickles/channels. Einstein supported the pole shift, there are many geologists in that camp, there are many trails of research, but I don't intend to go further than highlighting some alternatives that exist, to what your saying. According to your logic, all other evidence vanishes. According to mine, its all there, and tptb are operating, preparing based on what you wish to deprive others of, whilst the mainstream version is still being promoted though it doesnt explain the rest of the data. The leaders don't take small streams they overview the whole. So should everyone.

So deny ignorance, and open your mind. Again my first post was about all the leaks in the media, concerning a dwarf star, often named as such, and a picture taken. So, I don't know, it would be a real agenda to be suppressing information when billions are being left in the dark, deliberately.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hi Stereologist,

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by ET_MAN

Read the articles I linked to and learn why nothing as large as a planet cannot be within 340AU.

It's
research
research
research

Enjoy reading real evidence. You'll like it.

I'm beginning to believe that you're a disinformationist or - you are truly super/extra- programmed/dumbed down and the system has a tight hold on you.

If this is the case you're not alone and it's time to WAKE UP!

It's clear that you're unaware of the real facts about brown dwarfs.

Brown Dwarfs!

Brown dwarfs are sub-stellar objects which are too low in mass to sustain stable hydrogen fusion. Their mass is below that necessary to maintain hydrogen-burning nuclear fusion reactions in their cores, as do stars on the main sequence, but which have fully convective surfaces and interiors, with no chemical differentiation by depth. Brown dwarfs occupy the mass range between that of large gas giant planets and the lowest mass stars; this upper limit is between 75[1] and 80 Jupiter masses (MJ). Currently there is some debate as to what criterion to use to define the separation between a brown dwarf from a giant planet at very low brown dwarf masses (~13 MJ ), and whether brown dwarfs are required to have experienced fusion at some point in their history.

The first brown dwarf was officially verified in 1995.

1995: First brown dwarf verified. Teide 1, an M8 object in the Pleiades cluster, is picked out with a CCD in the Spanish Observatory of Roque de los Muchachos of the Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias.

Since 1995, when the first brown dwarf was confirmed, hundreds have been identified. Brown dwarfs close to Earth include Epsilon Indi Ba and Bb, a pair of dwarfs gravitationally bound to a sunlike star, around 12 light-years from the Sun.

Astronomers still know very little about Brown Dwarfs since they have only been recently discovered. Since officially verifying the first brown dwarf in 1995 astronomers have found the Milky Way galaxy to be full of them. Most stars are now considered to be part of binary star system.

Since the first Brown Dwarf was confirmed there have now been roughly 100+ Billion observed.

How much more do you think that modern day astronomers DON'T KNOW YET about Brown Dwarfs?

There are roughly 100+ Billion Stars in the Milky Way.
There are roughly 100+ Billion Brown Dwarfs in the Milky Way.
kencroswell.com...
www.space.com...
www.astronomy.com...

Can brown dwarfs be seen by the naked eye?

Ask An Astronomer!

From you're previous statements it's clear that you are poorly informed on the subject matter, but hey what can you really expect from someone who has been spoon fed grass their entire life believing that they were actually swallowing grass. What they didn't see/realize/know/understand is that they were not eating grass afterall with a seemingly real education but it was one big pile of *___* all along-Illusion.

Watch the video and clear you're preconceived think you know it all mind.
It just might do you some good.

Once your mind has been freed up a little, come back and let's further discuss.

Research,
Research,
Research,

Nudge!

Like a mother cow feeding her calf!

At the end of the day - there's always,

LOVE & LIGHT!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I'm not steering anything. If a piece of evidence trumps all of the rest follow that line. That's the efficient thing to do. According to logic other evidence does not support the planet X hypothesis that has been proposed. The evidence does not vanish. It simply shows that the evidence bas been misrepresented.

Einstein did not support pole shift. He thought it was a possible idea and when he wrote the preface for the pole shift book he wrote the following:

From Hapgood's book p1:

In a polar region there is continual deposition of ice, which is not symmetrically distributed about the pole. The earth’s rotation acts on these unsymmetrically deposited masses, and produces centrifugal momentum that is transmitted to the rigid crust of the earth. The constantly increasing centrifugal momentum produced in this way will, when it has reached a certain point, produce a movement of the earth’s crust over the rest of the earth’s body.

Cataclysmic pole shift hypothesis

However, in his subsequent work The Path of the Pole, Hapgood conceded Einstein's point that the weight of the polar ice would be insufficient to bring about a polar shift.

Your first post does not show a brown dwarf that exists in our solar system. No one has shown a brown dwarf in our solar system. So open your mind and learn how astronomy works - deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Obviously ET_Man you did not read the papers. Had you read them you'd wouldn't be off with this asinine claim that I do not know about a particular issue.

Had you read the articles you would realize that detecting brown dwarfs involves orbital perturbation measurements. This restricts planets and larger objects to a distance of 340AU or better.

So ET_Man, "it's clear that you are poorly informed on the subject matter." So get reading and learn something for a change.

Can brown dwarfs be seen by the naked eye?

Can you see Jupiter with the naked eye? Time for you to dope slap your forehead and say "doh!"

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So I Wiki'd this Nibiru and it says it was all thought up by some woman who thinks Zeta Reticulans chose her to tell the humanity about it by inserting a chip in her brain. I can't describe how much I just LOLd

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Baguette]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hi Stereologist,

Can you see Jupiter with the naked eye? Time for you to dope slap your forehead and say "doh!"

That's about the best you can really do isn't it, to pick out little off topic tinkers from posts - twist them around and comment - even though they have nothing really to do with the real discussion/evidence when it comes to "Brown Dwarf's." You obviously do not want to talk about infrared and discuss what kind of equipment it really takes to detect/view a "Brown Dwarf."

You just might be surprised to find out what I do for a living.

Baaaa
Baaaa
Black Sheep!

I rest my case!

You can't push the tin man forever to find the wizard and receive necessary to think hardware!

Go swallow your pride!

Oh LOVE & LIGHT by the way!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

As I said, all the other evidence is already there, and I've read some of what is published about your quoting. Whatever you find, doesnt do away with the other evidence, it still remains and because it remains, it actually changes the old models. Since there werent rearranged to incorporate or even make wide known all the rest, it means somethings WRONG! Something wrong on an issue that affects billions, hmmmm.... maybe thats why they're building all those dumbs.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hi Stereologist,

Many Scientists/Astronomers believe that the Sun may have a twin dark star and that the solar system is binary.

Gee I wonder why?

"Nemesis may be lurking the solar system says astronomers and they recently launched the WISE infrared telescope to go looking for this theoretical brown dwarf."

Click:www.space.com...
Click:www.telegraph.co.uk...
Click:www.cnn.com...

There are so many more links out there, I've provided you with real evidence but you blindly refuse to even look at it or consider it.

How many years have you been studying about "Brown Dwarfs" "Nemesis"?

My guess is not very long, what a day or week maybe?

If a person prefers to keep the shades on so he cannot see well hard to force those glasses off him.

It reminds me of a little scene in a movie called "They Live", ever seen this part before?

Now put on those shades so you can see!

Wanna fight about it!

In the End it's always,

LOVE & LIGHT!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

And people already know that any other object must be very far away. Read the papers and learn how far away they must be.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join