It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could this be niburu

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hi Stereologist,

You need to read the entire Evidence & Facts section to get a clearer picture, period. period. period.

First read the documents-then come back and comment.

Remember we are discussing evidence for a "Brown Dwarf" and "Nibiru" please stay on topic.

Here is a great website that gets into it as well.
www.the-rabbits-hole.com...

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

So, im thinking you are all loosing it! yup its def. just the sun shinning off of the cloud!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hi Stereologist,

Originally posted by stereologist
That's right ET_Man you need to do some research and separate the garbage from the real information. There are no planet sized objects with 340AU of the sun. Pluto is out 39AU.

The link you gave talks about a fanciful pile of garbage. One of the silly notions is the earth tipping over. The earth does have a wobble. That wobble causes an effect known as precession of the equinoxes. If you work this wobble backward about 5000 years you find that the north pole pointed at a star called Thuban. That is a dim star to have a name. The reason it has a name is that it was used as the north star 5000 years ago. So what does ancient literature tell us? It tells us that the earth has been stable in its known motions for 5000 years! Nothing has tipped or affected the earth's motions in 5000 years!

Do you feel you're qualified to write on the subject?

Show us the facts & evidence with references, bring your sources to the table.

Should everyone just take your word for it alone?

Those educated who are not spoon fed information know better.

Those who are in the know within high level of government know better.

Please come back with something more substantial before further replying!

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I did look over the documents and there is very little there of substance. This is Velikosky plain and simple. You go to old stories and pull things out and claim that mythical tales are true. Then some embellishment is tossed in. Don't forget to repeat falsehoods told by other groups and stir the pot.

I already posted links to studies done in Italy and the US which show that no planet sized objects can orbit the sun within 340AU. Go read those papers.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
ET_Man posting links to dubious sources and repeating baloney posted elsewhere is not useful.

OK you want sources then read this:

North star changes
Axial precession

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
ET_Man see how simple it is to show that what you have posted is not reliable, or accurate. I truly recommend doing some research before posting these sorts of links.

Another fanciful claim is that a change in the magnetosphere is making the core unstable. What does that mean? What does making the core unstable mean? It means nothing. It's word salad, a collection of words with no meaning.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

More fanciful claims.

As the object continues its passage-the shaking of the planet becomes ever greater and the Earth begins to 'tip over'

As the Earth's axis of rotation shifts, the planet's tectonic plates begin to buckle, large areas of coastal cities fall off into the oceans' abyss where they will lay undisturbed becoming largely forgotten by future generations to come.

Hi Stereologist,

I would like to add: There are references contained within those documents, have you followed the references? Do you somehow feel qualified to make such counter assumptions/statements? Based on what?

I'm adding some informational video's that might be of interest.

By Lucas at Brave New Books: the-rabbits-hole.com...

By Lucas at Brave New Books: the-rabbits-hole.com...

More Informational Video's: comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

You need to read the Evidence & Facts to further understand such objects.
I suggest you go over the documents provided and then come back with a more educated reply.

There is no debate about this, you need to do the research period. period. period.

Wow... and again, same thing. Nibru is not a planet and was never presented as such in Sumerian texts. Don't tell me to do research, I've done the research required to answer this question when evidently you have done none. Stop sidetracking the issue and address the main problem here, your use of the word Nibru. It is not a planet, it never was.

Who made that image? What basis does it have with scientific evidence?

[edit on 14/4/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

It is my belief that you are taking all of these hook line and sinker. If you had a basic knowledge of astronomy would you be buying into these claims of devastation and tipping over?

I would like to add: There are references contained within those documents, have you followed the references? Do you somehow feel qualified to make such counter assumptions/statements? Based on what?

Why don't you post what you feel is a strong piece of evidence? All you have managed to do is to place a pile of fancifulness in this thread.

Pick out something of interest. Pick it out and state your position.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hi again Stereologist,

Another fanciful claim is that a change in the magnetosphere is making the core unstable. What does that mean? What does making the core unstable mean? It means nothing. It's word salad, a collection of words with no meaning.

OK let's say you're right, what does global warming or global cooling mean as well? Just more human words to better describe climate change/earth changes etc. To get back on topic, are we not discussing the evidence for a "Brown Dwarf" and "Nibiru"? Please stay on topic and let's discuss these objects and forget about the earth changes debate for now, let's get right down to the Evidence & Facts on a "Brown Dwarf."

Do you have Evidence showing that such objects do not exist or could not exist?

There is more Evidence showing that such objects exist than Evidence that they do not exist and yes we are talking about highly elliptical orbits.

So let's discuss the heart of the subject here. "Brown Dwarf" Object-X, Niburu, Wormwood, just more human names/labels to better define/understand things. Can you prove that such objects do not exist? Show us the evidence with references and let's go over the evidence that support that such objects do exist.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 14-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The first video is a typical fanciful account of Velikovsky. It claims that the myths are actual historical accounts.

False claims that are made:
1. The length of the day has changed.
2. The orbit has changed.
3. Mountains other than volcanoes were formed in historic times.
4. Tilting of the axis of the earth

Evidence presented:
1. Modern artwork published in a newspaper
2. An oral presentation of the myths
3. Ancient people liked looking at the stars

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Yes I've already posted 2 studies that show no planet sized objects within 340AU of the sun. There is no possibility of an object planet sized or larger as in the case of a brown dwarf with an orbit inside of 340AU.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Well ET_Man is the following is true why are you holding out on posting it:

Show us the evidence with references and let's go over the evidence that support that such objects do exist.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

The first video is a typical fanciful account of Velikovsky. It claims that the myths are actual historical accounts.

False claims that are made:
1. The length of the day has changed.
2. The orbit has changed.
3. Mountains other than volcanoes were formed in historic times.
4. Tilting of the axis of the earth

Evidence presented:
1. Modern artwork published in a newspaper
2. An oral presentation of the myths
3. Ancient people liked looking at the stars

Hi again Stereologist,

As you must know I am not the producer of the video's. The above video's have been posted to further illustrate/demonstrate what takes place and has taken place in the past.

All you have shown me are a few links and your own personal statements, I have backed up hundreds of references that can be verified and further researched. For anyone to really get it, people need to really dig deeper and research the Kolbrin bible and other ancient civilization accounts. I have already gone into some of that information on the links I provided earlier and there are 51+ more documents to come. Some of which might just surprise you so stick around and you might just learn something in the process.

Obviously if I knew already about such an object and those in high level of government knew about such objects they are not going to release that information to the general public. Don't you think? So is it not possible that I have some inside information here?

Think out of the box and further research, this information is important for people to further investigate. I am not up for debate and have more important things to do with my time then stick around and debate the possibility of such objects (that I already know exist for myself) with no pun intended to unlearned researchers showing zero credentials and credibility thus far. Yes that is a challenge and a push for you to further research.

Have a nice day!
Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It's really a very simple question to resolve: let the Nibiru cultists provide orbital data and we'll calculate where to look for it. Then we can all go outdoors with our binoculars and have a look. It should be simple, after all, all the ancient peoples knew about it so there must be some data, right? The Babylonians kept fairly precise astronomical observations. Certainly they would have preserved any important Sumerian observations.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
All you've done ET_Man is dump fanciful claims from other places on the internet in this thread. It's simply hearsay evidence. It's no different from personal statements.

So your claim appears to be that there is evidence because the government would hide the evidence. Well that is a seriously flawed argument. There are tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of amateur astronomers looking at the sky. They find all sorts of things up there such as comets before the ebil gummint finds things. If any planet was closing in on earth it would be found by amateurs years back because the object would have been visible in small telescopes years back.

Think out of the box and further research, this information is important for people to further investigate. I am not up for debate and have more important things to do with my time then stick around and debate the possibility of such objects (that I already know exist for myself) with no pun intended to unlearned researchers showing zero credentials and credibility thus far. Yes that is a challenge and a push for you to further research.

So then you say you are spamming this thread with indefensible nonsense. That is what you are saying. You are spamming. Right?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Just a simple hi

Open your mind and look at the evidence and at least go over it before quickly believing everything you were taught and told is most likely wrong also a complete lie...

As a person once stated in a movie I love this quote.

You ready?

You ready to hear it?

HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!

"You must unlearn what you have learned"

I know it is hard to believe that our own government would do such a thing and hide things from us but it is true. You do not fully believe this and that is why you fail to see the truth. This whole thing is for pure control, do not see,think or listen. Empty your mind and listen to your true feelings let those feelings guide you.

Just a food for thought and somethings to think about.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

I don't believe this since it is easily shown to be false. The claim that the government hides things from public view of courses is true. They can't hide a planet. As I stated before there are too many observers to hide an astronomical event.

Be careful of falling into the mindless trap of everything is a cover up.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hi Stereologist,

They can't hide a planet.

By you making the above statement it shows that you have NOT done your homework.

Think- Brown Dwarf!

Back to the drawing boards and I suggest you actually go over the Evidence & Facts!

I don't have all day to re-post everything in this thread and show you the MANY articles and the MANY astronomers direct statements.

Start here: www.the-rabbits-hole.com...

For you know NOT what you write.

Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

While you're keeping your head buried in the sands others are exploring full steam all documents, all information, from ancient legends and history, to rock carvings, which surprise surprise can be found throughout the world in mountainous regions carbon dated to 3000 years or more, depicting spirals (makes me think of Norway and wondering if this was a signal to be given out to those in the know with HAARP), ladders and indications of climb high, waves, dead fish, etc. In the Americas these are found often west coast in high mountains, many many of them. The map at the bottom of the page shows locations. Also I took note of these in the coast mountains of BC, from Bella Coola to the North area.

Also, geological, ice core samples, records of whale fossils in the interior, and evidence of flash frozen mild climate forrests found near the north pole and under the south pole ice, various changing locations of the true north pole, all things that seem to indicate the flood records and other records historically recorded that actually depict the sun rising from another location, and natives in South America waiting it out and casting bets on which new direction it would rise again.

There is alot of evidence for cycles, that also include physical pole shifts occuring, and possible changes in axis.

Also, this:

Astronomy Magazine
Search for the Tenth Planet
Dec 1981

Astronomers at the U.S. Naval Observatory (USNO) are using a powerful computer to identify the best target zones, and a telescopic search will follow soon after. ... Van Flandern thinks the tenth planet may be between two and five Earth masses and lie 50 to 100 astronomical units (4.6 Billion-9.3 Billion Miles) -from the Sun. His team also presumes that, like Pluto's, the plane of the undiscovered body's orbit is tilted with respect to that of most other planets, and that its path around the Sun is highly elliptical.

The observatory also made headlines briefly with the discovery of an "unknown object" that was at first described as "possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system.

New York Times
January 30, 1983
By, John Noble Wilford

Something out there beyond the farthest reaches of the known solar system seems to be tugging at Uranus and Neptune. Some gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence far away and unseen, a large object that may be the long-sought Planet X.....

More credence was given to the hypothesis that a “brown dwarf” star accounts for the mysterious force. This is the informal name astronomers give to celestial bodies that were not massive enough for their thermonuclear furnaces to ignite; perhaps like the huge planet Jupiter, they just missed being self-illuminating stars.

Most stars are paired, so it is not unreasonable to suggest that the Sun has a dim companion.

By Thomas O'Toole, Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, December 30, 1983 ; Page A1

"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology, said in an interview.

The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which is so cold it casts no light and has never been seen by optical telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant gaseous planet as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 billion miles....

The mystery body was seen twice by the infrared satellite as it scanned the northern sky from last January to November, when the satellite ran out of the supercold helium that allowed its telescope to see the coldest bodies in the heavens. The second observation took place six months after the first and suggested the mystery body had not moved from its spot in the sky near the western edge of the constellation Orion in that time.

"This suggests it's not a comet because a comet would not be as large as the one we've observed and a comet would probably have moved," Houck said. "A planet may have moved if it were as close as 50 billion miles but it could still be a more distant planet and not have moved in six months time."

Whatever it is, Houck said, the mystery body is so cold its temperature is no more than 40 degrees above "absolute" zero, which is 456 degrees Fahrenheit below zero. The telescope aboard IRAS is cooled so low and is so sensitive it can "see" objects in the heavens that are only 20 degrees above absolute zero.

When IRAS scientists first saw the mystery body and calculated that it could be as close as 50 billion miles, there was some speculation that it might be moving toward Earth.

Quickly they douse that info, its not incoming mail.

Though they've been buiding the most massive system of underground dumbs, connected with monorails by disclosure after disclosure, since I was told by a friend in the know, very well connected family, said these dumbs have been constructed since the 80s, full speed, and could house up to 14% of the worlds population.

A photo of the object in question published in a encylopedia from pioneer 10 as it left our solar system.

Calculations for distance, and estimated speed of travel is added in red, by Lucas as it should be understood, that if this incoming mail, its close to us now.

To see the world from set of data, instead of analyzing all of it, is not the most intelligent thing to do.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Unity_99]

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join