It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could this be niburu

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I heard an astronomer about this, and while he admitted that there was a remote possibility of such an object, the 'cyclic' Theory at least is complete BS, because of the law of Entropy : once a large Object of High Mass enters our Solar System it influences the orbits of all Planets, even if it doesnt collide.
And once these Orbits are changed, there is abolutely NO WAY everything would go back to normal as if nothing had happend.
So if our Planet or any other gets kicked out into Space there is no way it will ever return to its original Orbit. Get it ??

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ZEV93

I get it. I think it will cause alot of problems along with a poleshift soon. As far as us being zinged out into space? Don't know. But you are right it could happen none the less.

Did you happen to check out my last post about Nibiru? That thread link with those pics is un-deniable.

~ Zeus

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Only claims of the nature of "a friend of a friend" is wiser than the rest of the world by Tayesin.

Show me exactly where I have said that please?

After all my years here I have gained respect only to find a newbie can come along and besmirch me in this way.

My last response addressed your specific objections and yet after being away for a few days I return to find this simplistic twaddle put out there by you.

Why? Because you cannot respond in all honesty and say my last post is Wrong. Why? Simply because you do not know, you never did the work back then, you were never involved in the research of the times, and therefore you do not know. At least you could admit that much huh?

I've never seen a newbie come on this forum and post so heavily, nor bash their own drum so fervently. I am astounded. What is the kickback here? Kudos? But from whom? Polishing of the Ego perhaps? But why?

Or is there a stronger need to bash that drum so hard that you are the last one left talking and thus the Victor? Is that why?

Lastly, I expect a proper answer to my opening question in this response.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

The pics are undeniable of what? You say they are undeniable, but of what?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

All you have posted is a statement by someone you won't name. It's what I describe as a "friend of a friend" comment. You claim that person has done a proper job of translating Sumerian texts. You claim that person has exactly 23 letters after their name. You claim that person has not published.

In short you provided nothing more than hearsay. And you have a problem with that?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Tayesin

All you have posted is a statement by someone you won't name. It's what I describe as a "friend of a friend" comment. You claim that person has done a proper job of translating Sumerian texts. You claim that person has exactly 23 letters after their name. You claim that person has not published.

In short you provided nothing more than hearsay. And you have a problem with that?

A make wrong isn't going to work.

"Exactly 23 letters" are your words, NOT MINE.

I have a problem with the attitude displayed. I've responded to each point you have made in the course of this discussion, and most of that has been overlooked in favour of bashing the "not peer reviewed...not published.. can only be hearsay then.. trample on it's good name at each chance" drum.

Example, I claimed the British Museum has withheld important information and that my mentor worked on the Translations and one other project. Now, somehow this was then made to be something very much like..

You claim withheld information, and yet you also claim your mentor was given access to it. Contradiction was the word you used.

I then pointed out to you that this was your creation, your concept via a simple misunderstanding.. which provided an opportunity for you to show that you can be balanced in the discussion by accepting this fact.. instead it was overlooked and not responded to.. except to throw out a one liner .....

Only claims of the nature of "a friend of a friend" is wiser than the rest of the world by Tayesin.

Despite your apparently Superior Belief, this is not "a friend of a friend of mine". This is my mentor, someone I've known for many years. This is my first-hand Testimony of the Facts I know.

I asked this just above..

My last response addressed your specific objections and yet after being away for a few days I return to find this simplistic twaddle put out there by you. Why? Because you cannot respond in all honesty and say my last post is Wrong. Why? Simply because you do not know, you never did the work back then, you were never involved in the research of the times, and therefore you do not know. At least you could admit that much huh?

And again this was ignored in favour of some statement intoned to show Superior Knowledge.

You know, when I misunderstand here or do something in unbalanced ego that is pointed out, I always accept that as learning and take the opportunity provided to accept it publicly.

I cannot change my truth to suit you Stereo, thus I cannot retract the information I have offered from first hand experience. It is not a case of making anything wrong, it is a case of me sticking to my honor as an honest person sharing what I know in the face of rabid attack.

What say you Stereo?

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Thanks for you reply Tayesin, but you still have not provided any evidence concerning Nibiru.

At best you have claimed that this is your friend, or mentor, or whatever, but it remains an unnamed source, of unknown quality, and unknown content.

Superior knowledge is your word, not mine.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Stereologist, head "baboon" of the "baboons" on Above Top Secret.

It is rather clear who the name caller is here.

I looked over the single photo and I looked over the thread about a fireball. I've seen fireballs that were bright enough to throw shadows and light up the landscape. Still fireballs, not a planet. Still a photo showing something other than a planet.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Tayesin

Thanks for you reply Tayesin, but you still have not provided any evidence concerning Nibiru.

At best you have claimed that this is your friend, or mentor, or whatever, but it remains an unnamed source, of unknown quality, and unknown content.

Superior knowledge is your word, not mine.

Thank you for your lack of worthy reply.

Thank you for redirecting the focus each time you are questioned. My 15 year old daughter does this so it is easy to see.

So you're just going to keep avoiding my replies to your questions then?

And avoiding my questioning your mistaken assumptions of what I have said, and which you are using against me in this discussion?

As for "superior knowledge", I use it specifically to point out something to you that you are very much avoiding with all your might so far.

My mentor's identity for you will not be happening. The negative, and yes.. "superior" attitude displayed the whole length of this discussion so far shows you are one not to be trusted with such information.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I have provided evidence that the existence of a planet would be detected in the motions of other planets and that has not happened.

Also, the suggested orbit would be unstable.

Finally, no planet has been spotted.

Your claim of no evidence is wrong.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573
You people are the equivalent of a small pack of baboons. That is how much sense you have made. This is your little "group's" intelligence level.

This is how much sense we've made? Are you kidding?

We're the ones doing the name calling?

All you have displayed is a lack of reason. A lack of sense to even for 1 single second, question yourself, ask, am I wrong about this? I've asked myself this question many times in regards to this topic, it is what lead me to look at all this so called 'evidence' in detail, and none of it holds any weight. Your mentality in this thread is exactly what ATS should be protected from. This mentality can never help anyone to reach some sort of truth.

This thread will get closed.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I have provided evidence that the existence of a planet would be detected in the motions of other planets and that has not happened.

Also, the suggested orbit would be unstable.

Finally, no planet has been spotted.

Your claim of no evidence is wrong.

So why are we detecting difference in the motions of planets in our solar system then?

Correct, as far as we know no planet has been spotted.

You gunna answer my questions or not?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

So why are we detecting difference in the motions of planets in our solar system then?

There are no differences in the motions of the planets.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I just registred on this site to reply to this thread. First thing i'd like to say i neither believe or deny the existence of Nibiru. From what i saw from home in canada, maybe we are too far north to see it, but i can tell you that there is absolutly nothing next to the sun here. I've taken videos, pictures of the sunset for sevrals days, i see nothing.

2nd thing if this planet is on a 3600 years orbit, anyone can explain how can it come and go (near earth) within only a few years ? The timeline for that event is just too short.

It's like saying Nibiru is a car on a race track, it takes 3600 seconds for the car to go around the track but only 5 seconds (years in case of nibiru) to go around the bottom left corner of the track to the to upper left corner...... I hope you understand my example, for nibiru to go around the sun and back out again in only a few years (5 in this example) only to come back 3595 years later.... ?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I was reading a little while back about Nemesis.. the imaginary dark star that is thought to be the other half of "our" binary system. Seems they thought it must exist because of perterbations in the sun and other planets.

I'm with Kaynos in that I've not seen Nibiru myself, nor am I fooled by these sun dogs that have been trotted out as proof for many years now.

I still take a wait and see approach with Nibiru. And stand by what I've said already relating to research of 40 years ago.

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
That might be niburu ,or may be not, We have yet to discover a lot of things in space. So, assuming it is or it's not planet X is up to the individual.
Niburu = Its just an fictional name given to an unknown planet,we have yet to discover, so why not go easy on it.
Take it easy guys,neither of you can prove the other is wrong.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blazer
en.wikipedia.org...

Enjoy

Someone has already tried that rather lame excuse. Go back and read the entire thread please. If not, you are missing out.

Read the entire thread.

Enjoy!

~ Zeus

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join