It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could this be niburu

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Zeus2573

Let's assume that other life exists in the universe. I think that the only life being on earth is extremely unlikely. This has no bearing on the existence of Nibiru.

What goes on out in space most certainly does have bearing on Nibiru's existence. The point was we don't know what is possible in outer space. We as human being's no matter how long we live would never be able to fully understand what goes on in outer space. I don't care how smart any human being is, this is just impossible. Any Scientist worth their salt would tell you the same thing.

Yes, we and EVERYTHING is of intelligent design. Very intelligent. So intelligent in fact that we will NEVER be able to figure it out. Never. But yet you know based on our rather "pathetic" technological way's that Nibiru does not exist?

You admit there must be other civilizations(more advanced as well) out there but yet you default to Nibiru does not exist?

Careful there, your starting to stumble a bit.

~ Zeus

Ok, this is my honest belief;

there is a giant planet sized space-monkey out there.

You can't prove that it does not exist because

"we don't know what is possible in outer space"

so therefore it does exist, ok?

in 2012 it's coming to hug the earth, squashing and killing many people and causing worldwide catastrophe. Funnily enough i think his name is Nibiru

you are wrong to ask questions about my findings and why i believe this, but i know its going to happen, you can't prove that its not going to.

This is exactly the same as what you have suggested, without facts or statements about how you know these things:

-if you have dreamed them
-if you had prophecies or god has told you, saw into the future
-if you read these things in a book written by someone, who and whats it called
-if you have been told by someone face to face
-if you have contact with aliens

You have not specified any of the means at which you have gathered your facts and lets be honest, neither was i when i talked about the space monkey.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Misteree you forgot to mention that this very real space monkey cannot be seen or detected. It has no influence on the universe except for its earth hugging grip of megadeath. Let me tell you the last thing you want is Niburu docking on your country. That can't be good. It's gnarly. I hate it when that happens.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

hahaha!!!

give up Zeus you've been sussed out. Whether just plain ignorance or not are you going to tell us how you came up with your facts? You cannot. for example, if you say you saw into the future, that is still questionable. Theres no substancial evidence for you to present to us or that any credible scientist (i.e. not you) has presented.

No logic, maths; Everything is possible, but not everything is probable.

What im saying is that, its possible that there is a space monkey out there, because we don't know or couldn't know. But its not probable.

And based on your claims, statements and general know-it-all attitude you have presented no probable, logical or theoritical means to your conclusions.

Can you see what i am saying? Its possible theres a jam sandwhich under me right now, because i havn't checked, but its not probable using my logic and observations.

Peace out to you stereologist and other like-minded thinkers. Again, everything is possible, but not everything is probable.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

At least you are discussing things with me for a change. I admire you for that.

I'm sorry I must have misunderstood what you said initially.

So therefore, you actually believe that we "Earthling's" are it as far as civilization goes in the entire Universe? You actually believe this? So in you believing that, it would be safe to say with you admitting our technology to be "pathetic" as well, that we are the most advanced civilization to ever exist not only on Earth but in the entire Universe also?

That's kind of wishy washy, don't you think?

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

At least you are discussing things with me for a change. I admire you for that.

I'm sorry I must have misunderstood what you said initially.

So therefore, you actually believe that we "Earthling's" are it as far as civilization goes in the entire Universe? You actually believe this? So in you believing that, it would be safe to say with you admitting our technology to be "pathetic" as well, that we are the most advanced civilization to ever exist not only on Earth but in the entire Universe also?

That's kind of wishy washy, don't you think?

~ Zeus

OK now i know you are trolling for fun. You are winding me up. When did i express my beliefs to you? I didn't. I didn't say i don't believe in life elsewhere, i didn't say i thought we were a special planet, a miracle, i didn't say that. I QUESTIONED WHY YOU BELIEVE NIBIRU HAS ADVANCED LIFE ON IT? WHY YOU THINK YOU SEEM TO KNOW THIS. BECAUSE YOU COUDN'T. YOU COULD PREDICT, BUT HOW DID YOU DO THAT?

I BELIEVE IN LIFE ELSEWHERE. I DON'T KNOW THIS AS FACT, BUT I CAN SAY IT IS PROBABLE and this is why i think that.

I do believe in life elsewhere becuase if you USE LOGIC, i.e. the ammount of galaxies there are based on looking at images sent back from the Hubble Telescope 2001 then you will see it is probable that there is life out there. and advanced? maybe we have gone from horse to car and jet plane in 100 years, that is NOTHING is cosmological time, nothing, so again the possibility for an extremely advanced civilisation does exist. not as FACT...YET

At least i am showing you WHY i BELIEVE in what i BELIEVE - I DO NOT SAY IT IS TRUE BECAUSE I CANNOT KNOW, BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT SO.

WHERE IS YOUR THEORY, YOUR FINDINGS, YOUR RESEARCH, TELL ME YOUR EXPERIENCE IN WHY YOU BELIEVE NIBIRU IS A SPACESHIP AND HAS INTELLGIENT LIFE ABOARD?

BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T KNOW THIS. YOU COULD GUESS BUT THATS IT.

[YOU GUESS IS SOMEWHAT QUESTIONABLE DUE TO THE LACK OF RESEARCH YOU HAVE PROVIDED]

I SUGGEST YOU READ THIS POST CAREFULLY ZEUS AND THINK ABOUT A REASONABLE REPLY. WE WANT TRUTH NOT INPROBABILITIES. PROVIDE US SOME RESEARCH SO WE CAN MAKE MORE OF A PROBABILITY OF THE LIKELYHOOD OF NIBIRU AS A SPACESHIP

[edit on 9//4/1010 by misteRee]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I never said anything about civilizations other than our own. I think it is reasonable to assume that there is life on other worlds. Will it be intelligent? Hard to say? Will it form a civilization? Hard to say. To say definitely one way or the other is just faith. Life on the other hand can be suggested by the fact that we find the precursors of life in outer space and far away such as the signature of some complex molecules in nebula.

To call our technology pathetic is a bit odd don't you think? If you compare it to the imagination of people like Wells or Verne or others then we can imagine a greater technology. Pathetic? No. It is what it is.

Our technology is advanced enough to accurately predict which places on earth will see the occultation of a star by an asteroid. The position and motion of the earth and the asteroid are known so well that it can be predicted. It's that capability that allows us to state quite clearly that Nibiru does not exist.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

YOUR THEORY (ONLY THEORY) IS SOMEWHAT QUESTIONABLE DUE TO THE LACK OF RESEARCH, METHODOLOGY OR LOGIC IN WHAT YOU HAVE PROPOSED

a) Niburu can be considered as a possibility - it should be said that it is not probable.

b) Extra-terrestrial life considered as a possibility AND probability because you can use logic such as the ammount of galaxies (and the probable size of the universe based on observations), that also harbour stars like our own and planets that would match the conditions of our own due to distance from the star and conditions in that particular solar-system or galaxy.

What we don't know as probable yet is:... if life can exist in conditions unlike here on earth. It is possible, just not probable. Because we can only make predications based on our current observations.

Do you understand me yet? That you cannot make claims like you do? I'm saying your statements are NOT probable. they are possible, but so is the earth exploding tommorow due to an unknown cause...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by Xcalibur254

again like i said can you prove stichen wrong? do you know how to read sumerian texts?

***snip***

And can YOU confirm him right? Or do you know about ANY scolars who CAN?

Or do you just run with the torch?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

***snip***
Oh, and by the way.

FACT: Lens flares DO NOT show up on negatives!

***snip***

What a load of bollocks.

Certainly adds to the trust we can put in your research.

I've done photography and have processed my own negatives in both Colour and Black&White since back in the late 70'es and you are just wrong.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Our pathetic technology has nothing to do with it.

You are talking in circles friend. I said our technology is pathetic and yes I do mean it. And yes you seconded what I said. That is your words there.

This is in reference to Nibiru's existence as far as technology is concerned. And the existence of other advanced civilizations that must exist.

Let's take a look at our technology just on a miniscule level. Because of our technology, we still drive automobiles with gasoline engines, homes still run on a primitive means of electricity that hasn't changed for many many years, our furnaces still run on natural gas, and our water sources in most areas are very polluted which is a joke. And in the meantime we are all being charged out the ying-yang to be able to have and/or maintain just these few "technological" resources that we have available.

That is just the "tip" of the iceberg. Yes, our technology is a joke. In my personal opinion we aren't even close to being an advanced civilization. Not by a long shot. The terminology exists as far as "advanced civilization" in the literal sense. But yet, there are no other advanced civilizations out there in the Universe according to you?

There has to be.

Advanced civilizations they do exist, and let me tell you it's not us.

~ Zeus

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Our pathetic technology has nothing to do with it.

You are talking in circles friend. I said our technology is pathetic and yes I do mean it. And yes you seconded what I said. That is your words there.

This is in reference to Nibiru's existence as far as technology is concerned. And the existence of other advanced civilizations that must exist

Let's take a look at our technology just on a miniscule level. Because of our technology, we still drive automobiles with gasoline engines, homes still run on a primitive means of electricity that hasn't changed for many many years, our furnaces still run on natural gas, and our water sources in most areas are very polluted which is a joke. And in the meantime we are all being charged out the ying-yang to be able to have and/or maintain just these few "technological" resources that we have available.

That is just the "tip" of the iceberg. Yes, our technology is a joke. In my personal opinion we aren't even close to being an advanced civilization. Not by a long shot. The terminology exists as far as "advanced civilization" in the literal sense. But yet, there are no other advanced civilizations out there in the Universe according to you?

There has to be.

Advanced civilizations they do exist, and let me tell you it's not us.

~ Zeus

lmao u are a joke, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE i.e. crazy ghosts in space or planet nibiru, but u cannot say it is FACT. you do not know.

i don't think we're pathetic, i think we have greater technology and we are learning, it seems slowly but we are progressing. I didnt say there arn't other advanced life forms out there, never mentioned that once.

Probability - a prediction/guess based on knowledge gathered by mathematical and logical observations ascertained by controlled methodical means

You can only predict that Nibiru exists but wheres your methodology?. Life can be considered quite possible. but until we observe it and witness it WE CANNOT SAY IT IS FACT, DESPITE THAT, IT STILL DOESNT HIDE THE TRUTH, WHETHER IT IS OR IT ISN'T - YOU DONT KNOW, I DONT KNOW. TOP SCIENTISTS DONT KNOW SO BASICALLY STFU AND PIPE DOWN AND STOP CLAIMING YOU KNOW STUFF THT YOU DON'T. LIFE COULD BE OUT THERE, IT COULD NOT BE, IT IS MORE PROBABLE THAT IT DOES EXIST. GIVE UP FFS YOU TERRIBLE UNEDUCATED EXAMPLE OF THE FAILING HUMAN RACE.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

My Final Post to You:

This what i am asking which you have failed to explain. HOW DO YOU, ZEUS2573 COME ABOUT ON YOUR OPINIONS ON 2012?

I DIDN'T SAY THAT INTELLGIENT LIFE DOESN'T EXIST ELSEWHERE, I DIDNT SAY ITS A KNOWN FACT, ITS TRUTH, NO ONE CAN KNOW. PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU KNOW? OR HAVE YOU JUST GUESSED? IM GUESSING THE SAME IF YOU DID, BUT I CANNOT SAY IT IS TRUTH.

TELL ME HOW YOU HAVE COME TO CONCLUSIONS, AS A REASONING, SCIENTIFICALLY MINDED HUMAN WHICH HAS ALLOWED YOU TO "TYPE" USING OUR "PATHETIC TECHNOLOGY"

YOU WOULDNT EVEN KNOW THE FIRST THING BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY OR VALIDITY TO YOUR CLAIMS.

BRING ME THEORY AND HOW YOU HAVE COME TO PREDICT, BECAUSE YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY KNOW.

THIS IS MY LAST POST, IF YOU DON'T ANSWER MY QUESTIONS PROPERLY I WILL REFUSE TO TALK TO YOU, AS SO FAR YOU HAVE PROVED TO BE UNEDUCATED, OPINIONATED, SELF-RIGHTEOUS, DELIRIOUS PERSON.

MIS-INFORMED OF THE TRUTH.

LAST POST AND LAST CHANCE TO GIVE ME WHAT LITTLE EVIDENCE, METHODOLOGY, LOGIC, PREDICTION, PROBABILITY, THEORY, HOW YOU CAME UP WITH THESE SILLY LIES. JUST TELL ME, AND DON'T ASK MORE QUESTIONS, YOU NEED TO BE MADE ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR CLAIMS.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I was mocking your comment on the pathetic issue when I wrote that. Let me be clearer for you

Our so-called "pathetic technology" has nothing to do with it.

Regardless of your claims to our level of technology it is still sufficient to show that Nibiru does NOT exists. So according to your claims even a so-called "pathetic technology" can show that you are wrong whenit comes to Nibiru.

Your claim that other advanced civilizations must exist is another of your logical fallacies.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by stereologist]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

is this guy for real? He goes around in circles avoids the questions and then starts telling me that advanced civilisation exists? I'm guessing there is but this guy does not know these things as fact. He guesses and avoids the questions about the specifics of Niburu.

update for new readers:

-Zeus claims Nibiru is a planet heading toward earth and is "freely moving" like space craft.
-Zeus claims that the planet harbours advanced intellgience.
-Zeus questions my by belief of extra-terrestrial beings, even though i havn't said what i believe due to me questioning him on his Nibiru specifics.
-Zeus doesn't predict these things. He actually claims knowledge and seems to know that these things are true without suffient evidence.
-Zeus has provided no theory to his findings, no methodology, no science, he just says things on here so they must be true.
-Zeus claims that what he says can't be questioned because it cannot be proven that it does NOT EXIST -

well does a space vagina exist? no? prove me wrong then....

LOL Zeus is a joke, a disgrace to science and forward thinking. he clearly lacks in understanding but wrongly claims knowledge of things he cannot have possible forseen.

BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS, LIARS, IGNORISTS.

PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOULD BE QUESTIONED AND MADE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ILLOGICAL CLAIMS THAT ARE CLEARLY INPROBABLE OR UNOBSERVABLE OR FORSEEABLE.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Regardless of your claims to our level of technology it is still sufficient to show that Nibiru exists.

Thank you. Finally you admit that Nibiru does exist!

Enough said.

Thanks, again. I new I could count on you.

P.S.
The "mocking" thing, be careful with this. Remarks like this may earn you a spot on the ignore list with others. Unless that is what you are shootin' for.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Nibiru DOES NOT EXIST. I forgot to proofread. I have since edited my earlier post to state that our technology, even if it labeled "pathetic" by some is sufficient to show that Niburu DOES NOT EXIST.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I'm just playing man.

I know what your stance is on Nibiru.

Be cool...........be cool.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'll have to slap myself a few times for making a blunder.

Repeat to myself: Never post in haste. Never post in haste. Never post in haste. Never post in haste. Never post in haste...

While I'm waking myself up I was wondering if the list of events for 3600 years ago, and 7200 years ago and so forth was going to be posted.

No possibility that Nibiru exists. Thanks for pointing out my post done in haste Zeus. I appreciate that.

BTW, for those that were misunderstanding the peer review process. Well here was a good example where Zeus was able to show that my post was wrong.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join