It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could this be niburu

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Notice how I said object? I saw that Nibiru was being touted as all sorts of things so I tried to be as general as possible. As I point out, the ability to move a planet uses a large amount of energy and that would be noticed.

There is no spike in earthquakes. Take a look at the USGS maps and you'll see that there are hundreds of thousands of earthquakes a year with only a few larger ones making the news.

Are other planets showing an effect? Not at all. The fact that the other planets have not been affected is clear proof that Nibiru does NOT exist.

It wasn't Einstein that said that. That is one of Newton's laws of motion.

By the way, thank you again for the correction with Newton.

No spike's in Earthquakes? This is just in the last seven day's alone.
Thread here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Many thanks to the author of that thread.

It is my belief that the Planet Nibiru is occupied by an advanced civilization. So, if it were true which I believe it is, the Planet Nibiru would be advanced as well. Therefore, how would you know what this Planet could or could not do? I believe Planet Nibiru can do things that NO human mind can even begin to comprehend. Hence, the advanced civilization.

By the way, this IS a "Nibiru" thread. Not an "object" thread.

I must add as well. Why is it that only my thoughts on Nibiru are being met with "harsh" criticism by a choice few?( I already know why) See, it's once again, not the matter of WHAT is being believed that is the problem to the choice few, it's more so WHO is believing it that is the problem to these choice few.

Yes, once again more credence to MY beliefs and WHO I really am. (We won't go there)

Thank you. I do appreciate it.

~ Zeus

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by misteRee

one last thing i would like to say! Have you ever taken a Rene Descartes class in philosophy? his writing though i don't totally agree with, states what truly does one know about this reality? Can anyone prove anything? the only thing that one can prove is that i am a thinking thing therefore i am! I have to agree as what really can one prove. As the history books are written by the winners, thus giving one half truths, deceits and lies. so until you can prove to me that you have physically seen evidence to the contrary of Zeus theory, is his hypothesis any further from the truth than that of which you have had thrown down your throat, either by the boob tube or a university lecture???

Really? you really think the burden of proof is on me? I could just say ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING, make absolute nonsense up and then say that people have to proove me wrong.

I could start a thread up about magical moose in the woods, should i really expect people to prove it does not exist? and waste their time when they could be having LOGICAL, WELL THOUGH OUT, MATHEMATICAL, SCIENTIFIC discussions that have some substance.

What we know about our reality is that we can make observations and act upon them, i.e. the reason we have cars and electricity and most imporantly SCIENCE.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by misteRee

have to put my 2 cents into the mix! have you ever taken a university astronomy class before? if you had you would of figured out that within 3 weeks of listening to lectures that the professor terms quotes such as. We think- this is probable- etc, etc. the truth be told is just this. Zeus has a gut feeling that there is a planet nibiru-planet x. Now tell me this. how in sam hill can you tell him that he is wrong? seriously, the government tells half truths to the american people all the time. such as the moon has no atmosphere, but low and behold there is ice or water in craters on the side of the moon that we cannot see? so guess what we send up a million dollar nuke to check it out! are you so naive to beleif everything that the government says to you? pluto is a planet, now it is not! i mean come on, know one has a dang clue what is going on including myself! So if your brave enough to call Zeus full of beans, you might want to look into the mirror because nothing is what it seems, and i mean nothing!

Look at all the Nibiru BS on here and on youtube in fact have a look at this poster on youtube to see some topclass Nibiru BS, gorilla199, after you have had a look then come back and make a comment.

Nibiru believers say its a comet, brown dwarf star,a planet, first its in the southern sky then the north people selling books,dvds,t-shirts to any sucker wanting to part with cash.

Images are shown which are claimed to be Nibiru and are gas clouds etc from Nasa and other sources, sun dogs or burnt out pixels on digital cameras sensors by pointing at and taking pictures of the sun.

Then you wonder why people on here
at this BS.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

Stop wasting our time with fiction and illogical statements.

Im not stopping people from having beliefs. But don't act as if you know. You can say you "believe" before every silly claim, but please explain WHY you believe what you believe.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

well said. Peace out to you

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

wmd are you so sure you know this as fact? is it a possiblity that you too have been programmed! the only point is what truly does one know? dam near nothing! so you and the other 2 people who claim you know that nibiru does not exist, keep going on going on, with your ignorance as i have claimed i dont know either way. i have my opinion, just like your entitled to yours, but to claim you have it figured out, is a claim in of itself! are you god? just curious as the true definition of ignorance is =is someone or something is uniformed! so your telling me that you are well informed with the hog wash the average person is told? wow ignorance is trully bliss?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
You said:
"Until Zeus has done some valid research or at least shows the reasoning behind what he talks about then no one will take him seriously.

wise up"

Very funny.

I have done more research on Nibiru than you will ever know. But, thing is it's really none of your business. The ones that I wish to take it seriously will. You know the "inquiring" minds that really would like to know. I feel they need to know.

I'm just trying to save as many as I can. And you are making the choice not to be one of those people. That is your choice. All I can ask of you is to let others make this choice on they're own and quit trying to interfere.

You are obviously taking what I believe personal. That is your problem not mine. Don't make your "problem" everyone else's. I think you take the "religious" implications of Nibiru personal. That is apparent in the manor of your posting. If you are not careful you just may end up on my ignore list right under Serbsta. I don't want to have to do that, but I will.

You are the one that needs to wise up.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
IS ANYONE TAKING THIS GUY SERIOUS? PLEASE REPLY WITH YOUR COMMENTS, DON'T BE NASTY JUST SHOW HIM THAT HE IS ILLOGICAL.

Reply to Zeus:

Ok, i was wrong to make assumptions about the ammount of research you have put into this. I am wrong to question such claims and ask you to face your burden of proof.

You clearly have all the required evidence you need to proove your claims, or an incredible ammount of faith in your beliefs.

I need to wise up....., your claims are amazing, I mean you must be a better "researcher" than Zacheria Sitchin if you know things like Nibiru docks earth. You have read sumerian scrolls? or something else? You havn't said.....you've just said random statements about Niburu that aren't based on any science or acheivable observation.

Can't you see the majority does not believe a word you utter on here. Back it up and people will take you seriously. Even if it's a theory, back it up.

It's none of my business? It's my business that you are happy to spout out unfounded staements that the gullable and easily led will put their trust in? It's my business to stop people like you for lying. You know you are. I don't need to wise up, one little bit, i havn't been lying to anyone.

[edit on 9//4/1010 by misteRee]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Alright Zeus I can call it Nibiru no matter what properties are attached to it or how often the properties change.

Zeus I can't speak for anyone else but myself, but I am not singling you out.

You have a claim that an advanced civilization implies an advanced planet. I do not agree. What could a planet do? Well It can't turn off gravity. You'd see the effects of the gravity.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Once again for someone to firmly believe something to be BS, you sure do keep coming back to comment an awful lot on my so called BS. If you truly thought it was BS you would go the other direction rather than keep coming back time after time and making "yourself" look like BS.

Wise man once said, my Father in fact, "People are so strange boy, they will see what they would call a pile of crap and they will continue to stir it and stir it until that pile of crap just stinks to high heaven and then complain about the smell in the meantime. But, the thing they don't realize is, if they would just leave it alone, eventually it will just dry up and blow away."

However, I don't believe what I have said to be BS. I don't think you do either, or you would just "leave it alone" so it can dry up and blow away. What I believe about Nibiru is not going to under any circumstances, just dry up and blow away.

Do you see?

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Allprowolfy, your claim is that no one knows anything yet you sit in front of a computer that uses chips designed with more complicated equations than are used to study celestial mechanics. Nibiru cannot exist because equations known since the time of Kepler and verified all of the time tell us that
a new planet causes effects on other planets and nothing is seen. Therefore, NO other planet as large as Nibiru can exist in the inner solar system.

Are you trying to say that you'd rather argue than learn something? You argue for ignorance and that appears to be your choice, not mine. I'd rather find out if an issue is decidable. In this case it is.

You say a claim is a claim. We have agreement there. You ask if I am a god. Sorry, have to disappoint you there. I'm not.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573

Once again for someone to firmly believe something to be BS, you sure do keep coming back to comment an awful lot on my so called BS. If you truly thought it was BS you would go the other direction rather than keep coming back time after time and making "yourself" look like BS.

Wise man once said, my Father in fact, "People are so strange boy, they will see what they would call a pile of crap and they will continue to stir it and stir it until that pile of crap until it just stinks to high heaven and complain about the smell in the meantime. But, the thing they don't realize is, if they would just leave it alone, eventually it will just dry up and blow away."

However, I don't believe what I have said to be BS. I don't think you do either, or you would just "leave it alone" so it can dry up and blow away. What I believe is not going to under any circumstances, just going to dry up and blow away.

Do you see?

~ Zeus

It's already dried up and blown away, no one except the retarded are putting any faith in your claims,

I will continue to question your findings and all you do is insult me when i am asking you simple questions about your logic in the statements you make. You can't do that. You continue to lie. All you need to reply with is:-

OK guys these are my predications about Nibiru - i believe it has advanced civilisations, i believe it moves freely and this is what has lead me to think this way... and then you explain how you have come to reason with these supposed "facts".

Will you explain how you have come to your findings? No you will tell me it's none of my business. Nice attitude on a forum that is meant to support logical discussion of extremely sensitive matters.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

stereo, you almost bit on your own curd there! let me elaborate, if you know the history of this planet you would find that on or about every 3600 years it goes threw a huge transformation. kinda wondering why? aliens, great sky god, or an outer planet that comes into this earths circuliar system roughly every 3600 years and all hell breaks lose! like i said i claim that i truly dont know, but there is indeed stated dates of our history that something big comes this way per sey? my reality is a bit of information here, a bit of information there and claim not that i am god and truly understand the nature of the beast as many claim! i am just a squirrel trying to get a nut!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You are right we would see the effects. But the thing is who are we humans to say what can and cannot be done in outer space? The truth is we don't know. There is no way we on Planet Earth are alone in the universe, let alone our galaxy.

Are you implying that there is no other life out there and or our civilization is the greatest to ever exist? And "we" earthlings are it? If you truly believe this, that would be very illogical on your part.

It is in my opinion that what I have said about Nibiru IS very logical. Granted, I probably went a little to far with the whole docking with Planet Earth thing, but I truly only meant the "docking" thing as a metaphor, not as fact.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573

You are right we would see the effects. But the thing is who are we humans to say what can and cannot be done in outer space? The truth is we don't know. There is no way we on Planet Earth are alone in the universe, let alone our galaxy.

Are you implying that there is no other life out there and or our civilization is the greatest to ever exist? And "we" earthlings are it? If you truly believe this, that would be very illogical on your part.

It is in my opinion that what I have said about Nibiru IS very logical. Granted, I probably went a little to far with the whole docking with Planet Earth thing, but I truly only meant the "docking" thing as a metaphor, not as fact.

~ Zeus

Again, here you go again with INCORRECT statements

"Are you implying that there is no other life out there and or our civilization is the greatest to ever exist?"

Did i imply this? No. i was asking you to justify why you say Nibiru has advanced life? how have you come to this conclusion?

Did i make any personal opinions on extra-terrestrial life apparent in any post?

NO, you don't know my opinions and i certainly don't post opionions which don't follow any reasoning or contain any evidence.

"Granted, I probably went a little to far with the whole docking with Planet Earth thing, but I truly only meant the "docking" thing as a metaphor, not as fact."

Your claims are just like the bible and many other faiths written by men, make unfounded claims and then later claim them to be simply only metaphors. What else could that mean? if metaphorically, in what sense? and how did you come to this conclusion?

Face it, Zeus, i am only speaking logically to find the truth. I don't make any assumptions and i don't claim anything to be real unless it is considered definitevly true.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

You say on or about. Do you have things to point to that happened on or about 3600, 7200, etc. years ago. It's a fine thing to claim this sequence, but its another to provide a few items that much such a pattern.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

reply to post by allprowolfy

You say on or about. Do you have things to point to that happened on or about 3600, 7200, etc. years ago. It's a fine thing to claim this sequence, but its another to provide a few items that much such a pattern.

basically his mouth writes cheques that his a$$ can't cash

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Let's assume that other life exists in the universe. I think that the only life being on earth is extremely unlikely. This has no bearing on the existence of Nibiru.

What you have stated about Nibiru isn't logical. Rather it is faith based. Lot's of things are faith based. My faith that life exists in the universe outside our planet is faith based. That faith does not affect whether or not life exists out there.

What we do know about matter is that it exhibits a force called gravity and any planet exhibits gravity. The gravity affects other objects such as the known planets in the solar system. No affect, therefore no gravity, therefore no Nibiru.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Let's assume that other life exists in the universe. I think that the only life being on earth is extremely unlikely. This has no bearing on the existence of Nibiru.

What goes on out in space most certainly does have bearing on Nibiru's existence. The point was we don't know what is possible in outer space. We as human being's no matter how long we live would never be able to fully understand what goes on in outer space. I don't care how smart any human being is, this is just impossible. Any Scientist worth their salt would tell you the same thing.

Yes, we and EVERYTHING is of intelligent design. Very intelligent. So intelligent in fact that we will NEVER be able to figure it out. Never. But yet you know based on our rather "pathetic" technological way's that Nibiru does not exist?

You admit there must be other civilizations(more advanced as well) out there but yet you default to Nibiru does not exist?

Careful there, your starting to stumble a bit.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Stumble? Not at all.

I did not admit that there were other civilizations on other worlds. All I said was life. I never made conjectures about anything being more or less advanced.

The claim of intelligent design is something I do not believe in. It's a faith based concept with no
evidence. The evidence actually supports no intelligent design.

Our pathetic technology has nothing to do with it. The laws of the universe are that things with mass exhibit gravity. If Nibiru exists as a planet then it has mass. Mass means gravity. Do we see the effects of a planet sized gravitational source in our solar system that is not accounted for? NO. Therefore, no Nibiru. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join