It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

could this be niburu

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
i found this vid on utube it sem pretty new
and there definetly looks that there is some thing there

has anybody got any ideas what it might be or is it niburu

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-4-2010 by digby888]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Nope, looks like the moon through a pile of dust/pollution at sunset. The other object looks like a roughly circular hole in the cloud.

Probs better if they use a telescope rather than zoom on a camcorder

Edit to add: Id suggest not typing "nibiru" into utube, ever. If you dont trust nasa which is reasonable, go to the amatuar astronomers or observatories themselves.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by polarwarrior]

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

Yes, it is Nibiru.
I'm sick of all of the lieing going on about it. Such as the chemtrails trying to block it out, and the dis-info on this web-site. There is an obvious cover up going on about it.

Contray to popular belief, Nibiru is responsible for the recent increase in earthquake activity. The closer Nibiru get's, to us the more severe the changes to Earth there will be.

You can alway's tell which threads are truthful these day's............they have little to no stars above them.

I have seen Nibiru for myself as well, more than once. The existence of this planet is very real.

Oh, and by the way.

FACT: Lens flares DO NOT show up on negatives!

Here's even more evidence.
www.youtube.com...

I could go on and on and on with the evidence.

~ Zeus

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

That's not evidence, its been explained many times.

You haven't seen Nibru.

Nibru does not exist.

Nibru is not a planet.

Stop spreading 'dis-info', as you called it.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
That is a very interesting video!

I dont know about you, but I tend to believe what the Sumerians have told us..I mean, it IS the oldest written language out there..they foretold of another planet..that comes our way every 3600 years..whatever name you want to call it.

I know that anyone who talks about Niburu is automatically labeled as a nutjob..I call BS on that!
There are too many unknowns..and also, MANY vids and accounts of seeing things like the OP's video..not all are sundogs..not all are lens flares..people are too quick to write this off..understandably..since there is so much hoaxed information..

Im on the fence..honestly..I wont deny it, (Niburu), but not sure to accept it, yet

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

That's not evidence, its been explained many times.

You haven't seen Nibru.

Nibru does not exist.

Nibru is not a planet.

Stop spreading 'dis-info', as you called it.

Wrong. How do you know what I've seen? You don't know what you are talking about. Me a liar? I think you have me confused with someone else.

Tell me something Serbsta, are you one of the ones that thinks lens flares appear on negatives?

Who's the dis-info agent now? You just made the list, the dis-info list. Yes, I'm the new and improved Santa Claus! I'm making my list, checking it twice, gonna find out who's naughty or nice!

You have been very naughty Serbsta.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Niburu isn't coming.. It did a U-Turn and found another Planet of people who are hoping for it's return..

We lucked out this time, Sorry..

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Not really mate... You can't actually see with your own eyes something that doesn't physically exist. Now, you may have seen something you thought was a fake planet from a fictional story written by a fictional author, but since that is fiction with absolutely no solid evidence to back it up, what you think you saw was not what you claim it was, but something else.

See, it works.

Oh damn, no presents for me this Christmas.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
If that were the moon and was that close to the horizon line, it would have appeared much larger than that. It definitely wasn't the moon. As far as nibiru goes, I have yet to decide for myself. There is so much dis info out there that finding truths in these days is nigh to impossible.
However, anyone who discounts the possibility is certainly not denying ignorance, but embracing it and therefore is not part of the solution, only another part of the problem.
There is a lot of circumstantial evidence for nibiru and the recent rise in earth changes, earth quakes, storms, etc, is undeniable.

Something IS happening.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

hey zeus glad to see that there is someone like myself that has the balls to say how they feel. anyone that has done research knows that planet x is real, and is heading to a theatre near us very soon. my god if only people did research they would know. i see to many fence huggers who dont want to jump on the right or wrong wagon, but hang on that ficticious political correct post per say. that way they can never be wrong thanks op for the post!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Thanks for posting that link, it's the best Nibiru evidence I've seen yet. We need to just ignore those whose apparent job it is to come on ATS and say it's a sundog or other such nonsense. They have no power over the truth. I hope that the Anunnaki announce themselves here on Earth before the earthquakes and tsunamis kill us all. I would like to meet them.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
Niburu isn't coming.. It did a U-Turn and found another Planet of people who are hoping for it's return..

The elongated orbit of this Planet is a mis-conception. Nibiru can move freely as it wishes. It's like a giant mother ship of sorts. This is why it's not always visible. Nibiru is hiding behind the Sun, and can "pop" out when ever it wants. Nibiru will make itself visible to all when the time is right.

The best way I can explain it is, Nibiru is a giant ship, occupied by an advanced civilization. Planet Earth is the dock. Pretty soon Nibiru will dock with Planet Earth.

Then our governments will say: "Oh no we're being attacked by Aliens!". Which will be completely false. Hence all of the reptilian alien threads we see today, and sightings of UFO's all over the world. We are all being programmed to believe a big lie. The Aliens have been here the whole time.

We are all being lied to on a very grand scale.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Of course it is , first its in the southern sky ,then the north, then hiding behind the sun so MR Expert tells is were to find it.

I WONT HOLD MY BREATH!

[edit on 5-4-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

hey zeus glad to see that there is someone like myself that has the balls to say how they feel. anyone that has done research knows that planet x is real, and is heading to a theatre near us very soon. my god if only people did research they would know. i see to many fence huggers who dont want to jump on the right or wrong wagon, but hang on that ficticious political correct post per say. that way they can never be wrong thanks op for the post!

What research? Going through badly pixelated youtube videos?
There is no nibiru, if there was, it would have been photographed by solar astronomers.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573

Originally posted by Damian-007

The elongated orbit of this Planet is a mis-conception. Nibiru can move freely as it wishes. It's like a giant mother ship of sorts. This is why it's not always visible. Nibiru is hiding behind the Sun, and can "pop" out when ever it wants. Nibiru will make itself visible to all when the time is right.

The best way I can explain it is, Nibiru is a giant ship, occupied by an advanced civilization. Planet Earth is the dock. Pretty soon Nibiru will dock with Planet Earth.

Then our governments will say: "Oh no we're being attacked by Aliens!". Which will be completely false. Hence all of the reptilian alien threads we see today, and sightings of UFO's all over the world. We are all being programmed to believe a big lie. The Aliens have been here the whole time.

We are all being lied to on a very grand scale.

~ Zeus

Can it turn invisible and teleport at will also?
Ooooh and can we give it laser eyes?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

There is no nibiru, if there was, it would have been photographed by solar astronomers.

You all keep pounding this same drum. This is kind of like a cassette tape. If you keep rewinding it, and playing it over and over............ it will still play the same old song.

The existence of this Planet doesn't have a prayer of making it to the main stream media via legit astronomer's. If the general public was alerted about this Planet's existence and of whats to come, everyone would go crazy. There would be complete chaos everywhere.

Tell me something. If an asteroid were heading our way, and it was certain by all scientist alike that civilization on Planet Earth was going to be wiped out, do you think they would let us know? Anyone with a brain in their head would say NO they would not.

I'm sorry man, but this theory of yours has more holes in it than than common household strainer.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

You all keep pounding this same drum. This is kind of like a cassette tape. If you keep rewinding it, and playing it over and over............ it will still play the same old song.

The existence of this Planet doesn't have a prayer of making it to the main stream media via legit astronomer's. If the general public was alerted about this Planet's existence and of whats to come, everyone would go crazy. There would be complete chaos everywhere.

Tell me something. If an asteroid were heading our way, and it was certain by all scientist alike that civilization on Planet Earth was going to be wiped out, do you think they would let us know? Anyone with a brain in their head would say NO they would not.

I'm sorry man, but this theory of yours has more holes in it than than common household strainer.

~ Zeus

It doesn't have to be made by professional astronmers, there are amateur astronomers who have access to solar telescopes, why are they missing an entire planet(or in your case starship) near the sun?

If an asteroid was heading to our planet, no high ranking people wouldn't say anything, but eventually, an amateur astronomer or even a professional astronomer would break the ice, astronomers have families and friends too, you know.

I don't have a theory of my own, I'm simply refuting the illogical.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Can it turn invisible and teleport at will also?
Ooooh and can we give it laser eyes?

Can Nibiru cloak itself? Not sure. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if it could. After all it is occupied by one of the most (if not the most) advanced civilizations to ever exist.

As far as the laser eyes.............sure, I don't see why not. You might want to wait for it to get a little closer though.

~ Zeus

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Can Nibiru cloak itself? Not sure. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if it could. After all it is occupied by one of the most (if not the most) advanced civilizations to ever exist.

As far as the laser eyes.............sure, I don't see why not. You might want to wait for it to get a little closer though.

~ Zeus

I hope you can back that up with some evidence, as I've NEVER heard nibiru referred to as a spaceship.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Yes, it is Nibiru.
I'm sick of all of the lieing going on about it. Such as the chemtrails trying to block it out, and the dis-info on this web-site. There is an obvious cover up going on about it.

Contray to popular belief, Nibiru is responsible for the recent increase in earthquake activity. The closer Nibiru get's, to us the more severe the changes to Earth there will be.

You can alway's tell which threads are truthful these day's............they have little to no stars above them.

I have seen Nibiru for myself as well, more than once. The existence of this planet is very real.

Oh, and by the way.

FACT: Lens flares DO NOT show up on negatives!

Here's even more evidence.
www.youtube.com...

I could go on and on and on with the evidence.

~ Zeus

Please, go on and on and on.

Can this troll's account be deleted, please? There is not an ounce of logic or reason in a single one of his posts.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join