It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Arrests Made in N.J. 7 y.o. Child Gang-Rape Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Article: TRENTON, N.J. –

Two adults and three juveniles have been charged with gang-raping a 7-year-old girl who was sold by her 15-year-old stepsister during a party at a crime-ridden apartment building, police said Saturday-Police said the girl was offered for sale by her 15-year-old stepsister on March 28, 2010.

Source: newsmax.com...

Great job on the cops part. The had already arrested 27 other people earlier in the week in that same apartment building on unrelated stuff while they were trying to deterine who had been involve in the rape. Had to cut threw that mess to get to the 5 (or more) rapist. Link: wcbstv.com...

What sad and terrible times it seems around us now-seems worse. This case is another fine example for the argumenent in favor of catration (Chemical or otherwise).

We, as a nation, realy have to reconsider how we handle these sickos. What we are doing now apparently isn't curbing the activity.

MODS: This stroy is from Sat night, I searched and didn't find it on ATS. If I am incorrect, please close then. Thank you

[edit on 4/5/2010 by anon72]

[edit on 4/5/2010 by anon72]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
What the hell is this world really coming too?

A 15 year old Stepsister sells her 7 year old Stepsister to a bunch of Brainless Criminals? Shame on her and shame on the Rapists. 2 Adults and 3 Juveniles, that poor little girl.

I only hope they get what's coming to them. I hope the Cops and the Authorities use their senses and turn a Blind Eye to the 200 pound Gorilla and his Gang that wants to do the same to them as they did to that little Girl.

When will all this Madness End?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
What the hell is this world really coming too?

A 15 year old Stepsister sells her 7 year old Stepsister to a bunch of Brainless Criminals? Shame on her and shame on the Rapists. 2 Adults and 3 Juveniles, that poor little girl.

I only hope they get what's coming to them. I hope the Cops and the Authorities use their senses and turn a Blind Eye to the 200 pound Gorilla and his Gang that wants to do the same to them as they did to that little Girl.

When will all this Madness End?

It will end when these people are executed for their crimes. There should be a death penalty for crimes of this nature, be it to children or adults. Prison is no good, because these people will only keep on doing the same thing inside, preying on the weaker and more vulnerable prisoners who probably dont even belong in prison. Then they get released back into society, with new identities to protect them at the taxpayers expense. They get their new lives while the victim is scarred for life. Its happened time and time again, there is no justice.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
These types of things make my blood boil!
That poor child will be traumatized her entire life. We need better laws. How long has this been going on? Way, way too long!! Still these things keep happening.

I am sick to death of rapes, bullying, gangs, etc. This has to stop!!

new topics

top topics

join