It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love You Guys and Gals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
This website, more than any other where I have claimed membership, is a place where emotions run high. We talk about politics, religion, race, gender, and sociological hot buttons. Sometimes these heated topics are brought up just to bait and get a popular thread for points, and sometimes we have extremely constructive think tanks. But not matter how much we get each other going, at the end of the day this is our internet home, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

The fact that we can have a community here which discusses the most heated topics in human society without killing each other and for the most part being civil, says ALOT about the kind of people we've got here. To have a site, or any structure with people from ALL backgrounds, national origins and races and keep on together is AMAZING to me. And before you think I'm just some noob on here who's wet behind the ears, I've been lurking on this site for years.

I'm not ranting, there is a point here, it's that at the end of the day I really love you guys, and I feel this website makes us all more balanced and even keeled individuals collectively.

Here's to you ATS, the best community under the sun!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I agree, feel at home here and love the site/people alot!

Great place!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

We need more threads like this..versus..WHAT's WRONG WITH (insert complaint here)!

ATS IS the best site on the net...
~huggles everyone~

join