It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mcklzxcire: my newest foe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
This person has just joined ATS, literally moments ago, and the first thing they did was add myself and a couple of others as a foe. This is juvenile. This is not the first time I have seen this, and if you ask why they have done so, you get no answer. I wish I were on here with either all adults, or at least mature thinking individuals.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

That's okay space cadet, I just added you as a friend.

I liked your Hark the Harold angels sing.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Thank you!

I am frustrated about the foe thing, looking at my foe list I was added more than once as a foe to 'members' who just joined, added me as a foe, then never came back. I thought ATS had a tighter grip on this kind of thing.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I added you as a friend to just 'cause i really like your cool helmet
second line..woot

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
hiya space cadet, i have had a few u2u messages from members asking why
i have foe'd them,i have never put anyone on foe, i asked the mods if someone could explain what had happened and never really got an appropriate answer. it may be some glitch in the system, i don't know but some of the members got a bit off with me in the u2u's,i could not reply as i had not made enough posts and could not start a thread about it neither.
Don't be to hasty and assume that they have a problem with you , there may be a reason behind it.Ask a mod if they can help in any way

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Sorry... O.o Yes, juvenile i agree if i had done it intentionally. The wheel on my house is quite sensitive and well... mistakes happen. Would you mind telling me how to remove friends/foes?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Space cadet.....

My guess is it's a previously banned member with whom you've experienced a previous conflict.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mcklzxcire

Ok, sorry then, if it was a mistake then it was a mistake. It is just that it happed again, and bothered me. Your bad, and my bad. We are cool.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Don't let it upset you space cadet. You don't even know them, maybe they just made a mistake and pressed the wrong button, or maybe they are not your kind of people.

All that matters is that you stay the type of person that you have always thought of yourself as being. You are a very good person, don't let others mess with that, and don't jump to conclusions without finding out the truth.

I don't care if I have foes or not here on ATS. That does not bother me. My skin is very thick, and getting thicker all the time. You should not worry if you have foes or not here on ATS. If people want to be your foe, then you cannot change their thinking, and as a matter of fact you probably don't want to even try to understand their thinking.

So be good and stay that funny loveable person that you are space cadet.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Issue resolved. I did not notice that bright red "X" next to your name haha. o.O Again I apologize.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Wow, can some one make a thread about me please!!!!!!!!!1

I wanna see my name on the newest threads list!!!!

YEEHAH!!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Looks like this was resolved - so, thread closed.

join