It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reader Submits Photographs from China: Too Good to be True?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hmm I also think this is a hoax but.... If it is a toy than what propulsion system is it using.
It probably has a hole at the bottom but I think it needs to have one at the top as well so the engine could create a lift. I cant see any rotor blades. Or a blur around the ufo that would indicate that there are blades.

Or it maybe a baloon or a toy with a fishing string.

[edit on 5/4/10 by defiler]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x
here's a close crop of the ship:

it sure does look too good to be true.
but would be awesome if it was.

In view of the all the CGI photo's, and nice and beautiful stylish UFO's (
)
it sure looks antiquated, doesn't it? Outdated. They need to trade it in on one of those nice triangular ones with all the muted lights.

This poor old thing looks like it's on it's last lightyear.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

You know I think I have laughed more in this thread than any others.

I too, would think it is a little bit outdated, perhaps 50ish. But who knows? They're the ones that travelled light years to get here. We are the ones that could be wrong.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
crappy pictures, too clear quality. a good old fake.
any amateur Chinese photoshop user could come up with that.
look at the shape of that thing, a big old UFO from the 40's

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Amazing what you can do with one of those really long carbon fibre fishing poles from the roof of an apartment building.

Just saying

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
lol antenna on a space craft, why such a primative object on a highly advanced machine? LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by goddogo1
lol antenna on a space craft, why such a primative object on a highly advanced machine? LOL
Well to be fair, we don't know what the antennas are for. Perhaps they use 'em to hang out their laundry.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

the second photo looks like the craft is hung from a string .... maybe an antenna but is does not appear present in the first photo sooooo maybe a string and a toy.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'd love to think that these pics were real but in the 2nd pic it looks as though the object is being suspended from a wire... Either that, or the Aliens have antennas on top of their inter-galactic craft.

Airease

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I agree probably fake but I don't have a problem with the antenna. The antenna are actually pretty consistent with what Bob Lazar described on the so-called 'Sport' model UFO at S4 and what's been seen on other older UFO photos of the past.

Also I don't think this is forced-perspective (a tiny model in the foreground) because everything close to the camera is out of focus, the building is more in focus, and the UFO seemingly further away, is sharp in focus.

Most likely a photoshop/CGI trick, but damn, I wish it were real

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
They don't make UFOs like that anymore dude.

BTW if it sounds too good to be true...it probably is.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
String is clearly visible.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I love the photoshop perspective filters.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Eh, they look like remote controlled flyers.

Then again, I'll probably never accept a photo as evidence. There's just no logical reason to considering all the ways to debunk even the most convincing photos.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
this thread is pathetic. few are actually trying to get to the bottom of the picture while most are cracking stupid jokes.

i'm very annoyed by the UFO section on this forum.

HOW ABOUT A MATURE DISCUSSION!!?!?!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
looks like a UFO from a 1960's alien invasion film. Just screams fake to me

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
sorry, but completely fake. utter hoax. Just think if a ufo was that easy to photograph when they never have been before, we would have a pretty good idea of what they look like and people would stop wondering?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned

Originally posted by mckyle
I've learned that anything coming out of China needs to be treated with a great deal of circumspection - if not straight out skepticism.

Well, what, are there some countries that are known for the validity of their UFO evidence?

I don't want to sound like a jerk or derail the thread, but your statement is a bit silly. All UFO "evidence" should be treated with a great deal of skepticism if we are to approach the issue rationally. No countries are known for producing high quality UFO evidence; it's all suspect. Most of the stuff coming out of any country is either fake or can be explained relatively easily by conventional means. That's the nature of the business; most of what's out there is worthless. I don't think singling out China as being a notoriously bad source of UFO stuff is productive.

Don't just say it's fake because you don't believe in UFOs, don't just say it's fake because it's from China, and don't just say it's fake because it seems too good to be true. Analyze critically and either reach a justifiable conclusion or admit that you are unable to. Promoting bias based on country of origin is counterproductive. Unless we discover that ET based UFOs exist and that they avoid China, we ought to take Chinese reports just as seriously as any others.

great post

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
That's one of those good old fashioned 1950's UFOs.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
so...time traveling 1950s aliens..here we have proof of time travel AND aliens in one image...a dream...

[edit on 15-4-2010 by alienesque]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join