It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reader Submits Photographs from China: Too Good to be True?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Go to the website click on the pictures so they expand and you will see the string looking things are antenna's. Also the angle of the ship is different in the first and second pic, which is why you don't see the antenna in the first.

I think fake because in the first pic it is blurry and the building isn't, and the second it is not blurry but the buildings are. But then again I don't know much about cameras. If it is photo shopped they did a really good job.

I like to keep my mind open.

However this remark on the website caught my eye. I'm not that open.

Looks like a Vril saucer, these jerks are from Earth, they are human. You see a ship like that get out of the area. I can't convey what I know, but these ships will using biological weapons on populations soon. But have faith there are a group of good beings trying to stop them.
Liz 3/2

She crazy........ really crazy. Vril are based off a book, just like Scientology.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Not the FENCE- the PIXILATION AROUND THE FENCE!

Good grief!
Tell me, son, is there a whistling sound when you turn sideways into the wind?

[edit on 4-4-2010 by wylekat]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I've learned that anything coming out of China needs to be treated with a great deal of circumspection - if not straight out skepticism.

Particularly with UFO's - courtesy of all the rubbish stories being spewed out by All News Webs - AKA - Micheal ConMan - erm I mean Cohen.

Interestingly, I currently reside in China, and I've NEVER seen a railing at the top of those concrete monstrosities. That's the first one I've seen in almost six years with any sort of railing. Maybe it's peculiar to where I live. Not sure.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
I've learned that anything coming out of China needs to be treated with a great deal of circumspection - if not straight out skepticism.

Well, what, are there some countries that are known for the validity of their UFO evidence?

I don't want to sound like a jerk or derail the thread, but your statement is a bit silly. All UFO "evidence" should be treated with a great deal of skepticism if we are to approach the issue rationally. No countries are known for producing high quality UFO evidence; it's all suspect. Most of the stuff coming out of any country is either fake or can be explained relatively easily by conventional means. That's the nature of the business; most of what's out there is worthless. I don't think singling out China as being a notoriously bad source of UFO stuff is productive.

Don't just say it's fake because you don't believe in UFOs, don't just say it's fake because it's from China, and don't just say it's fake because it seems too good to be true. Analyze critically and either reach a justifiable conclusion or admit that you are unable to. Promoting bias based on country of origin is counterproductive. Unless we discover that ET based UFOs exist and that they avoid China, we ought to take Chinese reports just as seriously as any others.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
here's a close crop of the ship:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/015ae53b4349.jpg[/atsimg]

it sure does look too good to be true.
but would be awesome if it was.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Those are CB antenna's! Breaker breaker 19, breaker breaker 19, anyone got their ears on, cmon?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned

Originally posted by mckyle

You haven't been here long, have you?

Read my post again, and show me where I stated I don't believe in UFO's, and I'll buy you a cookie.

In fact go through any of my UFO-related posts, and show me where I've said that. If you had bothered to read any of my material, you'd have probably cottoned on that I support the ET hypothesis.

But I guess that would have required you to do some extensive reading and searching - all of say - ooh - ten minutes.

Hell, all you needed to do was to look at my signature to gather that one of my closest friends here on ATS was one of the leading UFO proponents.

So go away, and annoy someone else with you uninformed and erroneous assumptions, because I am not in the mood to tolerate impetuous posters at the moment.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by mckyle]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x
here's a close crop of the ship:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/015ae53b4349.jpg[/atsimg]

This Chinese UFO contains toxic levels of Cadmium.
When they sell these in the U.S. do not buy them for your children.

Always check the sticker to see the origin of the manufacturing for your UFO before you stage a random sighting.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I am not saying it is fake. But I have doubts.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by groingrinder]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Don't need zooming it to see the string. It's a hoax. Lately, the UFO sightings in China have increased severely and as always the UFO hoaxers don't miss a chance to fool people.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned
Well, what, are there some countries that are known for the validity of their UFO evidence?

I don't know about that, but for me, Jaime Maussan has ruined just about everything I see coming from south of the border.

This man could present a hand-held waffle iron as a UFO and proof of alien life with a straight face.

To me this UFO looks about as bad as what he usually tries to pass off. I'll wait for more details, I could be wrong, but at a glance it looks mad-made and the image looks very manufactured.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

So you would not trust anything coming out of China. What happens if aliens landed there and you were like 'nope, it out of China, it's a hoax?' Not to say this is aliens landing but you should at least look at the pics up close before you dismiss them...

Pred...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
It looks really fake to me.
So fake it made lol

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MPad556

That's what I thought but they have untouched exif's or whatever.

I am not sure if they are fake or whatever, this subject just intrigued me and thought I would share it with the good people of ATS and see what I can get from here.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
...for me, Jaime Maussan has ruined just about everything I see coming from south of the border.

This man could present a hand-held waffle iron as a UFO and proof of alien life with a straight face.

To me this UFO looks about as bad as what he usually tries to pass off....

- Lee

Totally agree Lee

Maussan, Greer, and he who cannot be named: Meier, are just some of the cabal, who have increased the damage done to the serious side of Ufology. And as witnessed in this thread already, there are members here who are more than happy to defend to the enth degree Chinese toys on a string.

Very sad.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
Those are CB antenna's! Breaker breaker 19, breaker breaker 19, anyone got their ears on, cmon?

looks like a 50's model. maybe some sort of classic lover alien.

well, i don't know if the pics are fake but china has alot of people who are using up to date tech.

one would think it could have been a more fancier fake?
then again, retro might be "in" since creating outrageous looking light ships

might just scream fake and harder to pull off.

on the fence on this one.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

Hey, I don't think anyone here was like 'look proof of aliens.' And as the person that brought it here I just wanted to see what other people thought of the subject as well. A discussion is a discussion, no need to insult people.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

See good logic!!

I am on the fence as well.

Was kind of hoping the would have more advanced technology but hey they're aliens what do I know?!

Pred...

[edit on 5-4-2010 by predator0187]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Its simply too campy to be true...
I imagine literal little green men with fishbowl helms on like in mars attacks in there also...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

This is sort of off topic I suppose but, how hard would it be to fake the exfil data?

Anybody know?

I know it has to be possible to fake exfil data, I just have no idea how hard it would be. Never even thought about till now to be honest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join