It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reader Submits Photographs from China: Too Good to be True?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
www.ufocasebook.com...

Quote from source:
China - February, 2010

The UFO received the following report along with two photographs on 02-28-10.

The submitter states:

My name is the Feng Bin Rui, my English name is Brad Feng. I am a resident of mainland China. I am sending you two photographs that I took on February 27, 2010.

The object in the photographs looks to be made of metal. It circled our apartment, and made a slight humming sound like electricity.

We had seen several unusual lights in the sky recently, and we were also watching a fireworks display.

I can tell you the objects we saw came from the northwest, and made some strange moves. The light from them was similar to a laser light.

Finally, we saw this object in the daylight, and I took the photos of it.

I was supposing that someone is inside piloting the craft, which was seen by not only myself, but several other witnesses in the area. It has been reported, but I have not yet seen any mention of it in the newspaper.

Submitted by Brad Feng

(Editor's Note: I have requested additional info from Brad, and if he responds with any important information, I will update this report. I know that many of you will believe that these photographs were created in a graphics program, and you may be right, but I thought you would want to check out the photos and camera information. The images below link to the two original, unaltered photographs.)

Checked around and could not find this so if it has already been posted, my apologies.

Well... I think these look too good to be true to me. But they are unaltered? That's crazy to me.

I was hoping to get some photographers on this and let me know what's going on.

Crazy photo's if they are real...

Any thoughts?

Pred...

[edit on 4-4-2010 by predator0187]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
To me it looks like they're using the perspective to make the object appear large but far away. But, to me it looks like a smaller object closer to the camera. To me it def. looks like the object is floating in front of the building distance wise. Between the building and the camera.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
the images...

looks like i see a string!

But on closer inspection, i don't see one. But when you zoom out it looks like there is a string.

good catch OP.

[edit on 4/4/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I saw that too, it looked like a skinny antenna or something when you zoom out. I wonder what it is..

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet if you look hard enough you will find a perfect match to a garden light like the Noma Moon Ray series. It looks identical to the shape of the average one on the market.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Thanks buddy!

I thought they looked fake, but when I looked for strings I could not find them either.

Weird pictures for sure...hmmm to good to be true!?!?

Pred...

[edit on 5-4-2010 by predator0187]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Honestly... if they're traveling through space/time in that absolute piece of crap machinery with random antennae sticking out then no wonder there isn't any disclosure, I'd be too ashamed to disclose anything either if I was the owner of one of those.

Fake, my opinion anyway.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VintageEnvy

on closer closer CLOSER inspection. it does look like a string! it also looks photo shopped too. you can see a fuzzy border around the object.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

I think that was the funniest thing I have heard in a while. literally laughed out loud.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I opened up both in Photoshop- and the first one has some funny looking stuff at the corner of the building and at the edge of the pic- If you cant see it, I can try to make it bigger. It's sharpened pixels at both spots.

I saw the long, long antenna, but THAT part didn't stick out as much as the building did. Why state the obvious...

Edited: Does putting up the frigging pic help? I think it might.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by wylekat]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I opened up both in Photoshop- and the first one has some funny looking stuff at the corner of the building and at the edge of the pic- If you cant see it, I can try to make it bigger. It's sharpened pixels at both spots.

I saw the long, long antenna, but THAT part didn't stick out as much as the building did. Why state the obvious...

Edited: Does putting up the frigging pic help? I think it might.

I don't get it...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Here, I fiddled with some filters and got some hot string/antenna action....

I can def. see three sticks/strings/antenna

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

The thing that strikes me as strange is the antennas are only in the second photo. The 1st should still show the antenna being its longer then the craft we should still see part of it. Unless of course that the string only showed in the second and also dealing with perspective the simple act of them standing up and taking the second picture changed the perspective and you could see the top of the craft. you can tell in the second pic the height of the camera changes doesnt effect the background but had a drastic effect on the ufo.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by VintageEnvy

whats with the BLUR around the ufo, IN both pics?

it looks photo shopped in there.

I smell fake.... i wish it was real, but my common sense, and well... common sense says its fake.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

It's ok. Pic's too small to see the pixilation. I'll fix it...

I have no idea what that is (technically speaking). I didn't sharpen anything in the pic, just added lines and words.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by RedBird

It's ok. Pic's too small to see the pixilation. I'll fix it...

I have no idea what that is (technically speaking). I didn't sharpen anything in the pic, just added lines and words.

it is a border around the top of the roof, like a fence.. i've seen that before.

it keeps people from falling off..

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
As the OP,Its too good to be true,
To me it looks like Remotely operated,some thing like a toy,just a guess by the looks of it. It even has an antenna

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Come on man, deny ignorance. I can see the string in the 2nd picture clearly. Can't you?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It might be a string... and i was wondering why the camera was held so low while taking those pics
, may be he is on stairs!!
Or may be not held low..

[edit on 4-4-2010 by SubjectHero]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

They travel billions of miles and need an antenna to pick up FM radio. Maybe they like jazz or Rap?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join