It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Active @ 7.406Mhz Shortwave

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

You check your sources?

1977 Sep 27th Battle of the Harvest Moon Russia destroyed the US SECRET MOON BASE.

1977 Oct Moon Bases Russian outpost achieved with seven manned long-range particle beam installations on the near side and at least one large base on the far side.

1977 Oct Skylab downed A newly operational Russian Cosmos Interceptor
shot down Skylab, along with its crew of five American astronauts secretly aboard, died in a giant fireball over the United States.

1981 Apr 12th Shuttle Columbia STS1 The Columbia was accidentally destroyed by 7 Super Heavy Cosmospheres

1984 Scientific Report Experiments cause Earth rotation slowing

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak
So you're saying that sound is just a different wave length/frequency of light and that's why it can't go through space?

Did you read my reply? I said sound is related to electromagnetic radiation, and you can turn sound into light or for that matter gammarays even, using energy and modulating it. Have you ever wondered why things producing light also produce sound at the same time as a whole other bunch of radiation types. E=mc^2 anyone? No things like nukes produce sound. together with a wide variety of radiation types, like visible light, and gammaphotons or protons etc. Expplode such a bomb in space and you won't hear a thing since there is no matter present.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Originally posted by rufusdrak
So you're saying that sound is just a different wave length/frequency of light and that's why it can't go through space?

Did you read my reply? I said sound is related to electromagnetic radiation, and you can turn sound into light or for that matter gammarays even, using energy and modulating it. Have you ever wondered why things producing light also produce sound at the same time as a whole other bunch of radiation types. E=mc^2 anyone? No things like nukes produce sound. together with a wide variety of radiation types, like visible light, and gammaphotons or protons etc. Expplode such a bomb in space and you won't hear a thing since there is no matter present.

Please show us how sound is related to light. I'm curious to hear your explanation.
Was it that diagram you showed previously? Because that had nothing to do with sound, that was a diagram showing the various frequencies of light not sound. It didn't even mention sound once.
Come on I'm waiting oh wise one.....E=MC2 proves that sound is light according to you so let's hear it.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It sounds like typical shortwave noise to me, packet transmissions maybe. Why do you think it is produced by HAARP?

How can radio transmissions cause something to vibrate? Unless you have an antenna, tuner, amplifier, and speaker system.

[edit on 4/4/2010 by Phage]

Because the Earth itself emmits sound, at a frequency just above seven Hertz. This is called the Shumann frequency, and when you mix this with an interfering second or more frequencies, modulating these, you can produce anything from beautiful music to sounds making people ill, lose their bowels, get heart attacks etc. and pressumably from feeling how these ELF (Extremely low frequencies) which such may produce, from facing one radio frequenciy towards another for instance and at much higher frequencies, where one frequency blocks parts of the other one out, like what the OP describes, counter facing these sounds (radiowaves is modulated sound you know) you can produce extremely low frequency we cannot hear, but indeed feel. And by creating dis-harmony between the Earth's own emissions in the Shumann range, you can like I said produce lit. stunning effects. The sound file there does indeed sound like info packs,.......................

See the problem with you is you keep changing your story. You first started saying that sound IS LIGHT. Now that I've schooled you, you're starting to back peddle and say that sound is only "related" to light, but in such a way that you don't even know or can explain other than vaguely throwing E=MC2 out like you know what it means.

Here is your quote.

You said that The Schumann Resonance is SOUND? That earth produces a sound and it can be beautiful music? Um...the Schumann resonance is not sound, not even close. It is an ELF which stands for "Extremely Low Frequency" and is a band of radio waves. I.E.LIGHT
It is not a 'sound' and cannot be heard. Now you obviously looked up the wiki articles as I told you to, and you are back peddling but it can clearly be seen here that you thought that sound and light were the same thing.

Just please admit you were schooled and stop distracting everyone and trying to confuse people that are trying to get a handle on this. The proper terminologies and definitions need to be established. You obviously had no idea that sound and light are two completely different and unrelated phenomenon but you're trying to save face and still tie it together and back pedal all at once. Just STOP you were exposed, let's just keep it on topic now.
It's ok you didn't know that sound is not light, NOW you know I have taught you it. Just let go and stop the charade.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

OK. Take the sun. Theoretically speaking it produce a whole lot of sound aswell as other kinds of waves and particle radiation. Photons for instace (electromagnetic radiation) can be explained both as waveforms, beams and particles. Sound is waveforms and since photons of different energies can be explained as waveforms. For instance photons have no mass, which allows them to travel at the "speed of light" which is actually "speed of photons". The waveforms detectable by these light quants are similar to waveforms detected by sound, and reflects a common ground. Like I said you can turn hearable sound into analogous waveforms as photons, let's say in the MW range, and transmit this sound through space, and then decode these photones into hearable sound again. Now how do you expect this could be possible unless there was a link between hearable sound or ulthra sound for that matter and electromagnetic radiation. You could even with a bit of energy, send the same sound signals, still analogue, as light, via for instance a laser, making it possible for people of near stars to transform them into analogue sound again. Instead of analogous signals youo could also use digital info packets.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Just for your information and to further educate you on this topic. What you seem to be confusing is en.wikipedia.org...

"the brown note".

"The brown note is a theoretical infrasound frequency that would cause humans to lose control of their bowels due to resonance. There is no scientific evidence to support the claim that a "brown note" (transmitted through sound waves in air) exists."

You see how that article calls it "infrasound frequency"? And talks about resonance in similar fashion to how you incorrectly were trying to relate sound resonance to ELF LIGHT/ELECTRO-MAGNETIC RADIATION?

You see how it says that the brown note is 'transmitted through SOUND WAVES through the AIR'? That's because it is SOUND and the farthest thing from ELF or Electro-magnetic radiation/LIGHT and has nothing to do with it.

Read how the brown note resonance was tested at certain frequencies on SUBWOOFER SPEAKERS. Just like I told you, speakers produce sound. Speakers do not produce LIGHT. Unless you can "see" what's coming out of your speakers with your eyes but then you need professional help as stated earlier.

Learn the terms and learn the difference between sound and light so that you can know what you're talking about.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Tom_Proctor

HAARP does not create ELF frequencies by "mixing" HF frequencies with lower frequencies. HAARP produces ELF radiation in the ionosphere by using the IRI to manipulate the electrojet. It can only do this when ionospheric conditions permit and it is a very low strength signal, in the neighborhood of 20-30 watts. ELF radiation has a wavelength of thousands of miles, it cannot be aimed very well.

Electromagnetic radiation cannot cause the ground to vibrate. The use of ELF in Magnetotellurics for subsurface exploration is possible but it does not cause earth to vibrate.

^This. EM waves can cause heat, not physical vibrations. And the heat that HAARP could generate at a substrate level would be like aiming a hair dryer at an active volcano then blaming it when the volcano erupts.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You can use sound to produce energy, and thus produce electromagnetic radiation. Depending on the sound source and things like frequency etc. the ammount of energy increase or decrease. The sounds on earth make the earth and the atmosphere vibrate, and that in turn produce electromagnetic radiation detectable through space. My theory is that you could turn matter into emmitting light using sound waves alone. Get it?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I was doing some research and came across this sporadic E maybe this can explain the unusual radio signals.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You can use sound to produce energy, and thus produce electromagnetic radiation. Depending on the sound source and things like frequency etc. the ammount of energy increase or decrease. The sounds on earth make the earth and the atmosphere vibrate, and that in turn produce electromagnetic radiation detectable through space. My theory is that you could turn matter into emmitting light using sound waves alone. Get it?

I don't care what you can use to produce other things. Stop trying to link causal relationships and make it sound like this proves that they're identical. I can use my foot to kick the garbage can and make a loud banging noise, so according to your theory that means my foot is made of sound?
Just please stop you're looking so foolish it's unreal. Sound and light ARE NOT RELATED. They are NOT THE SAME, never have been and never will be.

I posted the quote where you said the Schumann Resonance IS A SOUND. You confused the Schumann resonance with the 'brown note' because you thought that sound and light were the same things just because they share the similarity of being propagated via waves even though sound is a pressure wave propagating through a MEDIUM whereas light is not a pressure wave and does not need any medium and has a photon duality.

SOUND IS NOT LIGHT. When are you going to get it through your head? Stop concocting laughably wrong causal links to save face. I posted an outright direct quote from you that said you believe ELF is sound, PERIOD. You lost all credibility from that point on until you admit that you were wrong. No amount of these 'creative causal' conjectures of yours will save you from that embarrassment. Just STOP.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

LOL. Yes, we actually tried out that on a PA system during a music festival. No reports of anyone losing weigth in a sudden though. But it is supposed to have happened on several occations.

However sound can be used to produce energy, and in turn it can produce electromagnetic radiation. As can bee seen and heared when you move an object faster than the speed limit. You can actually see the shockwave, as if the object moves through a wall or a membrane. What I was refering to was the shumann resonance, which is caused by the Earth's magnetic fioeld or something. Newton said for instance, being an alchemist, that the solar system is music, with the bodies producing both electromagnetic radiation and sound at the same frequencies for each body. For instance the Shumann frequency is about 7 Hz in the electromagnetic field, and at the same time the earth humms at the same frequency only as infrasound. Therefor I believe that there is a direct link between sound and EM radiation.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Changing light into sound and sound into light can be done with specific transducers that act as photodetectors or LED's linked to piezoelectric crystals... for the unenlightened, just get that I'm saying it would require a man-made converter based on very common sound/light detection/emission devices. When normal matter absorbs light or sound and emits the other (in the rare case it does), the resulting output is not coherent enough to be of any use... and that's based on first principles, ain't nothin' you can do about it. Don't bother arguing.

As for using an ELF wave to image the planet, BRILLIANT! I myself am a medical imaging scientist and using what I call ultrasound (but in this case would be infrasound) at a low enough frequency to get nice penetration depth (lower f = lower attenuation = more easily detectable signal = more depth) is pretty cool. Of course, you'd get much lower resolution, but you aren't looking for tumors; you're looking for massive chunks of metal, stone, water, oil, etc.

For those who think light and sound are the same... light is a transverse electromagnetic wave (perpendicular, propagating local electric and magnetic fields) whereas sound is a longitudinal pressure wave (local compressed or expanded regions of tissue that propagate forwards). The only similarity is the form of the so-called "wave equation", a second-order differential equation in time and space. Any physical event that occurs which happens to be an approximate solution to this wave equation will propagate forward as dictated by the equation. A stimulus which cannot satisfy the equation will not propagate as a wave. In that sense, they are similar, but that's about it.

EDIT: Awww, I thought ELF was a pressure wave v.v. Oh well, the trade-off between resolution, frequency, and attenuated holds for EM waves too. Very cool stuff.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by pondrthis]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I think Tesla discovered that the Earth has a vibration that emits 7.0 Megahertz. All life is effected by this frequency. In some frequencies, people could simply fall asleep, sort of like the TV movie where everyone passes out. It can also effect weather. Tesla had the idea of building a "shield" that would prevent attack. He was big time on frequency experiments. When he "mysteriously" died in his apartment, all his papers turned up missing, so who knows what they're up to. Controlling weather, the human mind, who knows....

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pondrthis

See now this guy knows absolutely what he's talking about. And yes you made that slight mistake but corrected yourself that ELF is not a pressure (sound) wave but a EM wave. Hopefully now that someone with a far more accurate analysis has chimed in, neomystic will finallay begin to believe me and understand.

The biggest proof is: If light and sound were the same, then why do we have two completely different/separate organs to detect them both? And both these organs (eyes and ears) work on completely different mechanisms. If light and sound were the same we'd just have one giant organ that was a combination of ear/eye to sense all of the 'waves' but we don't because they are two completely separate phenomenon that need two completely separate types of organs and mechanisms to see/hear them.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

I think you might finally be getting it. Keep in mind that to my knowledge EM frequencies can't affect us because they are not physical pressure waves like sound is.
What I mean by that is sound is a pressure wave that PHYSICALLY pushes against matter and affects it, that's why if you stand in front of a subwoofer you physicall feel the pressure wave of the sound hitting you in the face. All that is, is the pressure pushing the AIR in your room into your face so you are feeling the compressed air hitting you. If you were in a vacuum you would not feel that because there is no air to be pushed.
EM waves on the other hand are not physical in that sense but are pure energy with no mass and thus they (depending on the frequency) pass through matter rather than pushing against it. Like I said this all depends on frequency and in some frequencies like GAMMA rays, they will pass through a foot of lead metal and into your body where they basically burn through your cells and cause radiation poisoning/cancer etc but I don't think you "feel" it in the traditional sense as you feel a sound wave. You'll just feel the pain when your body starts dying.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pondrthis

by the way thanks for the explanation, here's a good VISUAL demonstration of the two completely different types of waves that light and sound are comprised of.

paws.kettering.edu...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
How long ago did this start? Cuz if you look at www.swpc.noaa.gov... on the GOES solar X-ray flux you can see several low periods, this has been happening for like 2 weeks. I don't know why there are these low periods in almost exactly 24 hour intervals. Maybe someone should start a thread on this and or how these things could be related.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DayKnightmare

The GOES satellite enters Earth's shadow each day.

Twice a year, around the spring and fall equinoxes the GOES spacecraft experience a period by which the sunlight is blocked by the Earth’s shadow (eclipse). The maximum shadow duration is approximately 72 min out of the spacecraft’s 24 hour orbit period. The shadow (or eclipse season) lasts for approximately 45 days, twice a year.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I for one, think that the possibilities regarding sound are endless. We have just begun to scratch the surface.

This is ultrasound, I know. But interesting none the less.

"Surgeons use a highly focused beam of ultrasound to target prostate tumors with pinpoint accuracy.

A three-second burst of energy vaporizes an area smaller than a grain of rice."
SOURCE

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Quick, time to bring out those old tv sets with the analog tuners out of storage.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find some unusual activity going on in the old VHF frequency spectrum.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join