It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Active @ 7.406Mhz Shortwave

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Iam afraid you are wrong about radio waves. Try sticking your head in a microWAVE oven and tell me waves can't make objects resonate.

Yes the "information" is spread around pretty widely. Too bad Fulford is an idiot.

Radio waves do not cause things to "resonate" (without an antenna, tuner, rectifier, amplifier, and speaker).

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Why would I want to do that?

Microwaves are ultrahigh frequency radiation. In a dielectric material (like water) they cause molecules to rotate rapidly. This rapid rotation causes heat, not large scale vibration.

Here's an experiment you can try and it's safer. Put a bowl of water in a microwave oven and watch it heat up. Do you see it shaking much?

It should also be noted that the energy density within even a small microwave oven is orders of magnitude greater than that of the HAARP heater beam which is used to heat a small volume of the ionosphere.

[edit on 4/5/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

Radio waves can definetly cause vibrations in the earth.

Think about it like this, The governemnt uses 25 watts to find oil, natural gas, elements in the ground etc. They beam 25 watts straight into the ground and they get a sound after. by doing it so many times they can identifty any element in a second because it always gives off the same frequency.

Haarp uses a billionw atts of frequency, so if it was sent into the ground not only would it shake the ground violently but could cause massive earth quakes.

Heres a great video that explains haarp and gives you a nice example of how the earth quake scenario works, as well the heating of the upper atmosphere.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Prime-Vector

No.
That is not how ground penetrating radar works. It does not create sounds. It works like all radar, the radio signal is reflected back to the receiver. It cannot identify materials, it can locate geological and man made structures underground.

When the transmitted signal enters the ground, it contacts objects or subsurface strata with different electrical conductivities and dielectric constants. Part of the ground penetrating radar waves reflect off of the object or interface; while the rest of the waves pass through to the next interface.

The reflected signals return to the antenna, pass through the antenna, and are received by the digital control unit. The control unit registers the reflections against two-way travel time in nanoseconds and then amplifies the signals. The output signal voltage peaks are plotted on the ground penetrating radar profile as different color bands by the digital control unit.

For each reflected wave, the radar signal changes polarity twice. These polarity changes produce three bands on the radar profile for each interface contacted by the radar wave.

www.geomodel.com...

HAARP does not use a billion watts, it can produce 3.6Mw and it does not send it "into the ground". If it did, it would not cause the ground to shake.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

And you got HOW MANY STARS for this???

1977 Sep 27th Battle of the Harvest Moon Russia destroyed the US SECRET MOON BASE.

Oh, I see. Now you're just playin' with us!

Yeah, I find that about as likely as the implications by the OP, in this thread....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, but THEN you cut-n-pasted to add this:

But wait there's more...

1981 Apr 12th Shuttle Columbia STS1 The Columbia was accidentally destroyed by 7 Super Heavy Cosmospheres

1981 Nov 12th Shuttle Columbia STS2 Supposedly carried Astronauts Joseph Engle and Richard Truly. In fact there were no human pilots aboard. It was shot down by Russian TU-144 jet airplanes using beam weapons, over the White Sea Finland.

Did you actually read all of that garbage, before posting it?

How embarrassingly inane, and ridiculous that is...

...because, here is Columbia, following mission STS-1, landing at Edwards:

STS-1 was the first orbital flight of the Space Shuttle, launched on April 12, 1981, and returning to Earth April 14. Space Shuttle Columbia orbited the earth 37 times in this 54.5-hour mission.

STS 2:

Although the STS-2 mission had been planned for five days, with a few hours a day over the five-day mission testing the Canadarm, the flight was cut short when one of the three fuel cells that produce electricity and drinking water failed. The mission was shortened to two days, and the Canadarm tests were canceled. The crew stayed awake during a scheduled sleep period and tested the arm anyway....

...The deorbit and entry on this mission differed from STS-1 in that while the first shuttle entry was flown as a "middle of the road" test of the automatic guidance, the success in that mission allowed for the STS-2 crew to explore stability margins of the vehicle's performance. 29 planned Programmed Test Inputs (PTIs) were manually flown in the Control Stick Steering (CSS) mode, with Engle making use of his past manual hypersonic flying experience in the X-15. These PTIs provided useful data for subsequent engineering modifications.

Hmmmmm.....

Here is a photo of the Canadian-built robotic arm; I guess this picture was snapped by some ghost who hitch-hiked a ride on STS-2, since you claim it was "unmanned"

Really, this kind of nonsense being posted is NOT up to ATS standards anymore.

Guess people will believe just about anything they read on the Web?

For OP:

HF frequency 7406?

Do you have an airline pilot friends? I can ask some of mine (since I'm not flying anymore) to tune one of our HF radios and listen.

But, really no point, because I've heard similar anomalous sounds on HF for over a decade..."like Pac Man". Not having a basis in Ham radio, didn't wonder much about it, assumed it was military data transmission.

Sounded more like old-time Internet dial-up modem sounds, but slightly more regular.

UPDATE: Checked the "source" of the cut-n-pasting up there. Boy, oh boy!!

"Barium Blues"

All crediblity, up in flames right there, mate. (Their tagline is "HAARP and Chemtrails". 'Nuff said!)

[edit on 5 April 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
HAARP does not use an antenna, it uses a gigantic antenna array that allows focusing of the RF signal almost to a point. When you're talking about megawatts of signal, a lot of propagation is not needed. Radio Engineers do a fine job of predicting conditions accurately enough that Tropospheric Ducting can be used to places you wouldn't expect them. There are proven examples of this phenomenon as low as 160 meters. The concept they are using to achieve some of these effects is resonance. Resonance is that point where the capacitive reactance in the circuit is equal and balanced to the inductive reactance of the circuit. Resoanace at megawatt power could do some amazing things, things we might not consider possible otherwise. If a properly modulated voice can break a glass to pieces, what might a properly modulated, resonant, focused mega-watt RF energy break?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

It sounds like typical shortwave noise to me, packet transmissions maybe. Why do you think it is produced by HAARP?

How can radio transmissions cause something to vibrate? Unless you have an antenna, tuner, amplifier, and speaker system.

[edit on 4/4/2010 by Phage]

Because the Earth itself emmits sound, at a frequency just above seven Hertz. This is called the Shumann frequency, and when you mix this with an interfering second or more frequencies, modulating these, you can produce anything from beautiful music to sounds making people ill, lose their bowels, get heart attacks etc. and pressumably from feeling how these ELF (Extremely low frequencies) which such may produce, from facing one radio frequenciy towards another for instance and at much higher frequencies, where one frequency blocks parts of the other one out, like what the OP describes, counter facing these sounds (radiowaves is modulated sound you know) you can produce extremely low frequency we cannot hear, but indeed feel. And by creating dis-harmony between the Earth's own emissions in the Shumann range, you can like I said produce lit. stunning effects. The sound file there does indeed sound like info packs, though, like what one might hear on a regular radio at certain frequencies. May be some kind of scrambling or someone in China perhaps surfing the internet via his Walkie Talkie (yes it's actually possible. A few years ago I came accross a transmitter set promising 4000 or so bauds band with and this was an amateur setup, and lots of time has gone by since then). Sounds like file transfer or something. Infact when I put my FM radio to produce white noice I get much of the same Pac Man sounds, ever since we got digital TV via normal antenna over here. Guess it has to do with some kind of digital info packets being sent via AM band.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Ok guys, for anybody saying it was my radio or RF interference from something around me....

I have confirmed the signal to be heard BENDING S METERS S9+40 around the world besides in locations where the LUF is above 40m.

I have confirmation from Florida, Oregon, Utah, New York and the UK.

It is NOT around my area, I have just pinpointed the signal to be either Northwest or Southeast.

Remember, HF signals are bounced back to earth by the atmosphere. They are reflected and can travel very far. So me saying it's NW or SE meaning it could be Alaska, Russia, NW North Pole, etc...not just around Sierra Vista, AZ. Even though I am RIGHT by the largest military comms base in the world, Ft. Huachuca.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

More "New Age" mumbo-jumbo...

Misinformation

Makers of a product called the Power Balance Bracelet, which claims to improve balance and strength, claim that Schumann resonances appear in the human body and that "incorrect" resonance frequencies cause problems with the "energy field" of the body. As Schumann resonances occur in the Earth's magnetic field as a result of lightning strikes this claim is of course false.

Schumann resonances.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Also guys, this signal was not on last night.

It was on during the Chile earthquake or "aftershock" last night, and then it went off about 20 minutes later. It wasn't on for the rest of the night. The sound of it was slightly different, but it still sounded like the sound sample I posted.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by deadred

The array can keep the beam fairly tight but it cannot "focus" it. It spreads out the higher it gets. The array covers an area of a little more than 30 acres. By the time the beam reaches an altitude of 100km it has spread to cover an area of about 233,000 acres.

Let's look at that 3.6Mw. Spread it over 30 acres and you get about 30 watts per square meter, not enough to warm a cold piece of toast. Now let's look at it when you get up to 100km; the power density is .003 watts per square meter. You could sit in the middle of the beam all day and you wouldn't feel anything.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Ne Age or not, it can be detected by reworking a normal radio set. The idea is that the wavelength of this Shumann frequency range is just about or exactly the same as the circumference of the Earth, and counting in the distance between the surface of the earth and the ionosphere, and where in the ionosphere it bounces off, you get ressonace, which is not only detectable by spectrographic macines, but like I say, by modulating sound from the still air, all around the globe. You can say that the world humms, it vibrates due to something we are not really sure of, but as a fire produce both sound and electromagnetic emissions, the core of the earth does to, making the earth vibrate at a certain frequency. People have theorised that it might have something to do with earthquakes and weather too, and is in definite put in relation with facilities such as HAARP, and it's theorised ability to change weather patterns and produce earthquakes. Calling it New Age mumbo jumbo at a site like this is kinda baaah.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Zeropoint
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Just a bit of guess work but to be honest, im PRETTY damn sure you can create earthquakes, perhaps not create but at least trigger them using a 3.6 million watt standing wave, people underestimate the power of sound. Also remember the denser the substance, the better sound travells, so this HAARP beam will in fact travel better through the earth than through the air by a LONGSHOT, you can hear a train coming from miles away if you put your ear to the rail.

Nice thread anyway, damn curious, i mean the pacman noise is digital and you can tell that by using your ear, it isn't a natural sound, and a bit of a strange sound to be broadcasting for no apparent reason. It's even more susicious that an earthquake followed the sound or vice versa.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

The part I'm confused about (and I'm no expert) is that you're referring to these frequencies such as those given out by HAARP and ELF, etc, you refer to them as if they're sound and can be created into standing sound waves, you even used your amplified/subwoofer shaking the neighbor's house as an example. But HAARP does NOT produce sound, HAARP is not a giant studio monitor, amplifier, boombox, subwoofer or any of that. HAARP produces radio waves not sound waves, i.e. you can't go next to the HAARP and listen with your ears and "hear" the sound it's making so based on that I would think that your entire long winded equation explanation is wrong because that applies to sound and standing waves/harmonics of sound waves only which have mechanical propagation that differs greatly from UHF/ELF waves etc....

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Sounds and looks like data transmission. If you are right by a military base that is probably what it is.

Although there is one thing, speakers as we know them can only reproduce certain frequency ranges. If you want to go below or above those ranges you have to get a different speaker.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

The difference between sound waves and radiowaves is it's wavelenth and frequency. What a radiotransmityter actually does is to modulate regular sound into higher frequencies we cannot hear. A receiver then remodulates these high pitched sounds into the hearable spectrum. Atleast that was what we did when we played with radios back when I was a kid. I know there's a difference beween sound and electromagnetic radiation, but you can work one into the other with a simple setup using a crystal and a coil and a simple curcuit board. You don't even need a power source. Radios back in the beginning of the 20th century were so called crystal sets, and during the war people like my grandfather made small sets by using calsite crystals, a copperwire and a matchboks which was then placed on top of a rock in a certain way and they could actually evesdrop the BBC. Radios were prohibited here since the Nazis obviously didn't like the idea that the people should get outside propaganda like hgearing the kings's speaches and so on.

[edit on 5/4/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

It sounds like typical shortwave noise to me, packet transmissions maybe. Why do you think it is produced by HAARP?

How can radio transmissions cause something to vibrate? Unless you have an antenna, tuner, amplifier, and speaker system.

[edit on 4/4/2010 by Phage]

Because the Earth itself emmits sound, at a frequency just above seven Hertz. This is called the Shumann frequency, and when you mix this with an interfering second or more frequencies, modulating these, you can produce anything from beautiful music to sounds making people ill, lose their bowels, get heart attacks etc. and pressumably from feeling how these ELF (Extremely low frequencies) which such may produce, from facing one radio frequenciy towards another for instance and at much higher frequencies, where one frequency blocks parts of the other one out, like what the OP describes, counter facing these sounds (radiowaves is modulated sound you know) you can produce extremely low frequency we cannot hear, but indeed feel. And by creating dis-harmony between the Earth's own emissions in the Shumann range, you can like I said produce lit. stunning effects. The sound file there does indeed sound like info packs, though, like what one might hear on a regular radio at certain frequencies. May be some kind of scrambling or someone in China perhaps surfing the internet via his Walkie Talkie (yes it's actually possible. A few years ago I came accross a transmitter set promising 4000 or so bauds band with and this was an amateur setup, and lots of time has gone by since then). Sounds like file transfer or something. Infact when I put my FM radio to produce white noice I get much of the same Pac Man sounds, ever since we got digital TV via normal antenna over here. Guess it has to do with some kind of digital info packets being sent via AM band.

What are you people not understanding. HAARP does NOT PRODUCE SOUND!!! It produces electro-magnetic radiation. I know everyone loves to play arm chair scientist in these threads but can we at least get our basic terminologies right? Everyone is talking about what sound can do, sound this sound that, HAARP HAS ZERO TO DO with sound. HAARP plays with electro-magnetic radiation which has nothing to do with sound.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I know it doesn't damnit, but you can transform the signals into sound with very simple devices. You can turn light into sound and vise versa even.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Did you read yours before posting? Just curious. You could find a million things on the internet that agrees with your predisposed beliefs, and I could find a million that support mine. Why don't you look at some alternate information other than the crap that you just littered this forum with, because your stuff is about as nonsensical as you claim that his was.

By the way...You didn't get any stars, so, you're the only one that believes the stuff that you posted.

Just an observation...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

The difference between sound waves and radiowaves is it's wavelenth and frequency. What a radiotransmityter actually does is to modulate regular sound into higher frequencies we cannot hear. A receiver then remodulates these high pitched sounds into the hearable spectrum. Atleast that was what we did when we played with radios back when I was a kid. I know there's a difference beween sound and electromagnetic radiation, but you can work one into the other with a simple setup using a crystal and a coil and a simple curcuit board. You don't even need a power source. Radios back in the beginning of the 20th century were so called crystal sets, and during the war people like my grandfather made small sets by using calsite crystals, a copperwire and a matchboks which was then placed on top of a rock in a certain way and they could actually evesdrop the BBC. Radios were prohibited here since the Nazis obviously didn't like the idea that the people should get outside propaganda like hgearing the kings's speaches and so on.

Do you realize that a radio wave is electro magnetic radiation? That means a radio wave is LIGHT. Light that you see is an electro magnetic radiation. A RADIO WAVE is just a different frequency of LIGHT. So you're telling me that LIGHT is the same as SOUND but just at different frequencies? Then why is it that light can travel through a vacuum (i.e. ALL FREQUENCIES of light: radio waves, UV, visible light, gamma .....etc) but SOUND cannot? That is because sound is NOT light and sound has nothing to do with electro magnetic radiation.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

HAARP plays with electro-magnetic radiation which has nothing to do with sound.

Hear! Hear! (
...sorry, couldn't resist...)

That is one well-written sentence, with a sound foundation in facts. (
)

Some of these "armchair experts" continually amaze me. I still continue to blame our schools, at least in certain parts of the Western Industrialized World. Schools are failing our civilizations.

The Internet, while a valuable, and now indispensable tool, has a dark side, however. Very bad, incorrect and just plain wrong so-called "information" can propagate so rapidly, and lure in gullible people so quickly.

The Web seems to more often contributing to a general "dumbing down", rather than fulfilling its intended role as a source of easily attainable, rapid communication and exchange of knowledge.

Very, very disturbing trends, methinks.....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join