It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Active @ 7.406Mhz Shortwave

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Hi, i read this forum nearly everyday and have done for a long time, though ive never felt it necessary to create an account, (never bothered) but i just feel like commenting.

I study music studio technology at degree level which involves nearly everything to do with sound except creating music.
Now im pretty sure i have reason to dissagree with many over the fact that HAARP can in fact create an earthquake, it does this by bouncing a 'said' frequency at 3.6 million watts of the ionosphere, by doing this using a simple calculation you can work out specific frequencies and harmonics (multiples of that frequency) that are at the correct wavelength for a standing wave between the ground and the ionsophere, at this point you can then keep firing the same powerful beam at said frequencies at precice time ( it has to be right on top of the original frequency) by doing this, you start to reinforce that standing wave, (like moving you hand through a full bathtub, waiting for that wave to return to where you created it in the right direction, then do the same thing again and you add additional energy to that wave, reinforcing thus making it more powerful).

In this manner you can keep reinforcing the wave (not sure there's even a limit) until yes, the waves become so strong they pass through the earth.
(Just as my subwoofer at 300 house wattage can shake my next door neighbours house through the wall, HAARP can essentially shake the earth using not 300 watts but 3600000 watts, then by reinforcing the standing wave which is a simple calculation, I guess you could just work out the standing wave using the same calculations as you would a room to discover where the nodes and anti-nodes are located)

Axial mode of Height (H) (λ = wavelength) (F = Frequency) (344m/s = speed of sound)

V = F x λ
344 m /s = F x (2 x H)
( To work out H outside, i guess you locate the altitude of the ionosphere(90Km's)
344 m/s = F x ( 2 x 90000m )
344 m/s = F x 180000
F = 344 m/s ÷ 180000
F = 0.001911111111111111111111111

0.001911111111111111111111111 is the frequency at which a standing wave can occur between the earth and the ionosphere (not entirely accurate), so by finding multiples of the frequency, we uncover other frequencies in which standing waves can occur.

So using 0.0019111111 etc we can find other frequency that will work by discovering harmonics of this frequency i.e.

2 x 0.0019111111 = 0.0038 etc
4 x 0.0019111111 = etc

I guess you work out harmonics until you come to a frequency that is manageable and not so infinetly small.

Just a bit of guess work but to be honest, im PRETTY damn sure you can create earthquakes, perhaps not create but at least trigger them using a 3.6 million watt standing wave, people underestimate the power of sound. Also remember the denser the substance, the better sound travells, so this HAARP beam will in fact travel better through the earth than through the air by a LONGSHOT, you can hear a train coming from miles away if you put your ear to the rail.

Nice thread anyway, damn curious, i mean the pacman noise is digital and you can tell that by using your ear, it isn't a natural sound, and a bit of a strange sound to be broadcasting for no apparent reason. It's even more susicious that an earthquake followed the sound or vice versa.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
About to go to sleep,too tired to read all the posts right now,and not being very well-versed on these matters anyway,...I found this article of interest a while back and thought it might be worth sharing.

"How to Make an Earthquake"

Here's how you initiate a very large earthquake with such weapons. Take a convenient fault zone of set of them. Focus the interferometry on the fault zone, in the "diverging" mode, and deposit EM energy there in the rocks on both sides, increasing (slowly) the stress in the rocks by the reverse piezoelectric effect (deposit excess energy, get crystal mechanical movements). Do it slowly, and the stress will build up to large pressures well-above a plate slip minimum energy required. At some point, the rocks yield and one or both sides "slip" and move rather sharply, giving a very large earthquake in that zone. Do the same thing down in the earth (remember, LWs easily penetrate right through the earth and ocean at will, and so the "interference zone" focus can be inside the earth or beneath the ocean, at will.

earthchangesmedia.com...

I agree that it has something to do with piezoelectric effect. Another poster in last nights quake thread mentioned this too, and I thought it made sense.

Send energy in the form of ELF into granite with heavy quartz content, and you could produce an effect as mentioned above.

Also, interesting to note, I found this;

Analysis of the images suggests that a piezoelectric transformer manufactured from PZT is capable of emitting the light from the gas atoms and molecules

ieeexplore.ieee.org... -201

Could explain the colors in the sky reported in Chile and Haiti.

How much you wanna bet someone reports seeing colors during or right before yesterdays quake?

[edit on 5-4-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Zeropoint

Interesting post. Yes, soundwaves can be VERY powerful.

Certain rythms seem to have different effect. The fact the the
signals are digital account for the EMI problems with the Toyota accelerators, that is why NASA is getting involved.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by Smell The Roses

The Begich/ Manning book asks whether that knowledge will be used by war-oriented or biosphere-oriented scientists."

Too bad Begich and Manning are total idiots. You do know that old Nick's "doctorate" is a $400 sheepskin from an online homeopathy school in Sri Lanka, don't you?

"The military has had about twenty years to work on weather warfare methods, which it euphemistically calls weather modification. For example, rainmaking technology was taken for a few test rides in Vietnam. The U.S. Department of Defense sampled lightning and hurricane manipulation studies in Project Skyfire and Project Stormfury.

Typical Begich crap, you'll note he left out the part that these were cloud seeding and balloon/wire projects. No eeeevil HAARP waves.

And they looked at some complicated technologies that would give big effects. Angels Don't Play This HAARP cites an expert who says the military studied both lasers and chemicals which they figured could damage the ozone layer over an enemy.

Alvin Toffler. He writes 'what if' books on these sorts of things, but he's a shock futurist.

Looking at ways to cause earthquakes, as well as to detect them, was part of the project named Prime Argus, decades ago. The money for that came from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA, now under the acronym ARPA.)

Prime Argus focused on using nukes to do this. Not radio waves. Another pseudo-truth from Begich.

In 1994 the Air Force revealed its Spacecast 2020 master plan which includes weather control. Scientists have experimented with weather control since the 1940's, but Spacecast 2020 noted that "using environmental modification techniques to destroy, damage or injure another state are prohibited." Having said that, the Air Force claimed that advances in technology "compels a reexamination of this sensitive and potentially risky topic."

It's not a "master plan", it's a senior project run out of Maxwell AFB's war college. It features input from ROTC cadets and Hollywood directors. It is interesting, but it's a "what might space warfare be like in 2020" study that has very wide acceptance of material included. You ought to read the preamble, where they'll tell you who wrote what and what the purpose was.

A master plan it's not.

Sorry but I don't think you got the whole HAARP thing covered, especially not when we have experts speaking out and saying differently... Any by experts I mean people with REAL knowledge, first hand...I really doubt you know the specifics of what this "machine" can do. This is pretty much one of the largest secrets, in terms of potential use and capabilities the government has...

If you're quoting Begich as an expert, you aren't up on what's real and what isn't, I'm afraid. There is very little that's accurate in any of Begich's material; he might be expert on writing dramatic fiction but not in the sciences.

Just an observation for you Bedlam.

You bit off more than you could chew on this one. I would bow out gracefully before you get shown that you're not the expert that you "BELIEVE" that you are.

I won't provide my opinions because I have fought this fight before. But, you're getting eaten alive right now by "Smell the Roses", and it looks really really really bad for you.

Oh...instead of calling Begick an idiot without any proof to back your claims, you might want to show how your expertise is so much better and more reputable. That's the thing about ATS, everyone is a self made expert with their bachelor's degree in B.S. You've been a perfect representation of that. Blah blah blah...I know more than everyone else...blah blah blah. You have shown nothing that indicates that you are an expert in RF technology, yet you continue to secrete bad information from your pie hole as if you were an authority. YOU'RE NOT.

Go back to school son, and learn a bit more about frequencies before you spout theories that you cannot prove.

By the way, Smell the Roses provided you a ton of information in which I saw no counter for. If you have information that contradicts ALL of that...then you might want to get started on the debunking, because discrediting someone with more credentials than yourself (Begick) is for kiddies...

Bye.

Sorry about the overall tone of this post. I mean no harm to anyone, however, it gets old seeing the same non-sense and drivel from the same knuckleheads that barely have a high school education.

Much love to all...

[edit on 5-4-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Mozart would be proud of you!
I wonder if he ever imagined Radio?
Not to mention all the harmonics and HAARP's reported power.
We really have no idea how and what else can be hooked up in tandem form other known and unknown facilities.
I need to study more about Tesla. Seems like he was right on.
Finding the weak points is a no brainer.
One thing that can be checked about the so called man made quakes that is interesting to me is---- there proximity to a release area (a place of less resistance). A seaside place not a inland area that would not trigger easily.
Thanks for the audio info.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This reminds me a bit of the "wood pecker" signal that was supposedly broadcasted from Russia for a time.

Tom Bearden info... He also provided an audio recording and while it's different in basic sound, the cadence is very similar.

Not that I know how to "speak audio"

Supposedly the woodpecker signal was used for mapping.

b

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Could the current geomagnetic storm have some relationship on this? See my link-

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

We are currently in a G3 geomagnetic storm. This effects -

"Other systems: intermittent satellite navigation and low-frequency radio navigation problems may occur, HF radio may be intermittent, and aurora has been seen as low as Illinois and Oregon (typically 50° geomagnetic lat.)**. " Quote from above link.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hi all new to ATS. Great group of people.

The signal you are recieving is most likely a destuffing signal used for reproducing clocking signals. 7.406MHz is used for 51.84MHz clocking circuits. This is probably just a RF noise from a common source. Just for information is your radio digital or old school analog? Digital systems will have a clocking circuit. Maybe yours is 51.84 MHz clocked.

I hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

A couple cool post that really makes me think!
Thumbs up!
Wash Post headline---
"HAARP is cause of runaway Toyotas ---Obama's way of controlling not only the America auto industry but the Japanese as well ."
You never know!!! LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tektek2012
reply to post by Smell The Roses

yeah a good amount of those are wrong.

Prove it. A blanket statement like this shows absolutely nothing except for the fact that you're plugging your ears and saying...LA LA LA LA LA LA, I can't hear you...LA LA LA LA LA.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
A strong enough speaker with the right frequency can make glass ripple like water. If HAARP had that frequency that worked on heavy rock, with the ionosphere as the biggest possible speaker, an earthquake would be simple. One just needs to remember that radio waves are as solid as light; and therefore have the same potential to interact with solid objects under precisely controlled circumstances.

Oh, and Phage, from one contrarian to another; could you be any more transparent?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
smell the roses, did all those things actually happen!!??? plz plz plz post more links relating to this. this is why i read ATS i never knew that russia had beam weapons.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Originally posted by Bedlam
Who ever told you that one? Cross 'em off your list. It's pure bunk. Absolutely wrong. Typical confusion of radio and sound. Typical, that is, for an uneducated layman

That's because it's all wrong. The real stuff isn't nearly as interesting.

When are you ever even going to get your status up and near layman?
Laymen can see spin and total crap at the bat of an eye. Which level of academia does your meaningless rhetoric come from. HAARP can cause physical vibration. period.

Excellent question Donnie. I am waiting for Bedlam to provide his credentials so that we can exalt him as the God of Radio that he believes that he is.

Something tells me that we won't be seeing any of that.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor
Hey guys, this signal was on during the Chile earthquake about 2 hours ago.

It is no longer up!

I will continually update this thread.

Thanks for keeping people updated.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

V = F x λ 344 m /s = F x (2 x H) ( To work out H outside, i guess you locate the altitude of the ionosphere(90Km's) 344 m/s = F x ( 2 x 90000m ) 344 m/s = F x 180000 F = 344 m/s ÷ 180000 F = 0.001911111111111111111111111

90km is to low for this calculation, haarp is typically in the 200km+ range of the ionosphere.

Most of the haarp data, real-time and research is not nearly as "secret" as people think, with a little googling you can literally find thousands ( yes I mean thousands) of papers and documented data to pour over.

Hell you can even correlate you data with the real time magnetometer at the facility.
maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTheOne

To be corrected, not all the power comes from HAARP, they have 360 kWatts of power fed into HAARP, and they use the waves from the antenna array and use the Ionosphere to amplify the power of the waves, by heating the Ionosphere up, so infact, HAARP isnt the one with the power its the Ionosphere.

Purely conjecture on my part,
But perhaps a recent upgrade? Such as retrofitting "memristors" into circuitry: permitting a greater degree of precise calibration capability for attenuation / scalar modes as well as increased rigor to diffuse/specular transmittance?

From Leon Chau

The ion channel was the missing circuit element I was looking for" "And it [memristor / synapse] already existed in nature"

Who knows...

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Vajrayana]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So maybe the baja quake wasn't as big as intended.

Guess they must be real pi*sed about the wikileaks about to go live ny minute.

peace

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What ever it is, it buzzes on my computer speakers constantly.

My computer speakers actually start buzzing also with a peculiar feed back about 2 seconds before my cell phone rings.

I literally know because of them when I am going to get a call before I get a call.

I am some what concerned because my whole house seems to be bombarded by some kind of powerful electromagnetic field/interferrence that really makes me wonder how healthy are these emmissions for me.

I also live a block from a sizeable electric power substation, and while it might not be HARRP, there is no denying a lot of electromagnetic activity is taking place within my dwelling.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

The piezoelectric effect is caused by electric field, not electromagnetic radiation. There has to be an electric circuit to induce the effect, radio waves do not do it.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

HAARP does not use sound. It uses electromagnetic radiation.

The HAARP heater does not "bounce" a high frequency radio signal off of the ionosphere. The targeted area of the ionosphere absorbs the high frequency radiation from the heater. That is the whole point of the heater.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join