It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Active @ 7.406Mhz Shortwave

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Tom_Proctor

HAARP does not create ELF frequencies by "mixing" HF frequencies with lower frequencies. HAARP produces ELF radiation in the ionosphere by using the IRI to manipulate the electrojet. It can only do this when ionospheric conditions permit and it is a very low strength signal, in the neighborhood of 20-30 watts. ELF radiation has a wavelength of thousands of miles, it cannot be aimed very well.

Electromagnetic radiation cannot cause the ground to vibrate. The use of ELF in Magnetotellurics for subsurface exploration is possible but it does not cause earth to vibrate.

As you're being so negative to the Poster, I think he's onto something and you're a debunker!

In fact, as a Radio Ham myself, what he has said so far IS correct!

Please keep your replies to being factual and don't bother if you can't, it's very childish!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

I am a daily sun/aurora watcher, today its very strange since our sun shows us only 1 active sunspot, we got today a record of 3 years of the solar wind speed and density.

speed: 732.5 km/sec
density: 5.7 protons/cm3
www.spaceweather.com...

Here you can see that the US side got the most amount of protons/electrons
img686.imageshack.us...
img682.imageshack.us...

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Here is shows that out Magnetosphere is weaker then the last days
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Heated up atmosphere over Japan
img694.imageshack.us...

US
img682.imageshack.us...

I don't say that this are 100% proofs that Haarp could do that but since we got a record solar wind with almost no active sunspots, i would say that this are just to much coincidence.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Artaius]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
shockwaves of the eq passing trough the earth...resonating to the core????
disturbance of the magnetic field will generate radiowaves...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Hi
Interesting posts

1950s Project Plowshare ?Canal Digging

This is related to the sedan crater experiment.

Back on topic.

Tom_Proctor can you post more samples ?

Did some other radio watcher or globaltuner user can confirm the signal ?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv
shockwaves of the eq passing trough the earth...resonating to the core????
disturbance of the magnetic field will generate radiowaves...

This radio waves are mad made you can hear and see it...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Artaius

ofcourse you see and feel it... if it was generated by an radio station you must be able to track it douwn... if it is everywere in the same strengt it comes from outer space ore is generated in the core...

related to the shuman resonance????? perhaps that is wat you are picking up? 7 MHZ is the frequency of it...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 5-4-2010 by ressiv]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Artaius

ofcourse you see and feel it... if it was generated by an radio station you must be able to track it douwn... if it is everywere in the same strengt it comes from outer space ore is generated in the core...

related to the shuman resonance????? perhaps that is wat you are picking up? 7 MHZ is the frequency of it...
en.wikipedia.org...

Of course its the shuman resonance but if you want manipulate the earth weather or crust you need to use the same frequency as the earth do.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Another piece of information here:

To send out an ELF frequency of say 6Hz you would need a sizeable or large antenna to support the size of the wavelength, so to even transmit an ELF wave, you would require a very large antenna or a large antenna array.

For example, the one the Alaska HAARP has, which is an antenna array. A very large one infact.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by NotTheOne]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Artaius

you realise how much energy you will need to generate the same effect?
not even haarp can come close to it...

and another fact is that shuman resonance don't actully generates EQ's but is moore the effect of eq's itself...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hi guys, Australian here, www.heraldsun.com.au...
Shows weird radar images, I myself showed one pulsing, outwards, and it had rings, just going outwards, 1-2 km ring right around an epicentre, quite amazing, never seen anything like this before...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Artaius

you realise how much energy you will need to generate the same effect?
not even haarp can come close to it...

and another fact is that shuman resonance don't actully generates EQ's but is moore the effect of eq's itself...

To be corrected, not all the power comes from HAARP, they have 360 kWatts of power fed into HAARP, and they use the waves from the antenna array and use the Ionosphere to amplify the power of the waves, by heating the Ionosphere up, so infact, HAARP isnt the one with the power its the Ionosphere.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
I am watching this thread with great Enthusiasm...

Wouldn't it be good to hear that Radio Signal and 10 minutes later another Earthquake is reported?

I'm just wondering though, What's the purpose of the Earthquakes if everyone thinks HAARP has got something to do with it??

Pretty sadistic. Let's hope to hell they are not doing these evil things.
If these earthquakes are caused by HAARP like technology they would be used to cause instability, poverty and chaos in the areas hit.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
About to go to sleep,too tired to read all the posts right now,and not being very well-versed on these matters anyway,...I found this article of interest a while back and thought it might be worth sharing.

"How to Make an Earthquake"

Here's how you initiate a very large earthquake with such weapons. Take a convenient fault zone of set of them. Focus the interferometry on the fault zone, in the "diverging" mode, and deposit EM energy there in the rocks on both sides, increasing (slowly) the stress in the rocks by the reverse piezoelectric effect (deposit excess energy, get crystal mechanical movements). Do it slowly, and the stress will build up to large pressures well-above a plate slip minimum energy required. At some point, the rocks yield and one or both sides "slip" and move rather sharply, giving a very large earthquake in that zone. Do the same thing down in the earth (remember, LWs easily penetrate right through the earth and ocean at will, and so the "interference zone" focus can be inside the earth or beneath the ocean, at will.

earthchangesmedia.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWretched

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor

It goes on for hours at a time starting at 12am Pacific Time and I haven't heard it end, but it does eventually. It fades in and out, changes it's sound. It's almost like HAARP has been trying to aim and find the perfect frequencies to create an earthquake. The waterfall of the signal is also interesting. I know if you take two frequencies, say 740Hz and 746Hz, the ending result is 6Hz, which is an extremely low, vibrating signal like a subwoofer.

You may get a 6Hz signal, but its a 'radio' or RF signal, so nothing like a sub woofer. Sub woofer gives off audio signals, which is vibration of the surrounding air. RF radiation can not do that.
Soon as I read that, I knew this was a crock. RF will not vibrate the ground. If you can isolate one element and pump in enough power to vibrate the elements molecules maybe, but given that the earth crust is made up of so many different elements this would not work.
It only works with your microwave oven and only on water molecules.

( and yes I am a licensed ham radio operator with over 20 years experience )

Some of the thinking is that you charge the ionosphere electro-magnetically. Using the dialectic that is the atmosphere. (air)
Call the ionosphere the positive plate and the iron core the ground.
By using the natural magnetic fields and the directional attributes of radio
the release of this energy at a specific weak spot in a fault area.
I am not up on magnetic's that much but know LC circuits real well.
Now I have never said this type technology has caused an earthquake but the evidence is really mounting.
Have you been listening?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

Originally posted by Damian-007
I am watching this thread with great Enthusiasm...

Wouldn't it be good to hear that Radio Signal and 10 minutes later another Earthquake is reported?

I'm just wondering though, What's the purpose of the Earthquakes if everyone thinks HAARP has got something to do with it??

Pretty sadistic. Let's hope to hell they are not doing these evil things.
If these earthquakes are caused by HAARP like technology they would be used to cause instability, poverty and chaos in the areas hit.

Well, I didn't mean for it to be "Sadistic". I meant as if to say that there's the proof everyone's looking for.

Why would an Earthquake be Sadistic anyhow? Do you think all Earthquakes cause Damage and Kill People?

Anyhow, I'm not interested in what you think. I know what I think and that's all that Matters.

Capisce (Capishe). If your not sure how it's pronounced.......

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
As you're being so negative to the Poster, I think he's onto something and you're a debunker!

In fact, as a Radio Ham myself, what he has said so far IS correct!

Please keep your replies to being factual and don't bother if you can't, it's very childish!

Originally posted by 911stinks
I know this is a conspiracy, because Phage was the first to try to debunk.

After all, Phage is #1 govt. debunker for ATS.

Not to pile on here, but I couldn't agree more with the both of you and the stars received (or not received) on page 1 reflect other member's beliefs.

Whenever debunkers (especially infamous ones) immediately jump on a poster's thread, it makes me think they're on to something.

It's VERY well documented that the Tesla technology that HAARP is based on is capable of causing earthquakes... and a lot more. Whether that happened in this case, I don't know. But to claim over and over that it's not possible is beyond dishonest.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

I wasn't really trying to call you sadistic I kinda got what you were saying.
It is just the thought of death and destruction being watched with great enthusiasm.
I realize you meant enthusiasm for the thread. I meant no offence.

Understand Italian? Mama mia!

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Here is a video of Fox interviewing Kenneth Hudnut USGS Caltech prediction 7.8 earthquake.

Hmm.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Not to pile on here, but I couldn't agree more with the both of you and the stars received (or not received) on page 1 reflect other member's beliefs.

Whenever debunkers (especially infamous ones) immediately jump on a poster's thread, it makes me think they're on to something.

It's VERY well documented that the Tesla technology that HAARP is based on is capable of causing earthquakes... and a lot more. Whether that happened in this case, I don't know. But to claim over and over that it's not possible is beyond dishonest.

Well its very easy to make the statement above lets see some REAL proof that it can cause earthquakes also just because someone is debunking whats claimed in a post does not mean the post is correct and on to something as you claim! I know this is a conspiracy site but when you see some of the things claimed on here you have to

Also when you are probably a bit older than the average poster on here and have grown up listening to similar BS CLAIMS for 30+ yrs and NONE have ever been proved true you tend to look at things in a different light!

[edit on 5-4-2010 by wmd_2008]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join