It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Active @ 7.406Mhz Shortwave

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Nice cut and paste blitz. This thread seems to be about HAARP. That makes at least 3/4th's of your content off topic.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
reply to post by Bedlam

Okay what about this...Is this all wrong too?

Ah, jeez, a chemtrail site? The cites you copypasted there fall into a sort of combination of CT fiction, "bees smell fear" and a sort of "so, nu?" non-sequiturism.

You pasted dozens - pick a few, I'm not responding to them all.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Um no, that list of environmental manipulation has EVERYTHING to do with HAARP...sorry if you didn't take the time out to actually understand and research the incidents listed. I am not going to do research for you or bedlam you both have access to the internet. Have at it and prove the projects that have been underway for years to be lies. Notice the use or radio waves to manipulate weather? Notice the experiments on earthquake creation back in the 1930s? Notice the blatant experimentation going on with weather control? There is a lot of info there, rather than paste it, what would you want me to do? I provided as many incidents as possible in as little space as needed. Sorry but debunking that is going to take some work on your part other than a few snappy lines.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

yeah a good amount of those are wrong.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tektek2012

You actually have to provide links and sources for anyone to believe that. I am not saying that 100% of the incidents are all related to HAARP but show some documentation of how "a good amount of them is wrong"...in any way.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

HAARP was not built until 1996. At that time it was a low powered facility.
Those idiotic points you listed (which I'm sure you have carefully researched) date back to 1935.

1981 Apr 12th Shuttle Columbia STS1 The Columbia was accidentally destroyed by 7 Super Heavy Cosmospheres

Great stuff there.

[edit on 4/4/2010 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Oh I think I gave enough for people to look over for now. Discussing HAARP and it's alternate uses to skeptics is an interesting thing

Like most things related to the government though I will end on this note...do you really think you have ANY idea what the U.S. government is capable of?

Do you really think you have ANY idea what their technology is capable of? That is the real question one needs to ask themselves.

I am going to go out on a limb and say 99.9% of people will say no. Those that say yes are in complete denial and are naive to say the least....

Anyway I ate a great dinner and I am tired. Off to bed for me, thanks again OP for the great info. This is exactly the type of thing I have been looking for. Hopefully more people will come out with more knowledge and start spreading the message they feel needs to be heard.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Snappy lines from the other side, take a look.

This video predicted it
www.youtube.com...

1. The quake occurred at 4:04.[ Referring to 4.4 EQ in Cali, which seem to be an aftershock of the Chile quake.]
www.wxyz.com...
2. It registered 4.4 magnitude
3. It was centered 4 miles from the epicenter of the 1987 Whittier Narrows quake (now ask yourself, why would they report this factoid? Who cares whether it was 4 miles or 17 miles?)
4. The CA 4.4 quake is exactly "half" of the 8.8 Chilean quake.
5. The depth of the quake was 11 miles.
6. It occurred 11 miles east of downtown LA.
7. 11 is an Illuminati darling.
8. Perhaps unrelated to our California 4s, we have our 44th president sitting in office.
9. Most disturbingly, Easter Sunday falls on 4/4. Is the CA quake, enveloped in 4s, portending an event on 4/4? Is 4/4 now "in play"?
10 If you add up the complete date for Easter you get: 4 + 4 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 0 = 11
11. Finally, the Illuminati hate Jesus Christ. To carry out something on 4/4, Resurrection Day, would fill them with glee.
12. Is CA's 4.4 quake just a warm up for something bigger on 4/4? I hope and pray not Bro.

here's the follow up video reflecting the predictions

www.youtube.com...

coincidence or haarp?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom_Proctor

HAARP can cause ELF frequencies, and I know for a fact it can be done by transmitting higher frequencies and mixing them together with a lower frequency below it.

No, that doesn't work that way. If you were talking sound, then you can get beat frequencies with two signals like that. But it's not sound, it's EM. ELF from the electrojet caused by HAARP is miniscule in power, but it's still EM and not sound, so it can have no mechanical vibration effect.

As said in my original post, the waterfall shows signals very close to eachother.

If you take 700Hz, and then take 706Hz, you create a 6Hz frequency. You then turn the ground into a large subwoofer. HAARP has the power to do this. And they have openly said they can put their radio power into the ground for finding oil.

Again, no. You're looking at the detected audio, and seeing two frequency peaks. But the radio wave in question is not audio. The modulation components of the radio wave are nothing more than mathematical relationships of the sidebands and the carrier - they do not exist as audio, and can have no audio-like effects.

So, no "subwoofer", sad to say. You seem to be falling into the camp of "radio is audio" or "radio has audio effects because its modulated", and neither are anywhere near true.

HAARP's only got 3.6MW of total power. That's a lot right at the antenna, but it's in the low microvolts here, and it's even less when used to produce ELF - they might get 15W of total ELF on a perfect shot, it's generally in the low single digits.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007

If you do mix two frequencies together you create a whole host of other frequencies as well. I think they're called Harmonics. Correct me if I'm wrong. So wouldn't the Harmonics of the two frequencies create Problems?

If you mix sound waves together in a somewhat non-linear media, like air, you get sound harmonics, or beat frequencies. If you mix radio waves together in a non-linear media, which free space isn't, you get radio wave harmonics. They don't turn into sound.

I aslo thought they way they found oil, even using HAARP is to bounce radio waves off or have the Radiowaves absorbed by the actual oil.

Everything Absorbs, resonates and reflects radiowaves. it's just a matter of finding the right frequency to do it.

Not so much. What they do is to vary the earth's magnetic field just a tap, in waves, over the area you're mapping. Time-varying magnetic fields cause electric currents in conductors. In this case, you'd call them magnetotelluric currents, and you can lay down a grid of very sensitive voltage probes and detect the tiny tiny signal variations as the magnetic waves pass. With a LOT of math and good luck, you can use the signal variations in the grid to create a map of current disturbances. That can be used to spot discontinuities, like bunkers, or big areas with different conductivity, like shale deposits.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Smell The Roses.....

Unfortunately you are getting more & more into the habit of not "looking before you leap".

You really need to do more research & check your sources properly, or you will never emerge from that “rabbit hole”.

Look at your previous 2 threads:

Your thread title: Air Force Pilot Captures UFO on Video - MEXICO

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reality: It was a balloon from Brazil as very easily referenced from several previous threads.

Your thread title: MARS Anomaly - New Video - WTH is this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reality: It was very easily shown to be a natural formation.

Just as you should have done more research & checked your sources properly regarding your last 2 threads…..

You really need to look thoroughly at the material regarding HAARP, into which you are placing so much faith.

If you do that, you will be able to have a much happier life & “breathe a lot more easily” because you will find that HAARP is not a problem.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

What I see in the waterfall is them mixing. You can mix to make the difference of those frequencies an extremely low frequency. And in that sense, taking what you said about it being 20-30 watts with ELF, they could use an extremely powerful signal at 7.4Mhz and send out extremely powerful signals at very low frequencies.

Modulation doesn't work that way. What you'll get is a carrier at 7.4MHz, and sidebands 700 and 706Hz above and below it, if it's AM modulated. They won't mix in the air to form sound or 6Hz ELF, any more than you can hear the local AM station by listening real hard.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
Who ever told you that one? Cross 'em off your list. It's pure bunk. Absolutely wrong. Typical confusion of radio and sound. Typical, that is, for an uneducated layman

That's because it's all wrong. The real stuff isn't nearly as interesting.

When are you ever even going to get your status up and near layman?
Laymen can see spin and total crap at the bat of an eye. Which level of academia does your meaningless rhetoric come from. HAARP can cause physical vibration. period.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

What I see in the waterfall is them mixing. You can mix to make the difference of those frequencies an extremely low frequency. And in that sense, taking what you said about it being 20-30 watts with ELF, they could use an extremely powerful signal at 7.4Mhz and send out extremely powerful signals at very low frequencies.

Modulation doesn't work that way. What you'll get is a carrier at 7.4MHz, and sidebands 700 and 706Hz above and below it, if it's AM modulated. They won't mix in the air to form sound or 6Hz ELF, any more than you can hear the local AM station by listening real hard.

Why do you mix modulation with side band?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It's on early tonight!

The signal is active right now from 7403 to 7406khz SSB! It seems to be early tonight and there was just a large quake in Chile.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Tom_Proctor]

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Tom_Proctor]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What the thing reminds me of is block interdiction.

The US reserves a LOT of radio frequency blocks for use during combat. They keep you off them by jamming them. If you tune around the SW dial and hear what sounds like airplane engines or repetitive sounds in loops like this, it's often jamming stations.

It might also be a low frequency OTH radar, in which case you will often hear them drift around at local sunrise/sunset (which can give you an idea of the location), and you can sometimes move them off center by banging a key down on a big final right on their carrier. As little as a few hundred watts used to move the Woodpecker back when they first cranked it up.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

When are you ever even going to get your status up and near layman?
Laymen can see spin and total crap at the bat of an eye. Which level of academia does your meaningless rhetoric come from. HAARP can cause physical vibration. period.

Back on your "radio is sound" gig, eh? I thought you had gotten over that.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

What the thing reminds me of is block interdiction.

The US reserves a LOT of radio frequency blocks for use during combat. They keep you off them by jamming them. If you tune around the SW dial and hear what sounds like airplane engines or repetitive sounds in loops like this, it's often jamming stations.

It might also be a low frequency OTH radar, in which case you will often hear them drift around at local sunrise/sunset (which can give you an idea of the location), and you can sometimes move them off center by banging a key down on a big final right on their carrier. As little as a few hundred watts used to move the Woodpecker back when they first cranked it up.

I know what OTH Radar sounds like, this isn't it. It just started at 10PM for me, and will go on for AT LEAST another 5-6 hours.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
Why do you mix modulation with side band?

Modulation produces sidebands. That's all it does. They can be mathematically complex, in the case of FM or PM, or pretty straightforward, in the case of AM or SSB.

For SSB or DSB, you keep one or both sidebands and chuck the carrier - you don't need it and it eats half the power. You do have to replace it at the receiver if you want to make sound, though.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
7406 is coming in for me, though not very strong. It might be hopping over me or it's directed another way tonight.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join